The dignity of KyoAni

The dignity of KyoAni.

What dignity? They lost it with Free, pathetic studio with pathetic fans.

What dignity?

Picked up.

Is this your first KyoAni anime?

GodAni transcends your mortal sensibilities

Since when has "dignity" and "KyoAni" even been put unironically into the same sentence together?

Nice back. GodAni does it again.

That's really fucking hot.

KyoAni has never made a good show and they've certainly never made a good show with any dignity to it.

How many years of training do I need to do to pull off what Mai has done?

Just do it. The fact you need to ask means your wil is weak.

Woah she has some nice round melons.

I-it's okay, I'm sure dumb otakus buying this will result in KyoAni funding some amazing creative project, r-right guys? A-anyone?

What does dignity have to do with following the manga ???

Fuck off Triggerniggers

They're fake.

>it's a post-Hibikek KINOani thread
Where are the mods when you need them?

prpr

Are you seriously implying that kyoani has dignity?

>otakus buying
>big boobs basic boy fanservice pack

I'm pretty sure they will fail as hard as they have so far with all this kind of bullshit. Otakus hate this kind of teenage boy's wet dream fanservice. Shounenshit won't buy.

It might be a good boost to the original, but nothing beyond. The anime itself won't sell.

2017: kyoani continues to make seasonal shows with no x factor to distinguish them from literally any other studio's work. kyoani fangirls continue to insist that the studio IS the x factor that makes it great.

R.I.P. PureAni.
I'll rather watch Dogakobo show.

THICC dragon tails could prove you wrong. That is the trump card that make this a winner.

>ho hum, another fanservice blonde girl in a maid outfi... JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THAT TAIL

Most people don't even realize they have a fetish for thick dragon tails, but they will soon.

I'm pretty sure a dragon tail won't do miracles. Not on this girl.
Too many other "appeals". In fact, I'd say it will ruin its sales if anything - given how "standard" the design it. It will end up scaring some of the total normalfags away while remaining mostly unappealing to those who would fetishize her. And the middle-ground seems to be ever so narrow.
My prediction is that this show will be another Phantom World-tier one, maybe 3k sales. And I pinpointed PW avg sales pretty good too (I said 2k at the time).

I pity those that don't enjoy a good dragon girl. They are just so delicious.

Don't get me wrong, I love dragon girls. I bite for scales and tails all the same, even dragon eyes can up a character so much for me.

But I still find her too blank to obsess over.

They NEVER prostitute their characters, they said.
AOTY, they said.
New Ghibli, they said.
The last and only anime studio in next 5 years, they said.

KinoAni with yet another masterpiece. Can they be stopped?

They have no problem slutting up their characters. Only that one faggot noted (though desu pretty accurately) that they have a problem whoring out their lolis.

It is art you philistine

whats the verdict?

Pretty good first episode. But Hackemoto said to wait for episodes 2 and 3 when things get better, so he probably didn't have much faith in episode 1 hooking people.

Tamako Love Story remains the best last thing KyoAni produced. Before that was Hyouka. One was in 2012 the other in 2014. I'm not even sure why I call myself a KyoAni fan anymore. While the shows they produced in the last few years are above 90% of everything else, they were just alright, nothing more.

I know that feeling. The last few years of KyoAni, save for one or two productions like the ones you have mentioned, have been nothing more than mediocre. They'll never get back to how they were before CTFK.

Sheldon please fuck off

I was very hesitant to even watch it (thanks to that goofy kid-luring stupid rap-thing they teased the anime with).
It was okay but I got more bored than entertained overall. Will probably wait and see 2nd episode and decide if I keep or not.

There is literally nothing wrong with recent KyoAni productions. Name one thing.

Is that movie a standalone or do i need to watch the market first?

You are pretty fucking positive then.

Just look at the manga's design and compare to this heatburn sickly shit.

There's no even saving grace from the fans of the original with this one. Sub 1k sales on the way.

We have Hibike, Koe no Katachi and Violet Evergarden all in a span of 2015-2017 plus this show has the cartoony approach most of their modern productions lack.

You should watch the market first.

It isn't a bad show in itsef, it just isn't outstanding.

Breasts should be bigger.

Millennial shitposters don't even remember /u/ sisters in FMP S2 and throat cut scene

Sup Forums throwing a tantrum about the design differences in Tanya between the anime and the original. Japan doing the same for Kobayashit.

The good (?) ones always leave us early.

This was a safety measure just in case KNK flopped but it didn't.

The girls that were getting railed by a pedo?

>Japan doing the same for Kobayashit
Really?

>Sup Forums throwing a tantrum about the design differences in Tanya between the anime and the original
They should be really autistic or jsut shitposters

HUGE FUCKING TTIS

Stop spouting the same stupid bullshit ultimatebetamax parrots on his twitter. KyoAni are major players in the funding of this show. There's nothing safe about funding a show.

Backboob is criminally underrated

From what I've seen they're pretty near to rioting against it.
She might be considered ugly or duckface, but the heck should I care for "her" design.

Glorious!

>shitting on based Megax
Fuck off

I gotta rewatch FMP, especially with the new season coming.
Don't overdo it, big sure, but not "HUGE FUCKING"

Can you fucking blame them? Compare pic related to this .

Not here to preach which one is better, but I'll be damned if they are not pretty near opposites.

Chuuni, Tamako Market, Kyoukai no Kanata, Hibike have been alright. I didn't fall in love with them but I still enjoyed them.

Amagi, Phantom, Kyoukai no Kanata movies, Chuu2 were mediocre at best.

Some have watched it without seeing Tamako Market but I wouldn't recommend that. The show is decent. I loved the movie though.

I have pretty high expectations for Koe no Katachi. Hibike was okay. I've not heard anything about VE yet.

They are huge. Not by some shitty anime's standards, but by Kyoani's usually pretty realistic in scale standards they are huge fucking ones.

Hibike was good, Koe no Katachi might be good too. I think VE will be bad - though probably better than PW and Kobayashit.

I already realized it when GONZO did it. Why is shitani always a few years behind the rest of the industry?

It's like you never watched FMP
It's like you never saw the Haruhi movie

FUck yes Kyoani is the best. They've always been the staple for olde-Sup Forums

Not that user, but The Second Raid was kinda middling. Fumoffu was fantastic.

What's Violet Evergarden about anyway? I know it's another light novel adaptation.

>Chuuni alright
>Chuu2 mediocre

What?

Neither of those is that good man.

r-rev up that cartel shitposting

Those looks cute as fuck. WTF did you do KyoAni?

Violet Evergarden takes place in alternate reality Europe, somewhere around the early 20th century. The focus of the LN is around Auto Memory Dolls; Dolls created by a scientist for the purpose of assisting his blind wife write her novels. These dolls were later rented out to other people who needed their services; however, these dolls were actually just dolls that were attached to typewriters and could convert text to motion and could respond with generated voices.

Her tits are so huge, she needs a massive tail just for balance.

Talentless hacks like Cool-Someone-Who-Cares should be grateful because GodAni decided to turn their shitty drawings into something decent and associated with them.

That looked slightly loli. Today's KyoAni hates small girls/lolis if you didn't know, hence the design change to a stacked woman.

Made them cuter.

I actually really like it because it's very unlike what kyoani usually puts out. (Highschool garbage)

COOL loved the episode

They based the anime designs on the later volumes.

This is a gag comedy like Lucky star and Nichijou, how is this not like Kyoani?

What a waste of talent and animation.

you're a waste of animation

How?

Kino

>KyoAni
>dignity

>lucky star
>nichijou

So basically they do one of these shows every 4-7 years.

You're a waste of oxygen too yet I don't see you complaining about yourself.

It's a little ecchi.
Firstly, lucky star was an otaku reference anime, so wasn't actually funny.
Secondly, nichijou was 'lol so randum xD *holds up spork*' the anime, and wasn't actually funny.

This however, has better comedic pacing, doesn't rely on 'otacool', and isn't set in a japanese highschool.

In case you don't know, it had two seasons.

>I didn't understand the jokes, so nobody found them funny!
>My opinion is objective fact!

>anime
>dignity

So appeals to teenager kids. It's KyoAni Downgrade's Syndrome, the same shit without essence.

Why does every new KyoAni show guarantee shitposting about how supposedly bad it is?

Jealousy

Wait what?

In other threads people were saying this series has barely any comedy.

Teenager kids watch LN ecchishit. It's for salarymen.

Because they're always popular and thus more chance for (You)s.

The joke is that this has more essence than most of the garbage kyoani produces, just fans of kyoani are so broken in their ability to identify substance that when it actually arrives they have no idea what to make of it.

>taking kyoani shitposting seriously
If you had any common sense you'd just watch the show and avoid all these threads.

>It's a little ecchi.

Not good enough for your refined "adult" anime taste?