You, he really knows how to.......

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/936356771232333824
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/937249393702354944
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=2uceKqK7xYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.....activate your almonds

Do these people actually understand Zimbabwe? Or is this just a case of white people not being allowed in the colored people's lands meanwhile having no lands allowed to their own.

Tariq has a point

Do these idiots not realise they wouldn't even have a government or a country if it wasn't for white people? The entire continent of black africa would still be rubbing sticks together and hunting Zebra if it wasn't for Arabs and white people that is an absolute fact.

>he's a white supremacist for stating facts
I hate communist niggers
To them anything that d
conservative = far right
far right = white nationalist
white nationalist = white supremacist
white supremacist = nazi

>To them anything that d
ANYTHING THAT DISAGREES WITH THEM IS CONSERVATIVE FUCK

So this nigger would be fine with cutting all aid off to black nations? That works for me too.

Why won't niggers in America leave then so we can "suffer" in peace? Can't have it both ways nigger

>black president
>is a white supremacist

You wot m8?!

>when your average 30iq population would rather starve than let white people farm for them

>Advocates stealing somthing without paying for it.

Way to reinforce stereotypes.

No way in hell I would go back if I was a farmer there. Let them all starve.

Yeah - it would be what, a generation or two before the blacks start seeing the white wealth, and get communist ideas again.

This is an old tweet OP. Does Sup Forums like just sitting and stewing in old offenses like blacks do (from looking at the comments to tariq's post)? I hope not.

>Volgen
Is this German?

They did leave. There was a famine.

Americoons are so fucking stupid, they actually think africans in Zimbabwe obey the law.

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/936356771232333824

No many did stay under threats of violence and started to grow export crops. Tobacco being the biggest.

No, it's just hilarious. He's a living meme.

Kek

Smart move though, I'd be damned if I would feed those racist niggers.

Rhodesia rides again?

You think there's a chance the farmers in SA will pack up and leave for Zimbabwe, they are getting systematically murdered there after all

Dutch

>whitey wins again

I'd love to, but only after all the non-whites left Europe

Ah. Smacks of PA Dutch, so the American flag made me ask.

...put his ignorance on full display every time he tweets or opens his mouf'.

right on the top of his head.

> this is an old tweet...
> zimbabwe's military coup happened LAST WEEK
youre retarded
> Y U so meen 2 poor tariq nasheed?
because he is asking for it.
zimbabwe will never be "rhodesia 2.0" since no white person will ever trust a nigger to hold power over them again.
south africa is circling the drain for the same reasons.
niggers cry and whine abour "white supremacy" but as soonj as they get the chhance they impose nigger supremacy thats 5x worse than honkeys would ever think of doing to negros
not even to keep the niggers in check

>suffer in peace
Meme worthy

Would be "Folgen" in german, by the way.

I've only ever heard it spoken, never read it! But thanks for the lesson in non-English!

Is it just me, or is this guy gayer than Versace?

he isn't wrong

>that hairline
But... where does the frontal lobe go?

Tariq is at least consistent, he just cares about black people over anything else, feminists, trannies, gays, etc.

As opposed to feminists who support more muslim refugees who come to Europe and rape women.

I guess that's why we fought the British so much, they don't like tooth paste

lol
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/937249393702354944

friendly reminder Tariq made this
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

I wonder how his 'racist' database is coming along
You know, the one with the swastika logo.

>African Intellectuals

WASH YO ASS

>White people receiving reparations for being treated like shit by blacks in their home country
Ironic

>the 'chad strut' is now 'white supremacist strut'

Damn, I wonder what he calls 'the virgin walk'

If you state certain facts then you basically are a white supremacist. Even though these facts imply East Asian superiority over whites.

So you become part of the most socially maligned group in existence simply by being aware of certain facts. And they say we don't live in an Orwellian society.

He’s actually got a point here tho

And if he wears a hat it might cover it up.

The ally amble.

He's right though. It would do Africa a lot of good to suffer so they can rise on their own. A bunch of corpses rotting on the soil just means potential fertilizer to enrich it and it would help is population control

Damn you aquafresh I'll never be able to unhear that

youtube.com/watch?v=2uceKqK7xYs
Sooo much better. Shouts out to THPS3.

You can't say when you've never seen the beauty of Rhodesia. Wouldn't you return to Eden?

Whites did leave and then they were asked to come back because people are starving. The government is giving them farmland and money to sweeten the deal.

the woman is clearly game, how do you see something like this and get offended?

is this loss

You pretend to get offended on someone's behalf so you can earn pussy points and later get laid by a feminist who probably hasn't slept with more than 3 or 5 guys. Pretending you care about women your not in a close relationship with is a prime way to get in between her legs, assuming you don't cuck out. And that's how people like Joss Whedon and Evilore works.

"Haha dumb whitey we sure told him. Hey wait where are you taking those UN packages? Hey wait why is all aid money being cut off??!! SHEEEIIIITT HOL UP Y PEPO WE WUZ JOKING DONT ACTUALLY TAKE OUR GIBS WE NEED MOH MONEY FOH THEM FAMINES N SHIET!!!!"

2 months later there are no Africans left in Zimbabwe as they have all starved to death. And nothing of value was lost

l-lewd

>Rhodesia 2.0
New Rhodesia would be a better sounding name.

>Tariq na-shed
Why's this fag talking about a foreign country he knows nothing about?

Even if this was old it's still more about Zimbabwe going to shit after they took the farms from whites. For Tariq to either be ignorant of that or outright lying makes it hilarious. These people know that whites fed them and will continue to feed them through foreign aid. No matter what they're incapable of doing anything right.

Why don't we cut of welfare to niggers in the US and let them suffer in peace?

deus vult and buh bye, popping them out at 80 nogs per minute and cant fucking feed themselves!
Oh man this is fucking comedy gold.....We shouldnt interfere like the nog says, let them do it themselves....eh! hol up hol up! so you be saying we cant kings 'n' shieeet

Yes thats what were saying....you nigged when you should have nogged

I like how everyone is getting asspained. Anglos are the Jews of Zimbabwe. Naturally distasteful to the majority, yet tolerated and granted concessions because they are skilled in estate management and commerce respectively.

Tariq Nasheed is a blessing to white people and anyone concerned about the people of color horde. The more power and recognition he gets, the better. I hope he is able to move up the ranks of The Horde hierarchy, he will drive them right into the ground and destroy their whole movement. He is retarded beyond belief, I mean levels of stupidity rarely seen. Give this guy all the attention you can, let him get big and have let his voice reach more people. The bigger he gets, the quicker the people of color horde collapses.

>Tar IQ

Sounds good to me

>TAR IQ
we need to nickname him this forever now

I really, really like this Pepe.

you have my explicit consent to take the pepe

Da fuck... he sure does give a fuck about African people.Though maybe he’s right. Let them deal with the Chinese alone.

Wow! I wasn't expecting that, but thank you!

They dont seem to realize that there are poor white people who unlike them cant afford a plane or boat ride halfway across the world to a white country.

Do you realize not all black Zimbabweans were anti white? There were blacks who fought on the side of Rhodesia. There are blacks who marched in Zimbabwe side by side with whites when Robert Mugabe was removed. There are Black south Africans right now marching with Whites against the state sanctioned violence directed towards white south African farmers.

I'm sick and fucking tired of Sup Forums cherry picking race baiters and leftist black ppl from twitter as proof that ALL blacks are anti white. You ignore all the black conservatives who defend whites non-stop, which earns them the label of being coons&bedwenchs, and, you ignore all the blacks who stand with whites in South Africa/Zimbabwe, and those blacks did so at the risk of being fucking killed. FUCK YOU!

Rhodesia was okay though

>letting that land go to waste
>niggers in charge of doing anything right

Yeah okay brother , i'm sorry for being a prick and generalising...truly.

seriously what the fuck did he mean by this?

Nice. I might actually go to one of these now.

Its just straight ignorance and using generalizations as a supreme rule. People here will jump on board with any strange theory that supports their world outlook and rage. There is a meme on here that African languages don't have words for future tense. Most people on here jumped on board with that theory without ever looking for evidence or researching the subject, simply because they hate niggers (obviously the meme is false). Race is not as simple as nigger=bad, white=good, as much as many on here want to make it out to be.

Tweet this to Tariq. I hate that race baiting mother fucker.

heh heh heh

This is the wrong place to preach this, as true as it may be. You're wasting your time here.

he wants white people to go away because of 2 things:
white coddling of black people makes them seem like children that need white people to babysit them
2. white people profiting off black land and black misfortune, pretty much anti-capitalism

If you cry like a bitch after getting shit on you don't belong here is the only real rule of Sup Forums. Everybody gets shit on here, blacks more than others(rightfully). Everyone who isn't a total newfag knows there's a fuckton of detestable shitskins that wander here, like pooinloos collectively hiding their flags the second the feature was restored.

>It's mainly women

well sheeeeit

>If you cry like a bitch after getting shit on you don't belong here
>responds by crying like a bitch

What did he mean by this?

>whites are 0.1% of the population
>RREEEEE LEAVE THEM ALONE

nigger logic

Of course he's inviting the whites back. If they actually come it'll mean more food and fewer people starving.

>cry like a nigger bitch
>get told respectfully not to cry
>"n-no u"

I am thoroughly convinced that he is an Al Sharpton level trolls for the right. How can anyone who even knows what Zimbabwe is defend Mugabe. This is absolute insanity.

>and get it over with
You mean just give it right back to the nigs and let them all starve?

true but im sure they would be a lot happier than us. We have everything and still commit sucide

hes honestly right, let all the blacks die and the white to move to an actual hospitable place

We could literally trade continents with them (whites get Africa, shitskins get North America and Europe). Within 50 years their countries will be third world hellholes and they'll be begging to get into our countries again.

We would leave them alone but they always chase us to the corners of the earth.

>give opinion
>get nonsensical response saying something about pooinloos
>respond
>realize I just responded to an actual retard with a real disorder
>feel bad, hope he didn't get his feelings hurt

Hope you have a nice day, big guy!