He has a point you know white people

He has a point you know white people
You are in no way able to claim you're being discriminated against like this man of color

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/937666160379727878

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k8PahVTNJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine feeling satisfied because the 15 or so people who have all the money are part of "your race"

Now imagine moving to that race's countries for gibs.

Maybe the US shouldn't have destabilized the middle east then

Maybe the sandniggers shouldn't abandon their homelands

It's still ok.

US presidents
>english
>dutch
>german
>welsh
>scottish
>irish

>implying more than half of these catagories werent "discriminated minorities" who hardened the fuck up

I need to stop replying to these threads

Why should the US have to take in people who will probably hate them for their actions hoping generosity is enough for forgiveness. It's like burning someones house down and then inviting them to live in your own it's fucking stupid.

To atone for their best sins

>insecure
>oppressed
When the fuck has that been the point of the movement? I'm so fucking angry, (((they))) just making crap up to try to spin everything in (((their))) favor

Imagine your race has

— Created the country which you are living in and bitching about white supremacy in
— Historically been a 90% majority of said country which is why they are so vastly represented in politics and leadership
— Avg net worth because they're not dumb sandniggers

Multiculturalism is a fucking meme and as soon as you get sizeable amounts of Achmeds and fat little Mohammeds and Changs and Tyrones in your country they all start vying for civic dominance of the nation. Just fucking send them all away already. Rootless economic migrant scum.

This is the fundamental flaw in modern day liberalism. They see that the system is run by white men. Therefore they think that white men are the problem and wage a campaign against them.

Then all the white men who get fucked by the system too become their enemies instead of their allies.

Nope, still not a valid reason to have to accept these people

It's a white country. ANY other race being president or any other races having equal rights, representation, or influence is a sign of an ongoing atrocity against whites.

It's our country, nigger. Get out.

Imagine moving to someone else's country and then complaining about how "your people" don't have enough "representation"...

Imagine collectivizing everyone then wondering why individuals have their own opinions.

Who said anything about oppression?

It's okay to be white

Yet people still open laugh about wanting to kill all the whites and you can't say something as innocuous as "It's Okay To Be White" without a media meltdown.

Imagine if your race has
>created modern society as we know it
>conquered the world over
>and then freed it
>historically been >90% of the population of your country
>been systematically replaced over the past 40 years with subhuman shitskins who intent on sucking your country dry and raping your women

We deserve it desu lol being white is the WORST

The fact that shitskin net worth is so low is indicative of nothing but shitskin worthlessness

Imagine
>being a shitskin

8 years of a black president and what do we get. More national debt created than under all previous administration's combined, some of the highest jobless numbers in history, two lost wars, race relations the worst they have been since the 60's, crime rates rising. Yea nothing to see here im sure whites caused all this.

Tell that dumb nigger white supremacy is already normalized, we've just started reminding you monkeys of this age-old fact.

We don't need a movement to normalize white supremacy. White supremacy is normal. We didn't ask to be supreme. Deal with it.

The President, Congress and other rich men don't do shit for poor whites like me.

You're right. We shouldn't destabilize it. We should just carpet bomb it into the Stone Age, then salt the land so nothing can grow there again.

>wakes up in the morning looks in the mirror realize I am black
>shieeeeeet
>go to neighbors home rob him and rape his wife
>proceed to get high
>shoot a bunch of other black guys over $20 lost in a dice gane behind a churches chicken
>cops show up
>fight cops and get my ass beat
>go to court and blame whitey and my bad who left before I was born
>go to jail where I learn to be a better criminal piece of shit
>rinse and repeat until some other black guy murders me in the mess over a ramon noodle.

We are the first country to gain wealth through innovation. We did it with our own sweat and forced the shitskins to be useful idiots. Now they need to be culled. Livestock that does not have value is culled to create a healthier herd.

He's projecting.

>behind a churches chicken
>fight cops and get my ass beat

Crying f.am

wypipo insecure so much, and likes to projecting how others will treat them bad, because that's what they did to others.

Na just a discriptiin of the average day in the life of a nigger. Im white I go to work and follow the law.

White people think others will treat them badLY because others treat them badLY. Currently. Learn fucking English.

Welcome the purge. If we collectively purged the states of it's degenerate plight, our nation would be stronger.

I don't Identify as a whyte male.
I'm a Universal Construct. A balance of energy itself. The physical manifestation of spirit.

You're the ones that keep calling yourself niggers. REAL SHIT.

Im sure of it brother man. I am crying laughing from your description of what is a truly bleak reality.

All problems in the black community from crime to joblessness are caused by blacks. They are their own worst enemy.

All niggers must fucking hang....

>Imagine your race
>is the target/victim of interracial crime, often brutal, more often than the perpetrator
>and these crimes and statistics are ignored by the media
>is falsely accused of hate crimes
>is constantly told they're evil and that simply existing is "racist"
>is scapegoated for the problems other races create for themselves, such as poverty due to out-of-wedlock births, crime, lack of interest in education or work, etc.
>is forced by he government to pay for these problems

Don't they realize every other people has been through the same wringer of poverty, and still somehow managed to rise above it? They'll say it's because the Irish, Italians, Greeks, and the Germans were white, but then... what about the Chinese? What about Indians? When is it time to admit that blacks, on the whole, are simply not capable of functioning at a basic level in white societies?

>imagine living in a country where the historical overwhelming majority elected presidents/congressmen of their same race

Really agitates my avocados

this is the most retarded thing I've seen all week.
>move into a country that used to be 90+% white
>be surprised almost all of the leaders were white
you have to be retarded

Or maybe they should have destabilized it more with carpet nukes

>imagine the hubris needed to demand a country represent your race when plenty already exist

One of the most stable solids is glass, let's go with that

They are mentally inferior. They can only gain wealth through taking others wealth by force or by playing victim in a society where we allow it.

imagine america being founded by white europeans... oh wait

Why do blacks complain - most world class badketball players are black - there's no reason to feel insecure.

>reddit spacing
>doesnt know the difference between race and nationality
GTFO my pol, faggot

Imagine if Whites are all of those things in White countries.
What a shcok.

>thinking it is okay to be white is white supremacy
>shitskin who should have had his house blown up in the middle east arguing for white genocide
If whiteness is supremacy, then to elimate said supremacy would indicate eliminating those who possess relation to whiteness.
>people who put up these posters are privileged
The idea of privilege is a rhetorical weapon of the religion of social justice. It is designed as an indicator of original sin, of who is to bear the brunt and weight of wrongness for any situation, regardless for actual facts. To admit privilege, to acknowledge it, is to buy into the brainwashing that exists within the normalization of social justice masochists, who preach a sort of atheistic racial and collective self-hatred all the while gleefully marching towards an accepted genocide of their own kind. The sjw is an enemy of humanity, of progress, of harmony and social and religious difference. The sjw screams about how "sinful", how "privileged", those are who disagree. Refusing to see their way becomes, for the sjw, a declaration of insanity.
>you dont want thing?
>you are just irrational and afraid!
>do you disagree?
>you only disagree because you are privileged, aka marked by sin, and unable to see our way, aka unable to grasp the deeper mysteries of divinity.
There is nothing that seperates the sjw from the religiously fanatic. The modes of killing, genocide, and violence for the sjw are those "approved" attacks against "bigots, raycists, and white supremacists". Make no mistake, the sjw will not end at whiteness, but will never stop, never cease in its civilization-ending suicidal crusade of war against the great Other.

So, when are we purging? I've got some vacation time coming. First week of January? Or would first week of February be better since it's ape history month?

The real mistake was fighting in WWII.

kek

Imagine being able to live in a country that's ~100% your own people.

>its ok to be white is white supremacy
is black lives matter a black supremacy organization then?

It's almost as if white people created a nation for themselves.

Is this the place where we disrespect the flag and start riots?

>One of the most stable solids is glass
nope

Nothing grows there anyway.

this. dont forget you are in our country

The alien wasnt what scared him that poster was a job application.

Look at how you beasts treat each other now remove any sense of empathy. Short sleeves or long sleeves.

Society is by nature civilized. So they are not fit for civilization.

Never dreamed a sail -Charles Darwin.

Someone posted a video yesterday with some American mayor unironically crying and shaking because she tried to call out white privilege and got put in her place by an Italian. Shit is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=_k8PahVTNJg

Further than that even, we should have kept out of European affairs entirely. There is no place on the planet that has wanted to see the destruction of America for as long as Europe, no people as hateful of Americans and American ideals. Everything Europe is was supposed to be left behind, then one day we woke up and the sniveling British and Jews had dragged us back into wars, goodbye isolationism, hello 56%.

Actually, yes

>maybe the US shouldnt have destabilized the middle east then
Because it was so fucking stable before the US?

This. The left done fucked up if they think I'll ever vote for these people again.

underrated

whites have no choice to focus on race because it's all niggers, spics, and muhammeds focus on.

it's a primal/tribal form of thinking that whites have grown past, but the rest of the world hasn't

Indian PoC have a higher Networth in US
Asians and Jews too
But Asians and Jews are just skilled, only for whites its privilege.

Yea we'd like to keep the good times rolling and not hand it over to less developed entities

Lmao at your ID. Why are you so gay?