PSA

A public service announcement for Sup Forums

A female otaku does not mean Fujo. Some female Otaku can hate and dislike BL and want nothing to do with it. Some are hetfags, or yurifags or neither.
>Fujoshi
A girl that enjoys male on male shipping
>Fudanshi
A boy that enjoys male on male shipping
>Otome
Anime/Games that target female audiences featuring pretty men and tend to be reverse harems. The girls like to ship themselves or the female leads with the boys.
Utapri, Fushigi Yugi, Ouran, etc.
>BL
Canon boys love series. Also known as you and shounen-ai but these are both outdated terms now.
>Fujobait
The male characters are put into gay positions with each other, but actually are straight. Usually played off for laughs or to cause drama.
>Fujo pandering
The characters are confirmed fags, but they are flaunting their faggotry all over the place by touching each other, kissing, and saying lewd things to one another that doesn't affect the plot in any way.
>Fanservice for girls
Showing off men half naked, saying cheesy romantic lines, and posing in sexual positions for the camera.

Please remember these facts so you know how to shitpost properly without looking like more of a dumbass and to cause less confusion for yourself and others.

Fuck off fujo

So much knowledge. I feel enlighted.

+1

>A female otaku does not mean Fujo.
Stopped reading here.

So what you're saying is that this isn't a Haruhi thread?

But it doesn't you double nigger.

>A female otaku does not mean Fujo

I think you mean that Fujo doesn't mean Female Otaku.

Nice try, though, ESL-kun.

Tits or get the fuck out. Oh wait, I don't even want to see a 3DPD's disgusting tits. So just get out

>calling yourself otaku

Back to Sup Forums and /soc/ with you. Oh, that's right, you don't have a social life. So just end yourself.

As if you'll ever feel some real-life tits, you fucking loser.

Are you okay, OP? Did you release you need to go back to tumblr?

Which carry scene in Tiger & Bunny was your favorite, OP?

People change meanings then normalize them. Didn't you get the memo.

Fuck off fujo. Go back to tumblr.

Stop trying to draw attention to yourself.
Sup Forums is not for you to get attention on.
If you want attention, go to reddit, twitter, MAL, ANN, or literally anywhere but an anonymous image board.

Not OP. I just made this thread to refrence back to when needed and this is my only response kek.

People on Sup Forums are retards who like to pinpoint everyone into specific groups without caring about what words actually mean. This is nothing new.

>Not OP
> I just made this thread
>kek

>female otaku
not a real otaku

Only men can be true fans and connoisseurs of anime.

A woman director could NEVER produce masterpieces like Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Ninja Scroll, Sword of the Stranger, Ghost of the Shell (1995), Jin-Roh.

bait/10

noice

>le funny pink suit grimace man
get out, reddit

'Not OP' as in the person he is responding to is not OP, I am. Not like it really matters in the end as this thread should die and archive soon. So shitpost away user, I've done what I needed to do.

>papa franku XD

non-fujos are irrelevant fringe groups

zitto animale

Yamada is literally the greatest anime director of our times.

She's great, but she can't do anything other than SoL/Romance/CGDCT, and Miyazaki and Shinkai can do that better.

animes & mangas

Kill yourself

Check'd.
Is this a dubs thread nao?

>Miyazakk
>SoL/Romance/CGDCT
>Shinkai
>better in any way shape of form
I don't think you have idea of what you're talking about.