Why haven't you moved to a small town in Alberta yet?

Why haven't you moved to a small town in Alberta yet?

Why haven't you moved to small town in Alberta yet?
>white as fuck, ton of white nationalists, see confederate, white nationalist and don't tread on me flags everywhere
>very right-wing, everybody hates cuckdeau and supports trump
>no leftist and sjw bullshit, that's toronto, montreal and vancouver
>people REALLY hate torontofaggots and quebeccunts, any cars with ontario and quebec plates get keyed to shit
>gun owners out the ass, easier to get a gun that states like calicuckia
>sparsley populated
>some of the most beautiful nature in the world

mike from canmore

fuck off we're full

every town in the province is filling up with filipinos, my small alberta town even has niggers now. Yukon here i come.

gun control

give me a quick rundown on each Canadian province and what the people are like from each.

true but canadian gun laws are unironically better than cali and ny

What's the average programmer's salary?
What's the rent?
How much does food cost?
How easy is it to find an Asian (non-chink) gf?

Lots of ukrainians in sask idk why. Maybe because the landscape is similar.

>Alberta
>beautiful nature
I'm already in the Kootenays. Whiter and it's actually in the mountains

And don't forget how much SJW bullshit is in Calgary where they just elected a Muslim mayor for the 4th time

ukranians are bro. white and nationalist.

It actually depends if you're talking about city or not city

That's the nicest nature shit of Alberta and it's still crap

Most of Alberta is just flat ugly land

feck off, we're full

True, id rather have slavs than muds. Theres a ton of muds in Regina which makes me feel like the gubment isnt reporting all the immies that come through

Albertans are the biggest cuckservatives you've ever seen
That is they're "conservative" economically and somewhat culturally but they don't really care if you're white they're the kind who'd take in a Christian nigger over a non Christian white man

>ukranians are white

The interior of BC is better. Why? Because most nonwhites literally can't handle living at higher altitudes they move out very quickly because they have all kinds of problems breathing etc

>t. 57%

this. holy fuck small town alberta is comfy as fuck. nuke toront

Kootenay fat here, fuck off Albertan pinkneck we're more right wing then you. You albertans come here to swim in our lakes and to dick around because your shithole is boring and ugly, also, every albertan I've ever met is a rude obnoxious prick.

Ukranians are white still not white, regardless of the percentage of white people in the United States.

>implying Canada wants fucking burgers
That would make me an immigrant you fucking chode.

>Why don't you move to Alberta and become a leaf?

Let's see your real flag.

Are they degens from upcountry?

How wrong you are.

(East) Kootenay here as well. Can confirm

All good questions maybe except for last one, why asian?

Even better I live in northern wyoming.

can i get a slav wife from there? Where exactly?

amerimutt pls. slavs are white

nice i love golfing

Trips of truth. That other burger probably doesn't even squat.

E Kootenay as well, can also confirm that alot of dindus from Washington and California are also coming up here, but I almost prefer them over asshole albertans
>muh oil
>muh trucks
>muh flames
>let's spend $30 on a tin of dip in Red Deer instead of going down to Montana and getting it for $2.50! Alberta sure is smart durr fucking BC hippies lol xD

Stereotypes for every province and territory
>BC is Asians, hippies and weed
>Alberta is oil riggers and rednecks
>Saskatchewan is boring and traditional
>Manitoba is snowy and full of Natives
>Ontario is queer and full of Pakistanis
>Quebec is narcissistic and arrogant
>NFLD&L has fishermen and lots of beer
>Nova Scotia has TPB and donairs
>PEI has Green gables and potatoes
>NB has French and Jean Paul Tremblay
>All territories have snow and Natives

Moving to Yukon next summer so I can be pic related. Enjoy your shitskin grandchildren, faggots

Why would i move from one frozen shithole to another

The winters are very bad

Whites need to begin to move north. The southern, eastern, and western states have all been lost.

Either that, or we could all begin to move towards Alaska.
> Cold
> Water "border" on three sides of it
> Rich in minerals
> Could be easily taken culturally by a few million whites moving there en mass

>banffposting

95% of the province is shit. All plains or soggy woodlands. BC outside of Hongcouver and Victoria is god tier.

I really dislike gadsen flaggers and find them retarded.
I don't mind Ancaps but I can never take a Gadsen fagger seriously after seeing this board. Most posts are so awful. Yours isn't but the fact that you would use this flag after surely browsing this site for even a few hours, makes me question your judgement.

But alberta is full of dirty niggers and mudshits? I've seen those pictures of coilers fans desu and they ain't white.

Kananaskis village here, it's shit

At least people from Washington and California don't move here as much because citizenship barrier and can actually somewhat drive on our roads without being a deadly hazard or holding up a line of traffic

The worst Albertans are the ones who move here. Buddy of mine who has some car parts and parts cars sitting in his yard because he likes working on cars had absolutely zero problems until these Calgarians move in next door and start bitching about him cleaning up his yard and tried getting some kind of court order basically it ended in someone from town slashing their fucking tires and throwing a flaming bag of shit through their open window. Cunts also bitched online about "lack of diversity" here (the only nonwhite in town is some old Japanese guy who is pretty westernized and keeps mostly to himself)

The BC one describes the lower mainland and only the lower mainland
There's some place in Saskatchewan that's cucked either Regina or Saskatoon

Even Vancouver and Victoria in terms of landscape is pretty great there are just a lot of shit people that would need to be cleaned up

Canada seems like a pretty good place.
If i was not scandinavian i would not mind living there.

Kootenays are definitely the best
>many people openly hostile to nonwhites hostile to Islam barely tolerate gays just because there are bigger problems than them right now
>not just conservative but nationalistic
>majority of people hate liberals and trannys
>voted for BC social credit til the very end and probably slowed down BCs collapse

>P-please save our economy, Amerimuts
Lol when we annex you, maybe.

i would have to live in canada

can i just go and claim i'm an undocumented 'dreamer' ? i'm fluent in spanish lol.

Housing in Canada is actually extremely affordable. That is if you don't live anywhere near Vancouver.

thats vancouver which is just a chinese colony at this point.

how i can move to Canada?, im white maried male, me and my wife want peacefull life and planning to raise 3 kids. Currently working as carpenter, and repairing electronics and heating elements when i have free time. I can read write and decently speak in English, also i have electrical engineering education.

Lol

Small town and it's still fucking insanely expensive. Only cheap housing is in places people don't want to live

I heard a rumor that mommies in Alberta make the worst sandwiches. I wouldn't go there, elin.