Code Geass R3

What do you want out of R3? What will make you say "This was worth waiting 8 years for"? And what would immediately ruin the series for you if it happens?

+everyone acknowledging how great Lelouch is
+Lelouch having a reunion with Kallen
+Cornelia/Ohgi/Suzaku getting BTFO again
+Lelouch having a reunion with Nunnally
-Orange dying
-Lelouch starting off dead and not having been the cart driver
-Lelouch being resurrected just to die again at the end
-no keikaku doori

Other urls found in this thread:

animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/10/code-geass-r2-another-nail-in-lelouchs-coffin/
anime.stackexchange.com/questions/116/was-lelouch-the-person-driving-the-cart-in-the-last-scene-of-code-geass-r2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>everyone acknowledging how great Lelouch is
Nah I still want him to be a bit of an ass
>Lelouch having a reunion with Kallen
C.C. and Lelouch are traveling together and probably have been for the past 5 years
>Cornelia/Ohgi/Suzaku getting BTFO again
I only want Ohgi to get shat on, Cornelia is pretty fucking cool, Suzaku meh his character wasn't that bad
>Lelouch having a reunion with Nunnally
meh

I just want some good twists that make logistical sense and don't feel crammed into an episode. Most importantly I want lelouch to go back to his old narcisitic ways.

best girl shirley coming back from the dead, winning the lulubowl and putting CCucks in their place

>~ルルC恋ダンス~

>「ほれ、ルルーシュ!」
>「…………やめろッ」

Want :
Lulu being himself
CC and lelouch banter
Nina and Ohgi dead

It blew up on Twitter, ccreayus deserves all the best

Code Geass's creators must be aware of ccreayus, right?

She didn't win the lulubowl when he was brainwashed and forgot about CC and Kallen, what makes you think she'd win now.
he even forgave her killer so give up Cuckley is probably better that way, at least she won't have to see Lelouch's two years worth of semen flowing endlessly into CC

>what makes you think she'd win now.
because best girl

>at least she won't have to see Lelouch's two years worth of semen flowing endlessly into CC
there will be semen flowing into CC all right but it wont be Lelouch's. Probably few of her ex-boyfriends will show up to gangbang her

>best girl shirley
Too irrelevant to get resurrected

>kallenfags still think she'll get lelouch

It's been 5 years and everyone thinks that lelouch is dead

agree... Kallen shouldnt even be in r3.
We will have sol with Lelouch dealing with CC's ex lovers instead

I never wanted a s3
Now they will ruin the fucking perfect ending code geass had just to rake more otaku bucks

I think it's fine the remnants of the black knights are back, I mean hell Kallen is/was a top ace pilot who "killed" Suzaku and could take on the knights of the round

no no no
Kallen lost the lulubowl and moved on with her life. She got what she wanted minus lelouch who is dead. Plenty of time to move on during the timeskip. Now it's time for Lelouch to be NTRd a bit when some new Gino shows up.

I don't see why she wouldn't go back into active duty and become a pilot again in R3. I don't think they should try any relationship crap between lulu and kallen though

>I don't think they should try any relationship crap between lulu and kallen though

Then there is no point in her being there. If shirley death is final, then kallen's story should be done too. Many of people hate her for whatever stupid reason but when you suggest she shouldnt even be there then they start defending her. Most likely because they would have to deal with some other new chick. I for one would like to see that if best girl shirley wont appear in r3

I can see why her and some of the BK's being brought back in for a perfectly valid reason of they were commanders and pilots in R1 and R2. In the PV stuff is going to shit around them, it would be perfectly logical to recall in someone like Kallen to pilot and assist. My guess is all former black knights are in the reserves but not active duty.

Anyone who is dead (euphie, rolo, shirley, etc) returning would be pretty bad.

>Anyone other than Nunnally winning the Lulubowl

You are all so deluded.

>I can see why her and some of the BK's being brought back in for a perfectly valid reason of they were commanders and pilots in R1 and R2.
but why? why do you want her to be in r3 when the main story will revolve around Lelouch and she wont be a part of it. She would be there sometimes in the background doing shit with the BKs and that's all.

Now, I ain't no Kallenfag, but I can definitely see why someone would want her in r3. Her presence basically guarantees naked shenanigans at least a few times, the slut.

>She would be there sometimes in the background doing shit with the BKs and that's all.

That's all I am saying she would be? I'm not wanting her to be a focal point but I am saying her being there would make sense in the context that former black knights are just military reserves.

Ccreayus is their real-life ORENJI-KUN

but as i said before... if Shirley's story is done then why keep Kallen's story open If she already got what she wanted?
Why do you want her in the story if she wont be relevant to the story?

>why someone would want her in r3.
She got an ending. It's not very good for people rooting for Kallen to win lulubowl but it sure is better than Shirley's

Aren't the BKs still contracted by the UFN?

Kallen is part of Ledouche's heart so she'll always be part of his story.

>Ace pilot
>Gave us some of the best mecha scene ever
>Ajikero Britannia

And some people wonder why we want Kallen back. At least, she was useful in the serie (not pointing anyone OF COURSE)

>It's been 5 years
Is that official?

You act like you want Kallen in r3 solely for the reason to brag how CC supposedly won lulubowl.

I would like for Kallen's story to be done and if you want shipping wars then a new girl should be introduced

Never thought I'd enjoy a RoloLulu pic, I used to love Creayus LuluC works but endless spamming of it made me sick. Good job, pals

It's been 5 years since Zero's "death", and we see them in the PV just all cooking in some kind of kitchen.

>Why do you want her in the story if she wont be relevant to the story?
Because her as a character can convey a wide range of view points and feelings in ways other characters won't be able to. She would be a great plot device since she was Zero's elite gaurd.

Like I said, she shouldn't be a focal point of R3 but a side character with a supporting role would be perfect.

According the the translations of the PV yes

Stating she is in Lelouch's heart means I want her for shipping wars ? Wow you certainely got a phd in logic and intelligent conclusion.

Just admit you are afraid that she might once again make your waifu appear useless, but don't worry about that, R3 is pandering so you'll get your LuluC eternal sex, let us enjoy our hot readhead ace who was ready to die for her cause and her man though.

>I would like for Kallen's story to be done

I wouldn't say her story is done but more or less a chapter in her life

>and if you want shipping wars then a new girl should be introduced

You're the only bringing up shipping still, no one is talking about wanting to see shipping we are talking about a role her character can play in R3. Just because she is in R3 doesn't mean she will be written into a love triangle or everyone just wants to see who gets shipped.

I have a phd in fucking your mom

>ccreayus
So who is this guy? Some Japanese Twitter artist? Is he recent or has he been around for years?

Thank you user.

More like jizzing in your pillow, babe.

but it's you who have still to provide a valid reason for her being in r3.

Kallen was 18 at the end of R2, she'd be 23 now

Saying dumb shit like "her story should be over" makes no sense given how close she was to Lelouch and the fact that she was an ace pilot even in the context of stories which don't go off the rails.

My pillow is your mother's, son. Now go to bed.

she was an ace pilot to keep Suzaku away from Lelouch. No need for that in r3 anymore

>her story should be over
her story was to free Japan and she got that. Now as it seems Lelouch will traveling through some deserts with CC while Kallen will be in Area 11 doing what exactly? Fixing Knighmares and still lusting over Lelouch?

Lelouch and Suzaku will be a canon couple because YOI inspired anime industry to make more homo relationships without prejudice.

My mother doesn't look like a CC dakikamura though

I just hope they don't fuck up everything they've built like how Eureka seveN AO fucked it all up.

>guy
>doesn't know about Creayus whose been a dedicated C.C. artist for over 10 years

Your hate of Kallen is delicious, can't wait to see her being awesome in R3, just to think of you hating on her

I honestly don't want a season 3. One of the reasons it still gets commonly discussed today, almost a decade later, is that it had a great ending. Season 3 may ruin that.

I have multiple times.

Kallen is an ace pilot who took on the knights of the round, and Suzaku. She would be incredably valuable when developing/testing knightmares or being a transport gaurd there is literally no reason not to keep her around.

Maybe he had a life those past 10 years

It will ruin that user, Lelouch alive is ruining one of the best ending in the history of animation. Let's enjoy the mess together and if it' too bad, we'll pretend it doesn't exist.

>Your hate of Kallen is delicious, can't wait to see her being awesome in R3, just to think of you hating on her

i like kallen more than CC. But every story has an end and Kallen got an ok ending in r2. It's you who want to see her in r3 regardless of her relvance to the story. Going from the let's say love interest and ace pilot to a background character cooking food ( in the PV) for BKs (??) is way worse than letting her have an ok ending

>Credibility crisis

R3 will be a mess, any Kallen lover would be happy to see her back, by your reasoning everyone's story is finished. You are just a hater, have at least the honesty to assume that, hater.

No one has to provide reasons for why she should be in R3, if the writers have a role for her then that's enough.
You're the one who has to provide reasons why she shouldn't be in R3.
>m-muh shirley''s story is over so kal-
Shirley is dead. DEAD. That's why her story is over.
Kallen is alive and in general a more important character to the world than Shirley was, she was a founding member of the black knights, Lelouch's personal knight, a top tier Knightmare pilot, one of the people who knew Zero's identity and still remained loyal to him until he intentionally turned her against him, and she's barely over 20. Her story does not have to be "over" because she still has plenty of life left to live and we don't know what awaits her.

Lelouch was never dead in the first place, you turbine faggot.

I know what would immediately ruin the S3 for a hundred percent of anons.

New main characters.

im starting to appreaciate Gino poster more.
I would love to see you reconsider your statement when Gino start banging Kallen like there's no tomorrow in r3. But hey... at least you'll get more of her right?

>Not that garbage again

He was dead, we had 35 interviews and part of magazines talking about CC's time with him being over, stop with your bullshit, or have the decency to wait till Taniguchi wets his pants and turns on everything he said 8 years ago.

I can so easily recognize all of your post in this thread, butthurt CCucks

Kallen can have Gino and every fucking male and women on this planet she is worse them all

Lelouch won't be able to resist this beauty in R3, I smell a R rated season coming soon

>creators said it was up to the audience to interpret
>purposely put in hints that he's alive
>purposely write in ambiguous ending scene with CC talking to him
>create a plausible way for him to still be alive in the show's lore
>NOPE HE'S DEAD HE WAS ALWAYS DEAD THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING THEY SET UP 8 YEARS AGO BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

AHAHAHAHAHA COME ON

There wasn't only one interview, and it was about Lelouch's death being a happy one ora sad one, you delusional faggot, eat this shit :

animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/10/code-geass-r2-another-nail-in-lelouchs-coffin/

glad to break you xoxo

No, you are just stupid, Kallen was also talking to Lelouch, so he was hiding under her bed ?

>Fucktard

And yet he's back in R3. It must really kill you to have been wrong all these years, doesn't it?

>LELOUCH IS NOT DEAD AND BANGING CC ETERNALLY CCREAYUS IS A GODDESS

You are making all of us look bad user.

I could not care less, it's called pandering and I'm in for the ride and to mock people like you who can't help but hate threats to their imaginary waifu

What's it feel like to be cucked by R3 and to know you've been wrong for the better part of a decade?

A proper explanation for Suzaku's bullshit spinny powers like R2 was originally supposed to give

Also CC's true name

>What do you want out of R3?
To either be not retarded or to be so utterly pants on head retarded fans will shit up bricks. Also no ugly mecha but that's highly unlikely.

>And what would immediately ruin the series for you if it happens?
R2 already ruined it.

The only thing I want from R3 is to see Gino being a complete Chad and fucking Kallen's brains out. Seeing him fuck Milly and Cornelia is also acceptable since they have big enough tits for a high test alpha male like Gino.

Wasn't wrong, they simply changed their minds so that people like you would buy more of their shits, I am grateful, I will be able to enjoy more of my waifus (I am like Gino I can't have only one I am so sorry)

personally I'm really glad they changed that idea. Just going SUZAKU ALSO HAS MAGIC POWERS is fucking lame and ruins the dynamic him and lelouch have

He's just a mutant & that's why he can pilot a robot super well despite being in highschool. What else do you need? Lelouch is some kind of super genius that can calculate his mechs shielding in real time while also leading people around and there's no magic explanation for that, he's just hella smart

I come from the future, Shirley survives in the new timeline.

>R2 already ruined it.
Holy fuck, people are still forcing this meme? R2 is better written than R1. R2 doesn't have this bullshit, for one.

We know it's you again, babe

>A proper explanation for Suzaku's bullshit spinny powers

Plot armor.

This image always works for me.

WE WILL SAVE YOU SHIRLEY

>This user really liked this part

>incest end

Imagine the threads.

even in death she looks better than CCunt
truly the best girl

meme magic will save her ~~~~~~

Lelouch is not going to have a relationship with anyone not named C.C. or, I guess, Suzaku. Sorry fans of Rolo, Kallen or Shirley but you're out.

Why not? We don't know anything about the specifics of the story. "Revolve around Lelouch" is obvious yet doesn't tell us anything about what can or can't happen with other characters. Considering even the idea of a S3 isn't strictly necessary, this sort of question seems awfully selective.

Nunally is waving at you

You realize that the PV doesn't tell us absolutely anything about the main story of the sequel?

At this point there's a lot of room for speculation. Whether Kallen pilots again or not, whatever, that's all up in the air.

Taniguchi never said that Lelouch was dead. You're really taking the C.C. stuff from other sources and mixing it all up without context. That's sloppy as fuck.

Nothing in that link has any concrete statement of Lelouch being dead. Relying on an obscure mobile website that's not even accessible sure sound like an easy way to make things up.

C.C.'s name being secret except for Lelouch is actually more romantic.

Suzaku's powers being explained would be nice. It wasn't strictly necessary though.

There are links with all of the statements about Lelouch being dead, just because you don't want to see it doesn't mean it's not there

Nothing romantic between a 16 years old and a 500 years old grandma, that's creepy as fuck, seriously what's wrong with you desu?

There is no statement from the director saying that Lelouch is dead. There is no contradiction.

C.C.'s original naming only being known to Lelouch, not even to the viewers, is a lot more romantic and better than revealing it and demystifying it.
It's probably Elizabeth though, based on Lelouch's lip movement.

>a random guy from a production desk jokes that he doesn't want the series to continue because of it was too much work
>statement of death

>Lip movement
>In anime

Well, OK, user.

>...The moment I heard the news about this new anime, I had a sudden ominous feeling. In order to confirm it, I turned to the Code Geass R2 light novels which I'd put off reading for a long while. And what did I find when I reached the end? A very insinuating description of the cart driver, highlighting how his face isn't visible under his hat, how he has an unusually slender body for a country villager, and how he smiled ever so slightly at C.C.'s words at the very end... After I thought all these years that the theories of Lelouch's survival were insubstantial...

>Taniguchi said to the viewer to watch episode 1
before watching the finale episode to understand Lelouch's action (suicide)
>He said people would propavly see the ending as sad because the protagonist meets its end but he prefered to see it as a happy ones because Lelouch fulfilled his wish to give those he loved a better world.

And

anime.stackexchange.com/questions/116/was-lelouch-the-person-driving-the-cart-in-the-last-scene-of-code-geass-r2

Veople stating Lelouch isn't deadcause Taniguchi didn't clearly said "lelouch is dead" because they don't want to understand words like "the protagonist meets its end as well" are awesome. the whole staff, the official stuff, okouchi, they said it ou tloud and because Taniguchi states things less blablantly Lelouch is of course alive
Be happy he is coming back, but let's not play dumb and dumber

Light novel are not canon you delusional fag

TY user

Except that Sunrise has mentioned that the matter was clarified in that light novel

Nobody is denying that Lelouch killed himself.

But that doesn't mean Taniguchi was stating that Lelouch died and then remained dead, so please stop being so dense about it.

Also, you're citing Okouchi and not Taniguchi. Which doesn't even deny the immortal code.

Here's what Taniguchi actually said:

Taniguchi: "I won't risk saying what the epilogue meant. I would be happy if the viewers would think for themselves."

This. Kallen's story isn't over, she only had a chapter end, it was the same with R1 to R2. Her story could have "ended" there with her just running off, instead it just turned a new chapter in her story.