WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shaft_official/status/815220188123525121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A pretty good fanservice movie?

The greatest masterpiece in all of storytelling.

Can Urobuchi, Shinbo and Kajiura ever top Rebellion?

Homura did literally nothing wrong.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LAST 20 MINUTES OF THE MOVIE, WHAT THE FUCK.
WHY'D SHE DO THAT?
SOMEONE SMARTER THAN ME PLEASE EXPLAIN.

>saves
SHE LITERALLY FUCKED EVERYTHING UP

Ai yo

Homura is a terrible person that solitude has driven insane

Uroboshi is a hack that can't into endings

Pay attention to the scene in the field of flowers.

Madoka says she would never want to be separated from everyone she loves. Homura takes that as meaning that she made a mistake by letting Madoka become god, and knows she has to do something.

Also, due to the QBs putting her in an isolation field, they plan on controlling the LoC when Madoka comes down to take her away.

Don't listen to anyone who calls Homura selfish, she literally threw herself into her own personal hell to save the girl she loves. She chose to be separated from Madoka and maybe even become her enemy in the future, just to save her and make her happy.

Homura became so yandere for Madoka that she put the universe in her own Matrix. Wasn't hard to follow.

Fuck off Kyubey

BUT NOW ALL MAGICAL GIRLS ARE GONNA BE WITCHES AGAIN RIGHT?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QB got exactly what he deserved.

Madoka, while content in her sacrifice to become god, is lonely because she gave up her worldly life. Homura feels guilty about this because she was supposed to save Madoka in the first place. Then, she realizes Kyubey remains a threat to Madoka, and to kill two birds with one stone, she steals Madoka's power, becomes a god in her place. Homura uses her newly acquired power to rewrite the universe so that Madoka can live a normal life, resurrects the dead magical girls, and enslaves Kyubey so he doesn't cause any more trouble. Homura deals with the wraiths and entropy herself.

They specifically said that the LoC would keep working, Homura didn't end the LoC, she just separated the "who" of Madoka from it and brought her back to Earth.

Are you retarded?

NOW I FEEL BAD FOR HOMURA
FUCK

Urobuchi decided to shit all over the open ending of the TV series and undo everything it set out to accomplish.

YES

As you should. Homura was a good girl all along, she only ever had Madoka's best interest in her heart. She even brought back the other girls as a bonus.

Homura saved everything, she is a righteous hero, despite how she feels about what she did to Madoka.

She also cursed the Incubators to carry the weight that they put on magical girls and carry out the law of cycles. If Madoka gets mad about it then she's completely wrong and solely operating on emotions.

Unfortunately, worst girl (pic very fucking related) won.

She is a martyr

But Madoka there didn't know she was the God Madoka. And at the end of anime Madoka says that in her current form she won't be alone.

Homura is evil.

I'm sure that Madoka will understand Homura's actions.

Homura is going to be gloriously redeemed by Madoka in the next movie.

Homura didn't know that she didn't know. She is simply listening to the heartfelt words of her dear friend, whom she hadn't spoken to in a long time.

>in the next movie.
pls don't bait me like this, that's mean

They already mentioned that it might come out this year.

>Homura didn't know that she didn't know. She is simply listening to the heartfelt words of her dear friend, whom she hadn't spoken to in a long time.
Which means that Homura acted on false premise. Homura fucked up.

Even ignoring that entire part, the incubators were using the isolation field as a honey pot for Madokami.

If Homura didn't intervene, they would have infected and controlled the LoC itself.

I don't see how would anything fail if Homura let herself be taken by Madoka instead of ripping her apart. The crystal and field were already broken by then.

Source?

twitter.com/shaft_official/status/815220188123525121

I might be overreacting to this vague announcement.

Just because Madoka accepted the burden of godhood, does not mean she doesn't suffer at least a little bit for it. Madoka does not regret her decision, but is still partly saddened. Even if she isn't "alone" in that she can still observe people, she can't interact with anyone, so yes, she is alone. The Law of Cycles isn't some comfy meguca Valhalla; it's instrumentality.

Incubators can adapt their methods and try again.

2017 is Magia Record, a mobage. I wouldn't expect the sequel before 2018.

I really hope you're right. The tweet doesn't necessarily refer to Madoka, but that image makes me hopeful.

I'm pretty much talking out of my ass there, I can't even read moon. I just have high hopes when shaft talks about new animation with that pic.

新年あけましておめでとうございます 本年も素敵な作品をお届けしたいと思っております 皆様今年もアニメーションをたくさんお楽しみ下さいませ イラスト:杉山延寛
>Happy new year
>I this year, too, we wish to deliver great new works
>I hope that everyone enjoys a lot of animation this year too

They got greedy and decided to pander the fanbase with promises of further sequels instead of writing a good plot.

The latest Madoka manga and spin offs have been shit so you can see they're milking the series of all that made it good.

Really bad producer mandated plot twist writing.

Wraith arc isn't even written by Urobuchi. I don't think they ever intended for it to be a core part of franchise. It's just a filler. I'm certain they'll put in more effort for the sequel movie.

Welcome to the Rebuild of Madoka: You can (not) write for shit, where the fanservice is rampant and the plot is dumb and convoluted.
Enjoy your stay.

Stay mad

watched 30min and dropped it.

>dropping a movie
wew