Without An Ethno State - Planning Cultural Survival while inside a Hostile Culture

It’s not rare for a minority group to want to retain it’s identity while co-existing with a semi-hostile majority. I need to cope with shaming, shunning, and the denial of assorted opportunities and services. Some note that “what does not kill me makes me stronger,” but I’d better be prepared for the storm.
Being a woke alt-right in an urban setting is starting to feel like a Jamaican immigrant might have felt when they moved to Miami in 1950. Isolated, other-ed, unwanted… and encouraged to assimilate. But what if I don’t want to assimilate?
It’s good to find other members and live near them. I’m not focusing on that because it’s both obvious and difficult. Instead I’m looking for “soft” techniques that allow me to keep my values clear and strong, and to communicate those values to others who will be interested.
Books, myths, music, movies – these should be core tools for us. Perhaps an unofficial “council” of our woke and respected “elders” will help cultivate “of our art.” Anyone reading this can help just by being aware of the need.
Looking at history, early Christians wore a fish symbol, and European Jews wore a Star of David. We have… what do we have? Smith & Wesson? Don’t Tread on Me?
Wearing symbols will often attract negative attention. There can be an upside to this, as it encourages members to focus on our special values. Members MUST think of themselves as being hardy and informed and willing to endure – we CHOOSE our values and voluntarily accept the fallout.
Well okay, that should be enough to introduce a good discussion. Progress along these lines will require a self-awareness and a desire to celebrate the things that differentiate us from the mainstream. With all this said, I hope you’ll want to add your thoughts. Cheers-

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4111845-careful-wish-inflation-much-higher-advertised
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America is not a ethno-state.

no kidding- back to the point?

yet

It is. It was always intended to be European because it cannot survive without being European.

Yes, due to executive orders from LBJ.

>values
The most important values would be ingroup preference, loyalty, altruism.

How can we persist in this increasingly hostile environment?

true, how do we thrive in the meantime?

seekingalpha.com/article/4111845-careful-wish-inflation-much-higher-advertised

>How can we persist in this increasingly hostile environment?
Paralell institutions

- Schools
- Study Groups
- Dating sites
- Community centers
- Dance Halls, singing bars

you got 18 billion to spend you little stormfag?

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html?_r=0

Unless you convince a large number of people that they'll have to genoicide their brown neighbors it never will be

lol or we'd have to relocate together, which is why i said in op that i wasn't so focused on that aspect

and here i thought you'd be proud other races were trying to follow your close knit communities example

this is more along the lines of what i was thinking- particularly the dating sites because families need to come first

I do want america to remain white. i just love to trigger cock sucking stormfags who blame jews for all the shit in their country.

white people dont have to explain themselves why they want to remain majority white in the homeland. just like japan dont have to explain why they want to remain majority japanese. just like we have have a policy in israel that makes sure to keeps us majority jewish and we dont give 2 shits what anybody thinks about it.

>Star of David
Let me stop you there, I would probably get erect if I could squeeze your fat throat till you die.

That kike star is a Rothschild thievery, that star originates in India. Furthermore those stupid kikes were only made to wear a yellow star by 1930s Germany.

>this is more along the lines of what i was thinking- particularly the dating sites because families need to come first
How do we encourage endogamy?

correct, okay back to the point

luckily due to the inherent ingroup preferences, it shouldn't need that much encouraging. it seems the main issue is that everyone is so spread out (we do need communities) and also that cities are rat traps, which seems to end up with this race-mixing. there's also the science related to RM, black women usually have to receive an emergency caesarian section to give birth to a half white baby. we need to be remind people that races have different strengths- and mixing them does not lead to the "best of both worlds"