Shokugeki no Souma

What's her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

spoiler.net/spoiler/dg.1-shokugeki-no-souma-chapter-198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She needs a good dishing

Plebs.

Hasn't discovered the superior taste of semen.

Born in a world that can't handle her perfection

She needs to get BLACKED.

she needs a Foodgasm[/spoiler

When will the spoilers come ?

She lives in a world were every girl can be one of the best girls, yet she's the worst.

She's always pissed because she'll never be as cute as Megumi

I'd shoot an opening volley into her womb and take full responsibility

The crowd is expressing their surprise as Jouichiro isn't showing up.

The students from the dorm are looking for Jouichiro

According to Dojima, the sense of responsibility to meet all the expectations, the fact that all his handwork was summarized with just one word "talent," and the failed dishes were basically the only time where Jouichiro could free himself from that burden. But the Jouichiro now, had nowhere to escape from that harsh reality.

Dojima finds Jouichiro, but he is mentally worn out. Saiba emotionlessly whispers that he has to get ready for the contest. (Dojima explains that Saiba had "dead eyes") Dojima starts to cry as he finally realizes that they are the ones who pressured Jouichiro to this point.

Senzaemon appears to the scene. He recommends Jouichiro to take a break from cooking and leave Japan and go to a foreign country.

Few days later, Jouichiro leaves the dormitory with a smile. That was the last time Dojima saw Jouichiro at Tootsuki.

SOUMOM SOON

>Gin crying.

OVER THE LINE. FUCK YOU, TSUKUDA.

>Jou got burned out because people always looked forward to the next dish instead of appreciating his work.
>Azami makes it so everyone reaches a zenith of culinary perfection, so people no longer expect that next dish that can be better.

It's actually a pretty well written and realistic backstory there. Chefs have been known to commit suicide because they couldn't handle the pressure and the hours that come with Michelin stars.

>Azami is too retarded to see that if you never improve a dish people will eventually get bored of it
Jou went overboard, but the people being on his case 24/7 helped crack him too. Azami on the other hand is fully delusional.

Also I've been rereading the past few chapters now, Souma will probably shit the bed in the semi-final shokugeki. He usually didn't care aobut expulsion since he could go back to Yukihira, but if he loses now he's fucked for good. Guess it'll set up for Erina conquering her fears once and for all and her winning the key shokugeki

Has a father who think Cook is a bad word.
Like seriously even Gordon Ramsay learns to fucking chill and cook with his kids.

Can't wait for Souma to call his Dad a weak piece of shit. Fucking loser good thing he got out of the Kitchen, he was bound to fuck it up.

very nice

What's his endgame?

>SOUMOM SOON
please PLEASE

But I think this will be the last chapter of the flashback.

Literally none.

Erina and Alice are co-best girls.

Forced bad writting + fan service, that's what happen with she

This.

How many doujins do they have together?

>Chefs have been known to commit suicide because they couldn't handle the pressure and the hours that come with Michelin stars.
Seriously?

Violier was considered world's best chief and he killed himself. Guy was around 40 years old.
It's also known a lot of chiefs do drugs because the pressure and workload are too much for them to handle.

Going back through the series from the start, I realize that holy shit, what the hell happened? This series was so much more engaging earlier on, and even up to the part where Souma trained at Shinomiya's (which as far as I've reread) but then, excluding this current flashback which seems like a nice return to form, it started dragging like fuck.

What happened? I mean, I still enjoy it but the quality drop is jarring.

Hair pincers

Too much time in the same environment and the fact that you know Souma's gonna win every single match when expulsion is at stake makes it boring. We need this Blue shit soon

Her butt is too big.

nonsense, you homosexual

I require evidence of this senseless claim. Erina has the typical female Asian ass, which means very, very little.

Ireland?

everyone in the food industry does drugs

Now we know that Soumom is not someone like Erina who is hard to satisfy and "push him to be the best".

But probably someone like Kurase who's happy with even the plebbiest things. And that's why Jouichirou continues with the commoner's diner, even after Soumom's death.

Not nearly enough.

Does this mean that even Kurasefags have higher chance of winning than Megumifags?

Do you think maybe Jou wanted his son to end up with Kurase? Or at least someone like her, who would appreciate his son's cooking seeing how he was too stubborn to stop cooking or stop coming up with terrible dishes just like him.

I hope so.

But Gin said to Kumis that while they think Souma and Jouichiro are the same, he thinks the opposite. And we have seen so far that Souma is always up to a challenge and he is nowhere near his father's talent as a chef. But we shall see.

Nah, Souma is different from his dad.

>a homo saying an ass is too big
Nonsense. The bigger, the better.

SPOILERS WHEN?

Never

are those ova subs good? the group is literally who.

also what's going on with the mango? I didn't read a chapter since they were on the train. a bunch of people got expelled and now it's a flashback?

>who would appreciate his son's cooking
Yeah because his cooking is such shit he didn't even want him in Tootsuki. Maybe Souma isn't suppose to parallel his Dad but the one who recommended him to Tootsuki, Senzaemom. They already got a eye scar going for both of them.

>you'll never be in a mixed bath with Erina

souma needs to cut his hair. if he grows his hair to the same ugly length that all the ugly boys have in anime and mangu i am going to vomit

false.

>she sees your dish

Contributing.

>15

I want to study with Erina all night long

It's Azami's fault. He's poorly done, lacks charisma, and when he's around lacks impact.

Superior Nakiri genes

Third exam they were divided and had to face an E10 member.
Hayama became edgy and got a seat and we had a whole volume dedicated to Souma vs Currynigger it wasn't great.
Souma "fixed" Hayama from his edge and won, Hayama was offered to join PSD but then he got expelled.
Everyone else from PSD, Hishoko, Alice, Dog and Meat got fucked up by their E10 opponents (all of PSD were together for their match and they still lost) and got expelled.
The Umis, who were with Souma and Erina, faced off against Rindou and won because Rindou was being Rindou
Salami showed up and Erina begged him to readmission everyone but he told her to fuck off
Souma tried to challenge for the E10 seats so they could have majority but Salami told him to fuck off
Saiba showed up and everyone came
Some Kitchen Royal thing is gonna happen
Now Saiba flashback

But user, he's bet on both his career as a chef and the restaurant Yukihira in cooking battles before. He's been under that pressure before, and it didn't phase him.

Some blame it on the new editor that came in after the Stagiare arc, saying he forced the new direction with Asami.

Really though, it was going to be hard to keep things interesting with the same things in the same settings over and over, while keeping the stakes high/there at all. Plenty of manga start off great, but it's hard to sustain with new, fresh and engaging ideas over a long period of time.

>it wasn't great.

Understatement of the year

The new editor came in after Asami got introduced.

>Salami showed up and Erina begged him to readmission everyone but he told her to fuck off
>Souma tried to challenge for the E10 seats so they could have majority but Salami told him to fuck off
kekkle

fura fura
hmm hm hm hmmm ~

megumi will win da souma

Erina is really appealing. He nailed the color scheme down too.

Read the thread

It's fucking nothing yet again.

What would you have done differently regarding the plot?
Specifically, I mean.
Imagining things stayed the same up until the Moon Banquet, where would you have taken the story?

Turn the series into romcom.

This, or alternatively keep the edge 1000 miles away or do it in a goofy style like with Giganigga.

There needed to be a twist, without a doubt, because the manga would have go either no where or rushed shokugekis against the elite 10. But anything without edgelord Azami would have been better.

I don't think the current plot line is that bad tbqh. The only thing that seemed really forced/bad is spiceman going to the darkside.

What would happen if I removed her mandibles?

She's just a massive cunt who needs to get laid once
inb4 she gets better after the anime

No, she's still a massive cunt

this.

Takumi a cute.

Alice a slut.

Bad writing, mostly.

>20 years younger Senzaemon
Could be worthwhile.

There isn't much they can do with this cooking setting without it becoming redundant. Unless, they start making it more of a slice of life sort of story, but if they focused too much on that it would become an entirely different manga. Although, I wouldn't mind that genre shift since the story feels so stalled at this point.

>ywn invite Alice to come hang with the bros
Everyday I find more and more reasons to wonder why I even bother.

Quads speak the truth.

>Smoke existing
Wow

Proto-Megumi should show up more often.

user, you know nothing about her.

yeah, he actually got into that frame over the buttbros.

>Alice and all these boys
What is she going to do?

Alice a best.

>Now we know
But we don't?

leave her hair pincers alone you heretic.

Where is Megumi?

That's the husbandos meeting, she is probably with the girls.

Then why is Alice going? Wants to get gang banged?

spoiler.net/spoiler/dg.1-shokugeki-no-souma-chapter-198

Gin ;_;

thatsthejoke.jpg

He will be healed by a naked old man.

Damn all those feels.

>Cries for Joichirou
>Faggot doesn't call or send any word for two decades
>Run into him coincidentally and he is nonchalant
Joi worst boy.

I don't know why these images of Jou killing himself are as funny as they are.