You have 10 seconds to give ONE (1) good reason why you wouldn't love and marry Lum

You have 10 seconds to give ONE (1) good reason why you wouldn't love and marry Lum.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_electrostimulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not real.

not a good reason, you can still love and marry her

She's not really my type.

he was gay right?

Barbed vagina.

Isn't it implied if she gets too excited she electrocutes you? If so I don't think electrocuting sex is too nice to have also Cuz ran-chan is better

Protip: I can't

she just electrocutes people when she gets mad

She'd find me disgusting.

she wouldn't love me back
kataomoi is painful

Dengeki lynchee

Shinobu is more my type. I wouldn't have been chosen the lone competitor to save humanity like Ataru was.

>I wouldn't have been chosen the lone competitor to save humanity like Ataru was.
it was random, you completely could have been

I'd rather marry Benten

>it was random
Its a story. Nothing is random. The author specifically chose Ataru because that's the character she wanted.

Deredere is underrated and I want to see more of it.

I don't remember the last popular deredere anime character.

She's a demon.

Patrician choice friendo

> I don't remember the last popular deredere

Here let me refresh your memory.

>Lum
>deredere

Now that I think about it all the girls in monmusu are derederes in their own way.

Yeah, the occasional shock out of jelousy it's not tsundere if that's what you're implying.
It's being honest with her feeling and showing her discontent for Ataru ignoring her, not random bullying to hide that she actually likes him.
Learn the difference.

Lum started off as a Tsun and then immeditely went dere after being 'beaten'. This is because Takahashi switched her character from fan pressure. Saying she is deredere implies she was always dere. But she still started off as Tsun.

>Yeah, the occasional shock out of jelousy it's not tsundere if that's what you're implying.

It also makes her not deredere though. It shows she's a pretty one dimensional character with only three expressions. Anger, sadness and happy.

She's an obnoxious alien.

Lum is the original definition of "tsundere" which has been corrupted to something not at what it originally represented.

I feel that even by that definition, she was never particularly tsun to him before she got beaten though.

Ok, I forgot about and I didn't know about I stand corrected.
Lum was tsundere done right, then.

Everytime he gets angry and shocks him or flys off angry is the 'tsun" part.

Now tsundere are bipolar bitches divorced from any real reason to behave that way other than to fulfill her trope.

I don't know her

She's into some actually scary shit.

lol'd

quite the opposite

Lum makes me feel....lovely things

What's wrong with makeup?

delete this

What went wrong with Lum the Forever anyway?

Because she already has Ataru. Besides, that's bigamy.

Ah the 80s. When everyone was competing to have the ugliest hair and phone.

I like men.

Reminder that Amuro voiced this guy.

Who wins?

And when she's really happy.

Also when she sleeps.

I'm in love

Going through the show for the first time, and I've never been a waifu-fag ever

But dear god she is so best it actually hurts.

There's nothing to like about that abusive bitch.

T. Didn't get past episode 9

Actually ye, I watched 8 so far.

I actually think her slow progression from a confused alien who wasn't sure how affection or romance worked to the absolutely devoted wife is what makes her so great, she seems to change from contractual love and "what marriage is supposed to be" to actual genuine love

Because Sakura-sensei is better.

The first part is fun but it kicks into high gear pretty quick and gets better and better in an upward trend for at least half of the show

The other half isn't as amazing but it's an overhyped dip in quality still hilarious and the characters wrap up in a satisfying way

Movies are great too

she is not sakura

Sakura is a prettier design, but she isn't Lum-tier

>Kind
>Loving
>Forgiving
>Happy
>Does housework and helps you day to day (flying lunch to school every day)
>faithful
>mysterious
>adventurous
>beautiful
>probably gives the good succ

Can't get more best than that

>shitting on based 80's floof

DELET

I prefer my waifu

Have any of you fuckers downloaded the BD rips? I'm getting tempted but they're fucking huge with some shit seeds.

>Americans

>Watching 80's anime

What the fuck is going on?

Believe it or not, but some Americans knew about anime before Adult Swim.

Because she's scary

/comfy/

You might be happy to hear that she wasn't originally going to be the main love-interest. Or even a main character. The manga was originally going to just have her leave after the race stuff. But everyone involved with the manga loved her so much they made Rumiko Takahashi change it.

It actually takes a few chapters for her to show up again, because she wasn't originally going to.

This. The movies and OVA'S are fucking awesome.

The anime isn't as exciting. There are a lot of good episodes though.

Because she's not best girl.

Urusei Yatsura is one of those animes that drags you back into a time where things were simpler.

I legit feel sad when I watch it. People used to talk to one another and go out. Nowadays it's just iphone this and iphone that.

The problem really isn't smartphones so much as lazy writing. There was plenty of shows at the time of UY that had pointless filler and blocked character interaction. Pic related.

Elitism and posturing in 3x3 threads has actually increased the average taste of the board

He means real life

My pacemaker.

>Elitism and posturing in 3x3 threads has actually increased the average taste of the board
Its sad that you think this is the case. All its done is made people afraid to talk about anything that isn't currently airing or long-term popular shows like Eva.

Doesn't seem to be in my experience

Maybe it's made people less honest in 3 X 3 threads

Cause she is a fucking illegal alien and I don't want to pollute my genes with xeno filth.

The ending of the anime and the wrap up movie redeemed a lot of the issues in this series. I enjoyed it, if only for the drama, that great soundtrack and Madoka being hot with her high-waisted jeans.

I can give you two.
She belongs to Ataru Moroboshi
And I prefer Sakura, Ryuunosuke, Ghost girl and the ninja Kaede.

>Cause she is a fucking illegal alien
But she isn't, don't you remember when she left and it turned out she was just getting her passport renewed?

>The ending of the anime and the wrap up movie redeemed a lot of the issues in this series.
Holy shit, what? They were the worst parts by far. Even KOR fans hate the movie.

Oh my goodness, she actually goes through proper channels to stay in japan? She still is a fucking alien though. Shinobu seems cuter and is human.

I found someone better

Shinobu is cute. And the real dream girl of Ataru. Is interesting how Ataru and her got over their mutual crush and accepted someone else in their lives (Lum for Ataru and Mendou later Inaba for Shinobu).
According to Yamazaki the movie message is that life is too beautiful to be wasted watching cartoons.

She's an alien nigger; duh

DELETE THIS

Lum's on her second love, too. It's almost a theme.

That's just 90s Lum
Ryoko is top tier waifu tho.

Shinobu is what Ataru thought he wanted, Lum is who he needed.

She's a xeno. It would be extra heresy.

>Oh my goodness, she actually goes through proper channels to stay in japan?

Yes. Unlike the US, the japanese have common sense immigration laws.

This.

Because Takahashi

Ataru doesn't really look Japanese. He looks european.

Because I'm not her darling!

:(

>I don't think electrocuting sex is too nice to have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_electrostimulation

I want to marry Lum and fuck Oyuki and Benten on the side!

have you ever gotten electrocuted? it feels like pure pain like burning you from the inside out, but now imagine that but on your dick. i guess only way to fuck her is to have her wear those debilitating ribbons that take away her powers

I always wondered
Between Pokemon and Urusei Yatsura making it seem like it's nothing there's a part of me that kinda wanted to find out what it really feels like, but then I remember that they use electric chairs to kill.

There is not an ounce of tsun in Lum's body, you are retarded.

Ataru is the tsundere one.

Fucking bullshit. No one is afraid to talk about those shows, less people watch them. Less people are going to post things when there are less who have watched them. Elitism is the best thing about this board, and it still isn't strong enough in my opinion. 3x3 threads, well they don't have much of an impact as far as I'm concerned.