Rape statistics
gangrapesweden.com/en/enus.php
Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/do-dominican-republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacr
web.archive.org/web/20170928203813/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/rapists.php
juridikfronten.org/2017/12/04/uthangningssajt-tar-bort-personuppgifter-efter-juridikfrontens-anmalan/
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/extremhogersajt-och-nazister-anmalda-for-pul-brott
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5MlZOt-PfHMJ:https://www.gangrapesweden.com/en/
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v4.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171105180802/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/sexcrimepercountry.php
archive.is/Dn70g
archive.is/sJ5eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old fake and gay go to sleep

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/do-dominican-republic

lucky for us haiti's IQ is 67 and they will continue to provide us with extremely cheap labor

No news yet?

Thats becose haiti is full with niggers while you are mestizos.
Anexation of haiti WHEN?

link no work :((

Wait wtf, it was actualy ''SHUT DOWN''?Hoaly shit i didnt noitice it.Luckaly we got it all even without link.

Have they already shoah'd that link?

not mestizos DR is mulatto for the most part also we tried cleansing the island once but the UN got their panties in a bunch something about ethnic cleansing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacr

filename

Looks like it yeah i didnt noitice it untill now...

kek

sad to see they shut it down, I was here last night when it first leaked. the sentencing for migrant youth on the charge of child rape was alarming to say the least, in some cases the sentencing was as lo as 25hrs

It will pop back up somewhere soon no doubt

Mirror?

You wish Dominican subhuman

Too bad Swedes will probably never hear this news

>lrn2read thread faggot

a german user spoke about mirror/archive last night can't say if he did

Stuff like this is funny since it only encourages people to look deeper into it.

This, I can't find a decent source that isn't fake news
Imagine citing breitbart or richard spencer during a debate, you're done for

>Mohamed Yassin Ben Lotfi Mbark
>Finand
Finland importing their best.

you're probably right, but we have to get this out into the normiesphere anyways.... hard, uncomfortable facts about brown people and what they're doing to the world are an instant KO to every pro-liberal argument

i bet most of these "swedes" are not swedes at all.

oy vey you racist
cant have anyone knowing the race of criminals because then SD's world view will be legitimized
oy vey
>crime prevention council hasnt done a paper about the crime rates of foreigners for that reason alone since 2005
oy vey

In need of a decent link.

2nd and 3rd generation migrants they are not native swedes

is it illegal to browse Sup Forums in Swedenistan?

not yet

web.archive.org/web/20170928203813/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/rapists.php

ZOMG! Who would have guessed!?

Best of luck.

juridikfronten.org/2017/12/04/uthangningssajt-tar-bort-personuppgifter-efter-juridikfrontens-anmalan/
swedish language source from the leftists that reported the website in the first place
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/extremhogersajt-och-nazister-anmalda-for-pul-brott
swedish public media article about the whole ordeal
but the statistics has been taken down because it isnt legal to post, without proper authority, crime related to ethnicity

Liberal: HAha look at all these rural and subarban retards voting DRUMPF!
Me: That's Haiti not Hawai. They are blacks.
>Liberal

imblying they could work at all

below 70 is clinical retardation

Just grasp how anti white you have to be to ban the discussion of attacks on white people by non whites. Only a Jew is capable of that much hatred.

mind giving us a tl;dr of those links in english?

also, i thought they didn't measure any race or ethnicity related statistics in sweden, where did they leak this from?

I would have thought it'd be more than just 50%. The (((leaked))) numbers are not that shocking imho.

It was shut down? Do we have a mirror?

That's the Streisand effect

>leftist website finds and reports gangrape sweden for crimes against PUL (personal register law)
>gangrape sweden is funded and got their information from Nordfront, a "neo-nazi" paper linked to NMR, Nordic Resistance Movement local to sweden and the nordic countries

intellect is not needed for field work, memeflagger

ooga booga

bump

>non swedish
So shitskin?

not sure mybie we have to wait untill some user posts it.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5MlZOt-PfHMJ:https://www.gangrapesweden.com/en/

Oy vey!

Back in 2004 there wasn't nearly as many shitskins as there are now. So there are several years of rape before the diversity avalanche counted in the statistics. Look up the stats for one of the recent years.

Last year, 84% of aggravated rape was committed by people with at least one non-european parent.

Also last year, 95,6% of "assault rapes" (as in, stranger ambushes a woman and drags her into bushes or an alley) were committed by foreigners.

Niggers commit more crimes so niggers go to prison more duh it's not scandalous at all its just more nigger crime

host it on an american server then....

I will. Any idea who leaked them?

Based holandē

We tried telling you this 10 years ago, but you wouldn't listen

THEY DELETED IT SHUT IT DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN
SOMEONE POST THE CAPS OR MIRROR, TIME TO SPREAD IT FASTER THAN A FEMINIST SPREADS HER LEGS

here

No idea. I was basing those numbers on an independent report by a guy who personally gathered the info of every sex crime trial that resulted in conviction from 2012 to 2017.

In Swedish:
>pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v4.pdf

Doesn't work for me?

>mohamed yassin ben lotfi mbark
>finnish

Concerning PUL (personal register law): don't you have public access to the financial status of any of your citizens? Or at least, if he works for the public sector?

beautiful choice of music user

Thanks and goodspeed to you user. Stay safe.

Its dead Jim.

Thanks, its Latvian classic music made before russkie ocupation when we wuz rich n shit.

>Eritrea
>Next to Djibouti
That's fucking news to me. What happens there?

>Jafari
kek

>Daniel
Double kek

the core of the issue with the personal register law is that it is supposed to be voluntary so a similar website called Lexbase has a so called "responsible publisher" meaning that they are the core contact person if someone wishes to have their information removed (or remove illegal content for example) and are liable for prosecution

I don't get it. Why was the entire site taken down then, if the individual has to demand it directly for his own data to be taken down.

there wasnt any contact information avaliable so the leftist website that reported gangrape sweden reported them for 83k+ counts of crimes against the PUL
gangrape sweden did change their website a bit when the MSM started to report on it but i think they just deleted the website to cover their tracks because it is also illegal to host names and personalnumbers outside of the country

web.archive.org/web/20171105180802/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/sexcrimepercountry.php

CREATE MORE MIRRORS

Also, we need the PDFs!

I can't decipher the Viking runes, I want to navigate the page to verify niggardry in most sectors. What are the "Swedish" names?

>rank 39

who is dumber?

>Colombia
why are mexicans in sweden

Look at the column where Nationality appears.

Icke Svensk means "Not Swedish"

USA and the rest of Americas

This is why they hid it, they should've never done this eventually it was obvious it was going to blow up in their face, a leak by some swedish patriot on the inside was just a matter of time.
Them trying to shut it down only makes it worse for them. It's ridiculous that they are sitting on this information in the worst place. As if telling people the truth about things would be a bad thing.

Is there any chance, we will get the full data back. I want to share it with the German press.

are there really swedes who think prisons have an equal amount of euros and arabs

*in the first place.
Everybody already knows it's the niggers and middle eastern immigrants doing the raping. I don't know who the swedish government think they are fooling with suppressing the ethnicity of the culprits. Sweden went to almost non existant rape and such things to being #1 for it in northern europe and the only change was importing a shitload of immigrants. And they honestly think by not reporting who did it that people wouldn't realize this. Too funny.

site is down

In Australia we have one Super Max prison. There are FOUR non-Muslim prisoners in total. FOUR. Four of our super max prisoners are NOT MUSLIM. Not even kidding. And it's not news anywhere, because $reasons.

North Korea of Africa. Ethiopia needs to annex and evict them.

Can you screencap what you're looking at, create a redpill if you can. It would help everyone. I'm not being lazy, I just don't see "icke svensk"

It has to be almost completely foreigners. Whites in America have always been kind of rowdy and getting themselves in trouble, but whites in Sweden have an extremely low crime rate. That tells me that they're prisons are almost 100% nigger/sandnigger.

Wait, so they're the good guys?

And they are all radicalized there. Angry black man goes in, jihadi leaves.

Tweet this story constantly and Tag Trump. The world needs this to be talked about. Trump can singlehandedly put this on the front pages with just a single tweet.

thats because the court has a systematically racist system in place that allows white CHILD MOLESTERS AND SCHOOL SHOOTERS play the mentally ill card and simply receive counseling. they jail coloured folk becausr judges are racist KKK members n shiieeeet. white people are priveleged

The link is dead now, so I think it's safe to say it killed more than a few sacred cows.

>it killed more than a few sacred cows
Yeah, Swedish women and girls

>It has to be almost completely foreigners. Whites in America have always been kind of rowdy and getting themselves in trouble, but whites in Sweden have an extremely low crime rate. That tells me that they're prisons are almost 100% nigger/sandnigger.
You're right and it is, this is why they stopped reporting it.
Infact them even TRYING to THINK they can get away with this is hilarious because sweden were renowned all over the world for its low crime rates just a few decades ago. Rape and these things going on virtually didn't even exist and was so rare that they almost became like local forklore or something. And now they are top for it in northern europe and CONVENIENTLY stopped reporting the ethnicity of the culprits precisely when it started spiking and the ONLY CHANGE was importing a shitload of immigrants. And they honestly think nobody can put two and two together and expect people to just conclude that native swedes are now all about the raping and stuff. It really is both hilarious and tragic. And the only reason they are covering it up is ofcourse because they don't want the ethnic swedes to ask for the deportation of these assholes doing it instead of putting them in jail and other things. So truth apparently is secondary compared to the feeling of immigrants. VERY SAD. These people hiding this are traitors to swedish people i don't think anyone can with a straight face stay otherwise.

Sweden should be wiped out and be devoid of fucking backward idiots, and let the country return to nature.

Prove it. Subversive lies, kike.

They took it down?! Can't believe they are that retarded.

swe archive.is/Dn70g
eng archive.is/sJ5eg

Right click -> translate to english

>Sweden should be wiped out and be devoid of fucking backward idiots, and let the country return to nature.
Really
so
>swedish government betrays their own people by importing a shitload of immigrants
>these immigrants make crime and rape skyrocket
>swedish government then lies to its own people about who is doing it and makes pro immigration propaganda betraying native swedes further
>don't deport the immigrants just destroy sweden including the native swedes
Awefully considerate of you. The actual native swedes are probably much better people than you and their government do not represent them burger. But what do you care.