WHY DON'T NIPS CREATE MORE METAL AND TESTOSTERONE INDUCING SHIT LIKE THIS...

WHY DON'T NIPS CREATE MORE METAL AND TESTOSTERONE INDUCING SHIT LIKE THIS? WHY DO THEY PANDER TO THE FUJOSHIT AND MOESHIT AUDIENCE? EVEN ONE POWERVIOLENCE METAL SHOW PER SEASON WOULD BE ENOUGH, BUT INSTEAD WE GET ONLY 1 EVERY FEW YEARS.

DISCUSS THE CURRENT STATE OF POWERVIOLENT ANIME. MOESHITS, FUJOSHITS AND YURIFAGS AREN'T WELCOME.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=283zLN0u8h4
youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerviolence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EVEN ONE POWERVIOLENCE METAL SHOW PER SEASON WOULD BE ENOUGH, BUT INSTEAD WE GET ONLY 1 EVERY FEW YEARS.
If faggots like you won't even pay attention to what's airing, there's no point.
At least us moefags bother to check out what's relevant to our interests.

Current season

>moeshit
>homo shit
>school girl shit
>drama shit
>shonin shit

All I want is another Go Nagai mecha adaptation

So I'm noting that "muh powerviolent manime" is causing disorders including typing with caps lock, whining, sperging around, thinking that only one genre is worth watching, and most likely others. You are one fine specimen.

Cute is stronger.

>he likes testosterone
Are you gay son?

I don't know. It used to be pretty common we'd get a hot blooded super robot show but I guess they really did just stop selling and all Japan cares about anymore are an endless sea of boring isekai and husbando/waifu shows. They do seem to rake in an endless sea of cash. It makes anime disgustingly boring as fuck lately to the rest of the world outside that niche circle living in Japan or in hellholes on the internet though.

SKL was shit though.

This.

Or for the Mazinger Zero manga getting animated.

Manimefags are cancer who can't recognize the greatness of cute girls doing hotblooded things.

Only the first one.

Vs. Ankoku Daishogun is absolutely terrible.

You know what I want?

A powerviolence metal anime that panders to fujos. Like blending Bastard! and The Steel Remains into an anime, where the MC is a warmongering for-hire slaughterer who's a legendary hero no one wants to acknowledge or respect because he shamelessly also likes dick.

Is it possible to combine Fujo/yuribait, moebait and power violence into one anime? I imagine it would be hard to pull off.

I'm not reading the caps lock posts. Try writing again, like a normal person.

Okay but user let me blow your mind cute girls and manly men teaming up to do hotblooded things!

Hasn't there been a decent amount of toku recently?

Only part of Zero that deserves an adaptation is the intro with Kanjite Knight.

Evangelion is over 20 years old

>powerviolence
Did you just make this up?

Watch pretty much any 80's or early 90's OVA. But today, sigh.

I miss combining robots in anime.

>big ass robot with a oversized sword
This shit is cringy and probably homosex as well, pic related is that kind of manime I would watch

>horsefuckers
>manly
zozzle

Kurwo, come at me frajerze

Because there is already enough of that shit and I can say with 100% certainty that you haven't watched every single one of them so you still have a lot to watch.

Now kill yourself.

Spierdalaj gnido

Estrogen >>>> testosterone

>POWERVIOLENCE

InigoMontoya.jpg

Where was the yuribait in Eva? I guess there was Ritsuko's assistant, but she was one of the most minor characters in the show.

There were some lighthearted scenes, but I don't remember anything truly "moe".

Mecha is gay and you should feel bad

Came here to post this

fujobait
shinji and kaworu

Ritsuko and Maya
Shinji and Kaworu
Shinji and Kaji, I know it was a joke but it could count
Asuka and Mari
And there are moe scenes

>WHY DON'T NIPS CREATE MORE METAL AND TESTOSTERONE INDUCING SHIT LIKE THIS?

Why are you so sexist, OP?

>WHY DO THEY PANDER TO THE FUJOSHIT AND MOESHIT AUDIENCE?
Lowest common denominator.

I want more Go Nagai ecchi series.

Those things on her arms and doing a suplex reminds me more of KOF's Maxima

Considering Go Nagai was pretty bold with ecchi for his time just imagine how lewd it would be if he tried to surpass today's standards.

cuz the moe subdued us.

I want uncle Go to save anime again

Because you don't give them any money the last time they did so and so they change their focus to those that do.
Why on earth anyone want to pander to beggars?
There are bills to pay.

>WHY DON'T NIPS CREATE MORE METAL AND TESTOSTERONE INDUCING SHIT LIKE THIS
Becaus poeple who like that are a minority audience.

Regalia was boring garbage.

And most likely just a trick by the producers to embezzle money by trying to "force" quality animation upon absolute stillborn uberflops. Doing it once with Regalia was weird. Doing it twice within a year with another show just makes those producers outright criminals.

The assblast you fags have over the sales and cr shitty popularity polls is getting beyond pathetic already.

SKL wasfun[/spolier] you dork

It's proof that some kids are really spending way too much time on Sup Forums, believing all the shit about it, and develop autistic traits for real.

There are a few this season.

Fuck off

Mazinger Skl makes me cringe rather than give it a manly testosterone inducing vibe. I'd rather take something like the New Jeeg than this garbage.

Queen Himika best girl.

I like fujoshit and mechas.

>trusting fujoshi meme
You need to blame yourself for your big idiocy.

Robohomo mind

Obligatory thread's theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=283zLN0u8h4

I think nobody has translated the full version's lyrics yet.

Needs more funnels.

>pic
Holy crap that looks fucking badass

Yeah this. I'm not sure I'd even watch a CGDCT show if it involved mecha, thats how bad it is.

That's understandable.

"manime" is just fujoshit that male normalfags try really hard to justify

I don't know about faggots like you but I get all the testosterone I need in my daily life, don't you feel like you're making up for something when you crave for it to be inserted into your entertainment?

Male normalfags don't even watch mecha-shit anymore.
They like action fantasy.

I'm pretty sure it would sell much better if that was the case.

Is there anything more manly than a punch to the face?

No.

>YFW Mecha will die in your lifetime

>Mecha
>dying
13,751 Kidou Senshi Gundam The Origin v4
45,390 Kidou Senshi Gundam The Origin v4

For all the retarded complaining about how anime is declining or dead, the lack of hand drawn hot blooded mechs is really the only current trend that actually sucks.

The obvious next step would be Moe Robots
Cute girls riding cute Mechas

You fool, mecha is the ultimate expression of knighthood. It is a man's armor, steed, and sword in one entity.

Giving handies at the truck stop really does it for you, huh?

You have roughly 40 years of super robot anime to watch so why not go watch some of them instead of complaining about how an industry you don't participate in doesn't pander to you?

A dragon who dresses up as a maid and falls in love with her employer.

Come on now.

Money

To make testosterone you need to have testosterone.

Japanese men are castrated from birth there is no testosterone.

SKL was fujoshit

In fact, mecha has been fujoshit since Grendizer

There was barely any scenes with Asuka and her scenes with Mari were just banter. The whole rebuild movies were about Shinji brooding.

I would have loved to see more fight scenes with Evangelions clashing against each other like Asuka and Mari vs Shinji and Rei, alas that was too short in 3.33.

Because on their own, the human nipples aren't capable of moving in ways necessary to creating anything resembling proper artwork or writing creatively.

>Why does Japan keep making stuff that sells instead of stuff that doesn't!

Mazinger a shit. Getter Robo is better.

>my mouth is this big
How many stars and galaxies did you shove down your yap today?

go rewatch MD geist instead of whining like a little homo
youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4

>powerviolence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerviolence

It's a genre of music.

Too bad the show was shit.

Male normal fags nowdays like ecchi harems. Masculine type of anime is dying.

Regalia was shit. Why can't you people learn that cute girls and /m/ don't fit outside of Symphogear

Then explain Macross Delta.

Delta was shit too. Do you want to try again? They can't balance both elements and the combination end up shitty

Because people got bored of the robot shows, user. And they'll eventually get bored of the isekai shit and move on to something else. It's your problem that you don't like the current trend, and don't pretend it's a majority opinion since that shit sells where it counts.

What is it with manimefags always complaining there's nothing for them to watch when they never have any idea what's airing at any given time?

Please point me to recent manime that's not JoJo, OPM, or BnHA

Go read a few seasonal charts for once in your life, or ask /wsr/. Also,
>BnHA
>manime

Case and point.

because fujos have money, mecha lovers don't have as much

>Masculine type of anime is dying.
That's because the ultra-masculine stuff was an 80s-90s thing.
Even Hollywood doesn't deliver that.

As for anime, it's a generational thing. Characters up to the 90s had several virtues such as being boisterous, confident, determined, goal-oriented, leaders. strong-minded, etc...
However, those aren't things your average Japanese Millennial feels easy to relate to, which is why post-Eva anime has MCs that whine a lot, are super insecure, have no goals, are introverted, etc, because those are things your modern Japanese teenager can relate to.

Basically, characters in the 80s and early 90s were characters you could look up to, whereas characters from the mid 90s until now are characters the viewers can relate to.

As for Mazinger SKL, both Kaitou and Magami behave pretty much like a pair of psychos, and as fun as those 3 OVAs were, there really wasn't much to them.

everything will die except gundamshit