Why is Northern european civilization so inferior?

Is it beacuse we never got properly civilized?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/the-insidious-racism-of-mary-beard-et-al-8b6b768b4575
youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA
historyly.com/rome-history/ancient-roman-inventions-used-today/
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=162164
nordictrans.com/blog/arabic-language-spoken-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cold. too much time spent gathering for the winter

go back to Somalia then

because you are godless protestants.

>inferior
>flag
You have to go back

How is Sweden not an inferior country? Nothing usefull ever came from here.

scandinavian countries are the best countries on the planet right now
i think u're doin pretty good

We're not, only Swedecucks are. Dont include us in your inferiority complex retard

>scandinavian countries are the best countries on the planet right now

>English,dutch and germans
>inferior

Fuck off snownigger

this has to be fake
i literally hear that denmark is one of the happiest countries every year

>i literally hear that denmark is one of the happiest countries every year
because they a full of drugs

The happiness index is self reported. Scandinavians are passive and content so ofc we will say that we are happy. Truth is that most people here do not even know what happiness truly is.

i honestly dont believe that

The Dutch are the master race

jeez
didnt know you guys were that fucked, i knew that the baltic states were depressed and shit but i never thought that sweden would be that bad

Stop trolling you Croatian hobgoblin. This is a serious thread.

Back to Somalia you go, retard

Nice bait, Abdul. Britain alone has contributed more to the advancement of human civilisation, than every other European country combined. Fact.

Too much time spent gathering money for Ahmed*

literally not true

Sweden has become completely retarded
Me and big brother Denmark are still good though

the countries OP highlighted are the mostly highly developed countries on earth which spread western civilization to the rest of the world
why are people responding to this swedish bait?

Good, you finally came to terms with it

>which spread western civilization to the rest of the world

Our countries are just a mockery of western civilization. not the true thing.

It's not.

>arab dictating who is western

Thank you for recognizing this

He is Lebanese you dumbass, they are meds not Arabs.

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188

>Two points from recent genetic discoveries and data: 1) Greeks were close to Jews, as the “Aryan” theory is genetically bogus & 2) Lebanese (both Christian and Moslem) are very far from being Arabs (the historical accounts of Arab migrations to Lebanon are fiction).

>Although “White” Supremacists like to be antisemitic, here is something Hitler would have hated: Ancient Greeks were genetically as close to Ancient Levantines as they were to the so called “Aryans”. It just happened that Ancient Greeks spoke an Indo-European language while Ancient Levantines spoke a Semitic one. Ancient Greeks, it turns out, have an Anatolian origin (and Levantines are mostly Anatolian and Iranian). This was shown in recent paper, Lazaridis et al. (2017) who looked at Bronze Age and modern Greeks. And modern Greeks descend mostly from Bronze Age Greeks. In other words, if you want to see how ancient Greeks looked like, go no further than your local diner in Astoria, Queens.

So, if white supremacists want to claim a genetic link to ancient civilizations in order to get some “lettres de noblesse” and improve the “European” pedigree, they need another route. They would either need to abandon their link to Western Civilization or abandon their antisemitism. You, simply, cannot have both.

>Further, the distance between today’s Lebanese and modern Greeks is minimal, much closer than that between them and nonLevantine members of the Arab League.

So how does it feel? Having less to do with western civilization than Lebanon and Syria?

How about you shut that inferior mouth of yours, even the Amerimutt is above you. Vile snownigger.

Germans contributed at least 10 times more. Plus Britain gave the world modern liberalism and made Jews great again.

That's right.
The first intelligent post I've seen in a while.
But this also applies to other christian sects that emerged in the west:Lutherans, Presbyterian, Mormon, Catholic(them too, but to a lesser extent)

There is more

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/the-insidious-racism-of-mary-beard-et-al-8b6b768b4575

>Somehow this Northern-Eurocentrism and diversity virtue signaling flows backward, by reclassifying Romans and Greeks, as shown in the figure above. If you are going to call Mediterraneans nonwhite, you will be separated from Greek, Roman and Judeo-Christian traditions. For Ancient Greeks looked like modern Greeks, see, later. So there has to be a way to frame this point correctly, with Europe’s “borders”. The Northern Euros have always had problems with Meds; somehow they want some of the cultural prestige and ancestry, but never the skin hue.

>In Petronius’ Satiricon, it is stated that Jews and Nabateans (from today’s Jordan) have the same skin color as Romans; to pass for one of them all one needs is circumcision and ears piercing. But for a Roman to pass for a Gaul or an Aethiopian, it would require a white or black mask, respectively. (Thanks, Tom Holland). This should put to rest that Jesus looked like a nonwhite theory. Or the very definiton of “white”.
That also should put to rest the separation between Roman and East Meds.
Note that Northern Europeans had initial difficulties accepting that Meds were “white” (Jews, Southern Italians, Lebanese and East Meds were slow in being accepted as “white” in the U.S. in the early 1900) but they ended up being accepted as such in order for the butter people to claim a classical pedigree.

you are just a buttmad "butter person". Go back and fuck your own son or something. That is a Dutch tradition right?

>Catholic(them too, but to a lesser extent)
we have vatican II and a communist pope, but the resistance is slowly growing against this heresy

>>OP
I salute you fellow Arab brother.

What does he even mean? Did western civilization end with the fall of Rome?

What he is saying is that you are still a Barbarian

/ourpastor/ lays this out pretty well in this interview

youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA

True this.

That's rich coming from a person who lives in a country named after a Dutch tribe. whahaha

Stop being a cuckold

GROOT-NEDERLAND WANNEER?

the greeks that live today are not the of the same blood as 2000 years ago. How come king tut has white DNA? #NotevenKangzandshit.

You're goddamn right

>arbitary splitting of the British Isles again
What is it with you people and doing this?

>highest suicide rates
>highest drug use rates
>everyone lives alone
>nobody gets laid
>they literally won't exist in 20 years because they are being replaced by third worlders
pretty sure those don't count as "best"

inferior compared to what? These countries uesed to be the countries with the highest quality of life.

who cares about architecture from 2000 years ago. Sweden had a functional successful society and wealthy economy. There was literally no reason to fuck this up
Also Sweden invented the Volvo one of the safest cars you can find.

>>they literally won't exist in 20 years because they are being replaced by third worlders

this is a good thing though. Syrians are far better people, more competent even.

>inferior compared to what?

Dog poo

I know right, who cares about math, philosophy, western civilization in general
>2000 years ago
Eastern Roman empire ended 500 years ago

shame all those Greek bloodlines are lost. too much middle eastern blood.

>I know right, who cares about math, philosophy, western civilization in general

and math, philosophy and civilization in general has not been in Nortern-Europe for the last 500 years?

They're called snowniggers for a reason

Having contributed nothing to civilization but their rape and pillage and various Viking explorations, are essentially on par with the Swahili niggers whom did the same thing

Their utilization of vast wealth and high development is a result of riding off of others efforts, more prominently America (economy), and Germany (technology)

not really

Atleast you can say that you are not a slav.

Scandos are not inferior,........ It is truth that they never had the european core impact or empires and more culture/history like France, England, Spain, Portugal or even Netherlands. But they in the xx century did some things. All europeans-whites are important in their own way.

>Germans contributed at least 10 times more
kek is that what they told you?

>Plus Britain gave the world modern liberalism and made Jews great again
France gave the world modern liberalism (as well as every other leftist thought, it seems) and America made Jews great again

very weak bait. But then again half of the dutch posters here are muslim so I don't blame you for your envy

>math
no?
>philosophy
you mean leftists and progressives?
>civilization
getting outbred to the point of extinction doesn't really count as civilization

>not really

what do you mean? Can you give an example of a country that had (more) culture for the last 500 years?

Sweden has contributed a lot to children literature. Astrid Lindgreen is a cultural export (even though they hate her now)

Wtf helicopter is spanish

>give an example
burden of proof is on you

>sweden has contributed a lot to children literature
kek

This is quite literally the most stupid and ignorant post I've ever seen on pol, and I think you all know how high a bar this is.

Anyone who has truly read and understood history quickly realizes that a small genetic pool (family) has essentially dominated the known world, almost without exception, throughout recorded history, up until the recent takeover by Rothschild and jewish merchant-class swindlers. The core of every ruling caste/family was populated by this same tightly knit group, up until just few hundred years ago.

Northwestern Europe and Scandinavia, those few sections not overwhelmed by immigrants, make up the best human capital on the face of the earth, and consistently produce the greatest minds across all disciplines.

I know this was a JIDF larp, but this is so far beyond the bounds of reality I'd ask that you try a bit harder, just to keep things interesting. Nobody is this stupid.

living in mudhuts and breeding like rabbits also doesn't count as civilisation.
But Scandinavia cleary had such. Modern streets, infrastructure, health care, education, high quality of life.
Don't know why they fucked this up so badly but they cleary had it.
Germans for sure had
pic related is called civilisation.

>Can you give an example of a country that had (more) culture for the last 500 years?

Italy

>Sweden has contributed a lot to children literature

Yes, but then it is just childrens books so who cares.

>This is quite literally the most stupid and ignorant post I've ever seen on pol, and I think you all know how high a bar this is.

maybe, but then you posted you drivel.

>/ourpastor/

historyly.com/rome-history/ancient-roman-inventions-used-today/

You were, but you shitted your countries up with niggertrash. You didn't learn a fucking thing from our mistakes.

R A R E F L A G
A R E F L A G
R E F L A G
E F L A G
F L A G
L A G
A G
G
R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

And what genetic background do you think the Roman leadership had? Read Herodutus, Juvenal, and the ancient histories, you oaf. Look at any sculpture of the Roman leadership and Emperors. Stop being cringeworthily ignorant.

thanks for the (you)

Don't lump England with you useless Scandinavians snowniggers

>burden of proof is on you
no, on you.
If you claim there was no civilisation you should prove it.
Carl Larsson's pictures show civilisation

pe rampage coming down on Sweden..

The Swedish authorities are fighting tooth and nail to keep these data out of sight from the Swedish people, and anyone who tries to shine the light on this catastrophe is branded a racist, hater, or right wing extremist. People loose their jobs and are shut down from social networks and web-hosting companies. Some organisations even have their banks closing their accounts. It is very strange as a Swede to see how persistently the establishment are fighting to keep the thousands of raped Swedish women out of sight from the Swedish people...

From the police investigation protocol 2016-08-15:
”It was 19-20 guys waiting in a stairwell. They were discussing who would fuck me first and I panicked. Someone pinned me against a wall and put his penis far down my throat.”
”5-6 guys lift me up and carry me through the stairwell. The others follow. Then I recive a kick to my head”
”Then they banged my head to the floor until I lost conciousness. When I woke up I had one in each hole. Mouth, vaginal, and anal. Then they switched places.”
”They pulled me up to the second floor in the stairwell. Many were standing with their pants down waiting for their turn. They pulled everything off me, I was totally naked, the clothes were scattered around the stairwell. They kicked me. They are skinny tall immigrants of different nationalities. They are in their twenties.”
”I was laying on the floor, then I had to stand on all four. One was in front, and one was behind. They were laughing. They thought it was fun.”
”A man came out into the stairwell to throw away garbage. Hed did nothing to help me. He greeted the guys and returned back to his apartment. I was laying naked on the floor.”

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=162164

>Greece isn’t on the list
Alright you faggots need to fix yourselves. Greece has every reason to be depressed you don’t

>Northwestern Europe and Scandinavia, those few sections not overwhelmed by immigrants, make up the best human capital on the face of the earth, and consistently produce the greatest minds across all disciplines.

wht?
Only France, Spain, Italy and Portugal, only those 4 countries did more for europe than almost all the germanics and slavs together, And im talking about culture, civilization, achievements, empires, world shapping and borders/religion definition. I will not even add Greece so it becomes pathetic.
Only England is close to any of those 4.

Oh look, king cucko speaks.

Congratulations, another post worthy of a nomination for the dumbest Sup Forums post of all time.

No it is just more Snownigger larping. The vast majority of Scandinavia was NOT like that.

>living in mudhuts
ironic

>pic related is called civilisation
and all historians agree that it was pioneered by meds
pretty convenient to invoke the last 500 years but ignore 1500 years before that

>kek

it's true tho. Most writers don't get translated to other language. Lindgreen can be read in every language and has a good influence on children.
Astrid Lindgren is outstanding

>nobody gets laid

Wrong, look at pic related

meanwhile in babylonia and assyria 1500 Before Christ

No problem. Turns out had you saved already. You or some neighboor of you.

harsher climate didn't support enough population at the beginning

I didn't make the claim
see we have the lowest suicide rate in Europe
(yes, even while at economical depression)
there's a fuckton more to life than money and we've got it, no reason to be depressed

>meanwhile, in the "most advanced" countries

Have you ever asked yourself how they get those statistics on happiness? how in earth do you even measure that?

Also its probably inflated due to all the anti-depressants...i hear Croatia is a shit hole,,,,,dosen't make it true.

Again, you need to actually read source material history, as opposed to reading a few jewish modern authors and calling yourself 'educated'. Your mind is filled with slop.

Stretching back throughout indo-European history, a small family sharing common language, culture, and background, created the ruling caste through ancient India, Persia, much of the middle east, Greece, and then Rome.

This same group went on to create and rule Russia (in fact its *named* after them, the Swedish 'Rus'), as well as Italy (the Lombards), Port and Spain, France (Franks), the UK (Frisians). . .literally all of Europe, listing individual territories would be redundant.

Please, please stop being so aggressively stupid.

Lack of proper Chinese influence. Just look at Japan for example.

Go pray to Mary, faggot.

>huurrr durrr we don't pray to Mary we pray through or her or whatever retarded reasons we provide for our idolatry

>
and all historians agree that it was pioneered by meds

So what? Thats long ago.
Everybody who wasn't evolved as Athens or Rome in 1000 AD will never have a culture or civilisation. The past is important but nothing to rely on.
Greek is not in a good state right now and if I ask the average Greek about Aristoteles or Sokrates he won't know what I'm talking about.
That's WE WUZ KANGS style

>most writers don't get translated to other languages
>what are the Greek classics

KEK
peak civilization tbqh
barbarians like us wouldn't understand

>White countries debating who is the whitest
Let's focus on protecting the race rather than judging who has the shiniest turd.

Arabic language is the second most spoken language in Sweden
nordictrans.com/blog/arabic-language-spoken-sweden/

>not really
>burden of proof is on you

pic related aaaand
/Thread.

hahahahah

>saving the flag
Why do people do this?
Just take a screenshot of the actual post
It's more credible and more fun so that you can prove you saw that post

>wewuzery
we've got plenty to be proud of, if you mean that

>that's long ago
yeah, and? Time doesn't devalue it, rather the opposite because it's still used today
you can talk about nordic achievements in 200-300 years and they still wouldn't be comparable to those of the Roman and Greek empire
or not by a longshot

Show is your flag, mutt.

Italy

>Yes, but then it is just childrens books so who cares.

Doesn't matter. This is the first thing that came to my mind. I don't know much about Sweden.

But Germans have contributed a lot in Music, technology, medicine, art, warfare

>The Netherlands
>White
PICK ONE!!!!! HÖHÖHÖHÖH I am RETREaedEARDEDd RETARDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!.