Saekano

Two heroines that represent the cheerful kouhai archetype. One got forgotten and undeveloped, the other became one of the best parts of the spin off.

What gives? What is the secret to having a character succeed in the eyes of the fandom?

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

>Utaha gets rekt in the main series
>Utaha gets rekt in her own spin off
>Insecure Utahafags throw dirt on best girl
Kill yourselves.

Utaha a best!

The quality of a girl in a harem series is directly proportional to her relationship and interactions with the MC.

Eriri a shit, Megumi a best.

>Utaha gets rekt in the main series
Not without also rekting Eriri before leaving to a better story.

So Izumi would have done better if she had more scenes interacting with the fag MC?

Izumi is underrated.

>KM
>good
KM is boring, it doesn't have good drama because there's no Eriri.
You're delusional.

>there's no Eriri.
But that's a good thing.

True, its a shame that she hasn't had any good exposition as she had lots of potential. Feels bad.

yes, or conversely, having the hots for her onii-chan. guaranteed popularity with incest.

But Eriri's scenes were the worst in the anime and LN.

There's no hope for exposition in the anime either. Only Eriri, Megumi and Utaha exist for the anime staff.

Fuck off, Eriri was the most complex character in Saekano. She's miles better from the Megaboring and Utahaslut.

I don't get why, the same thing happened in Nisekoi with some characters getting more exposition than others.
I guess its one of the flaws of having harems with lots of girls?

>trying this hard

At least in Nisekoi even girls like Ruri had some promotion.

Fuck off Megumifag. You're so insecure you must insult best girl, I pity you.

I'm not insulting Utaha, though.

>Ugly cow tits
>Posting a meme
Utaha just became irrelevant and spends her time saying vulgarities. Unlike Eriri that is going to win the bowl.

>the other became one of the best parts of the spin off
Who? Mayu? that shit is boring desu

So basically Maruto ruined Izumi and Michiru by completely ignoring them in the series. Well at least there's romantic progression and...game. Oh who I'm kidding, the series became shit long ago.

One is a main character and a plausible candidate for the main dude's affections. The other is the opposite.

>Eriri was the most complex character in Saekano.
Wew, she isn't even convoluted.

As if, she has pure feelings and has waited for Tomoya the longest. She is going to win the bowl, mark my words.

Also her design sucked in season 1, they should have introduced her with the volume 8 design.

Eriri didn't even win in her own spin-off. Utaha got a kiss, a manga better than the main story and the best body and design in the series.

>poopoo posting without his trip
>thk
>yuipollfag

we need Lelouch and TLK to complete the gang

>girl who waited the longest will surely win
I'm not on the Eriri wagon, but don't even joke about that. That's mean to childhood friends.

>Had to steal the kiss because the MC wouldn't fuck her
>Spin off sucks
>Ugly cow tits and fat
Keep dreaming Utahafag

Megumi doesn't love the MC, she's just acting! She has you tricked Sup Forums!

>typical Eririfag bad taste

>the best body and design in the series
Shame about the personality.

Is Utaha a kuudere? I've tried to type her in one of the archetypes and just like Megumi I'm not sure how to classify her.

She's a Senjougahara clone.

I love her personality.

Yeah, what is even good about her? She just teases and says vulgar stuff. Nothing interesting.

But the romantic progression is good. What other reason would you read this?

>Replying to to THK

>Poopooman !yUwmn6l67k

>Anonymous 01/11/17(Wed)15:42:16 No.152127559

It could have been a comfy slice of life dealing with the life of creators and giving commentary on what makes a character good. It could have been like Oreigaru but with meta commentary about the anime industry rather than high school hjinks.

It would have been better than waifuwars bait.

Utaha a best.

Eriri is fine.

Megumi a shit.

Megumi a best, a best!

>Eriri is fine.
No. She's not.

Mayu > Megumi

Utaha > both

Saekano would have been better with slice of life instead of Volumes 9 and 10, but drama is what drives the story forward and keeps it interesting.

Eriri > Utaha > Izumi > Michiru >>> Megushit

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Iori > Akane > Machida >>>>> Eriri

The drama is not even good. The author just keeps teasing with the "will they or not?" between Megumi and the indecisive MC.

Eriri isn't even part of the circle and probably will lose. As a love triangle its not WA2 tier and the game making drama is already solved too given that they don't have anything that can compare with Akane.

They should have focused on the competition between circles rather than trying to copy WA2 formula. Just like with Classroom Crisis, its like the author only knew one type of plot twist.

Mayu > Megumi = Utaha >>>>> Eriri

Eriri>Izumi>Mayu>Utaha>Megashit

Utaha > Megumi > Izumi > Mayu >>>> trash >>>> Eriri
Eririfags are the cancer that ruined Saekano.

It is good. The author stopped teasing in Volume 11, and they're pretty much a couple now. Instead of ending just as the couple gets together like most LNs, Saekano will actually focus on what comes after.

People in Japan are sick of Utaha and Akane, and their only interest in Eriri is in seeing her lose. Focus on the competition between circles would ruin it.

I'm conflicted about you. You're an eririshitter but a silverbro in oreshura.

>People in Japan are sick of Utaha and Akane, and their only interest in Eriri is in seeing her lose
Probably because the author gave them too much focus. If he had the balls to let them go and focus on the new circle instead of keeping them around even though they were no longer supposed to be relevant the second part would have been great. Instead he decided to given them 2 whole volumes which are also the worst part of the series.

Plus we don't know how many volumes the novel has, they could focus one or 2 in whatever drama they will use and end with one which wouldn't be enough to show what comes after. Chances are he also throws an open end like in most harems.

In-universe it's only September, there's plenty of time to focus on how the two act after actor getting together.

Eriri is a slut that deserves every loss she has faced. I can't wait to taste your salty tears.

>implying Megumifags aren't HIV, Utahafags aren't AIDS, and Eririfags aren't the side effects off their disease

Provided he doesn't just time skip for the epilogue.

Where's the fuck's Eriri?

She got flushed down.

Tsunderefags are the cancer of every fanbase.

But Maruto is a hack who's only purpose is to fuck over the normalfag shippers.

I dont know who the best girl is, but I think every sensible person can agree that Eriri is the worst by far.

Eriri is so ugly

>Writes a shitty tsundere character
>Makes her the main competition over Megumi instead of goddess Utaha
You're right, he's a hack.

This user knows.

>skipping the dance at the fireplace
>skipping Christmas
>skipping graduation

There are so many other unresolved plot points too, he can't just skip them all, not when the series still has popularity.

Nah she's at my work phone

>Ugly cheap phone
>Ugly tsundere shit
Suits your shit taste Sup Forumsnon

Utaha was lost forever though

It's a work phone user I didn't pay for it.

You're co-workers better be Megumifags.

Nah they got those ugly Eva straps on their phone. They're not patrician enough to even know Saekano.

>Implying Saekano and its fanbase isn't shit.
Kill yourself user

She's a miracle.

Meh, Mayu is better.

It's close, but Mayu just doesn't have those cute moments that make Megumi so good.

Because she's a more recent heroine. If she had appeared since the beginning and been the focus like Megumi has she would have just as much if not more cute moments. Mayu thrives in them because of how cheerful she is.

Now whether she could support Tomoya as well as Megumi that brought the circle together, that's something I wonder.

Eriri is cuter and better than your boring lame heroines.

fuck off poopooshitter

Fuck you and your plebian taste.

This is Eriri's cutest moment, and it's not even in Saekano's top five.

Fuck off, beats the boring Skype scene. They don't even kiss!
Eriri is better than Meguboring and Utahaslut in all ways. She got a cuter chest, better personality and she loves the protagonist unconditionally.

>13 posters

wew

Both Skype scenes are way better. How Megumi reacts to not being able to kiss is so cute.

>cuter chest
>better personality
>loves the protagonist unconditionally

Those go to Megumi.

But they never really get together. Megumi leaves after winter Comiket and even now they aren't a couple.
I don't see it happening.

>he didn't read V11

They aren't an official couple. Tomoya wants to but they probably will prevent it with some lame twist.
Then who knows how many volumes will be left, they may not show anything of their relationships which is what we were discussing.

Its not different from any other typical harem.

Utaha beats Eriri in everything.

>they know about each other's feelings
>they're going on a date
>they're planning to have sex
>but they're not a couple!

Look at how horny she is.

They're going on a date but Maruto promised to delay the romantic development with some shitty twist.

Tomoya wants to have sex but that doesn't mean Megumi will accept just like that.

Is it just the art or has Megumi become really attractive? You think the anime art does a better job making her look really average on the surface?

Yeah they do, she's not supposed to be that attractive in the novel but average. Also they have sexualized her more in later volumes, probably to show that Tomoya is getting interested in her.

Maruto never said that. He's just introducing some conflict, that's all.

Only thing she beats Eriri in is being a shit.

No, that's Eriri's area of expertise.

>Epilogue 2
>“Let’s see… for me…”
>“….I don’t really want a “twist”, I think.”

>And then…
>The awaited day after tomorrow.
>September 23, 12 AM.
>Just a little while before the meeting time.
>“…., …….!”
>“Eh? What? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you…” (Tomoya)
>From that phone call which wasn’t too clear because of the noise.
>“…………………………….”
>“Wha—Wait for a second! Who did…”

>The “twist” that she didn’t wish for…
>…in that moment, has finally come.

It will probably take what, one or 2 volumes to be solved. With the series almost over, that doesn't really leave enough time to show them after they fully commit to a relationship.

Now a third arc with them in college and in a relationship would be cool. Like WA2's Closing Chapter.