Finnish mongols are going to raid this site after 00:00 CET

Finnish mongols are going to raid this site after 00:00 CET

Source: ylilauta.org/satunnainen/75082919

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zxivG-eis5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and nothing of value was lost
good, hopefully they totally destroy

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

you people are truly disgusting autists, i for one hope russia fucks your ass the next time

yes. absolutely

Wait a sec so, the tobacco guy meme was coined in Finland?

Shitted makes me laugh. I'm ok with this.

FUGG

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>GLOM

The mongols are too fucked on vodka to type by midnight. Nothing is going to happen.

REE

after midnight this fuckhole is full of shitted memes :D

SAGE

Röökijäbä :D

>raiding pol

HAHAHA

This place is a fucking shithole. They would be doing us a fucking favour. Shareblue posts, shill threads, JIDF, E-celebs.
Pol is fucked. Come one, come all, enjoy the show.

how does it feel to be a subhuman?

let them come

Oy Vey! It's annudduah Raate Road!

finlan we war you

Civic nationalist race mxing /poltrumpbasedblackisraelman/ will get btfo am i right? Are you ready proud fingolians? Mount your ponies grab your bows and kossu lets go

finns are literal subhuman gookspawn

Excuse me that is very offensive thing to say

we are no relation to finland

Digits confirm. I believe you Mr. Nip.

I cant wait,i prepared my meme stealing gear already

And nobody will notice any difference. Our existence is hell.

Nice

Nice!

They're so cute! I can't even tell what this one is saying.

Who's a cutie! You are, you're the cutie!

Aww, pol, can we keep him? Phweeese!?

Menkää vittuun, Ulilauta. Kusette kusimereen.

What are some of these new Fingol memes? I need to stay ahead of the curve now that t_d is aware of soyboy.

the board will be a better place, thank you finland

what you gonna do about it huwite boi? range banning us doesn't work

Finns are slowly becoming as annoying as germans now

BASED CHINKS

ebin :-DDD:DD

China is range banned. It's only a matter of time before Hiroshimoot decides to cash in on Finnish meme addiction and range ban Finland thereby forcing the entire population of Finland to buy Sup Forums pass.

Ei.

Last time there was that 12 hour ban it only affected certain ISPs and didn't affect mobile posting at all. I can't imagine the gook doing any better job this time

>China is range banned

Nope, they can’t access recaptchkcza by google

You will die last by salmiakki poisoned tipped arrows.

nyt se turpa kiinni et nyt jumalauta pilaa tätä

bännit tulee joka vitun tapauksessa ":D"

This is traditional finnish way to celebrate independence day

Ruisleipä and metwursti is god tier 10/10

VPN homo vauhdissa :D

>she moved to my hometown
>she's engaged
Why does life tease me so.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?
>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.
A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.
Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Life is ass.

Meneekö eeppiseen?

GLOM a.k.a ok. praise jesus

>independence day
>summertime
You need to be visited by a bar of soap in a sock.

so 3,7% more memeposting than usual

listen Genghis, unlike you i'm white and not even google translate can help me decipher your mutant tribespeak.

Take him behind the sauna.

Tuulan ja Tuulin tuulinen tuuli tuulee talvella täällä ja tuolla.

>one chance at life
>not finnish

FUCK

By the Ass of The Kiira.

Be blessed.

Cool

She is so perfect and her English accent is adorable.

Thanks for remiding me of my ex-wife, her name is Tuuli. Fuck that alcoholic whore

Why are Finn memes are so bizarre? Is this next ascended stage of autism?

Is she a Cider Whale who beaches on Pärnu every summer?

How on earth can you claim to be white with all that sun over there, you are so tanned that you'd look like a negro if you'd show up here. Also you never know about you people with your aboriginals 'n all what kind of sick mulattos you are.

Suomi was best player in Runescape

>Mongols invading shit
Tell me something new

>raiding 4chin

Pyllynalle how have I not heard of this

Do not underestimate ylis.

How do I know if I'm worthy of learning Finnish? It's my favourite language and I want to perkele with Finns at some point in my life.

No she is nowadays anorectic (176cm/47kg) scitzhophreniac. I find it delicious that she suffers

Mikä vittu on hanavesigoblin?

Postatkaa joku rare kokeilupala, en oo käynyt ylilaudalla vuosiin.

youtu.be/zxivG-eis5I

Course not. Mongols never conquered Japan.

>unlike you i'm white
>yfw

NALLE
A
L
L
E

Ummetus pissa

Please tell me what those words mean

Nice, gonna update my apu folder

is this a lauren southern thread

Ummetus = constipation
Pissa = pee
Nalle = Bear

>feeling schadenfreude over someone's schizophrenia
You're a shitty person even by Sup Forums standards.

>being so scare of this kid board thing one try raid one deception own land to foreign telling of charge
>think one is not deceptious and not good and indeed not a voluptious chick
>expect to walk in drink hall and not be greet by such jeer and leering as of shouting: cluck cluck cloo! cluck cluck cloo! as a chicken that is fear of enemy attack
This is un-chivarlous, if you ask me! ha-ha! you are fool.

Four of my exes became schizophrenics after we dated. I wonder if I have some Finnish heritage disease in my semen that causes schizophrenia in women I cum in.

Don't care, Finns are alright ever since the Finno-Korean Hyperwar

Meant for

white? i work nights so i don't see the sun very much- in fact i see it about the same amount as when i was living over there. also, your women have been very "receptive" of me considering i don't drink, can actually interact socially and i don't look and move like i have downs syndrome. and Helsinki is a leftist embarrassment- savo finland best finland.

thanks

go back to ylis

good, I like the finns

ha-ha! woman raised bitch kid is fear. laughable!

>white? i work nights so i don't see the sun very much- in fact i see it about the same amount as when i was living over there.
Just like the sand niggers who emigrate to Sweden. They're not white and neither are you, not by a long shot.

The only non-contestable notion in your post is this
>Helsinki is a leftist embarrassment
Amen to that.

t. Helsinkifag