FUCKING DRUMPF IS KILLING US

IT. WAS. GARLAND'S. SEAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#FreedomWins

#LawOftheLand

>the courts will not save us

bullshit kennedy voted for fags and he will do it again.

this shit was over the second they made faggots a protected class

Mentally defectives BTFO!

I actually expect them to come down on the side of the gays because they are a protected class by who knows

Also conflating a Christian baker to some kind of serious threat to gay rights is Uber retarded and hyperbolic

LGBTQ rights to............. force other people to do what you want

>gays are a protected class

literally they are not

the Court has never applied EP higher scrutiny to cases involving them

They are in Colorado

I think it's fair to say: if you have an LGBT flag and call Trump "Drumpf", you're just looking for a good flogging.

doesnt matter the faggot marriage case was blatently unconstitutional they did it anyway. That case will result in this case going to the gays

No one cares, assknight, now die from aids

According to the supreme Court it is constitutional, it is their job to determine that exact thing.

It's almost like we shouldn't have crimes of conscience or something.

FUCK bigots
homophobia is unconstitutional

No one cares, abominations are the first to hang

Rights are objective. This faggot is asking for special faggot privileges, and has been rejected.

Wow..... Deep and powerful stuff right there. Fuck Drumpbf

>cake
that will show them
faggot

>fuck bigots
The lack of self awareness is unreal

Force other people to abide their autistic screeching. He just didn't want to bake it.

Why don't they just go to another bakery? Or better yet bake their own cake, and eat it too. They are fags not cause their gay just cause their fags.

>young guy (solo) vs angry liberal loonie mob
Even if he's overweight, respect to go out there.

It was HER fucking turn.
This isn't over, I'll get my Congressman to vote against the Supreme Court

Preach sister!!

The dems must really hate the Biden rule right about now.

As a bisexual, you are an embarressment to the LGB community.

Samatha Bee looks like a human scab.

The supreme court system is fucking retarded but it's not a problem with Trump or the other side(s).

>says the cunt that attended a school rezoning meeting to keep poor niggers out of her jewish kids school zone in NY
bigot indeed

Wow, so brave, so tolerant.
Wait, is that Samantha Bee who fought so hard to keep niggers and spics out of her kids' elite school?

Can anyone aware me, is there a possibility of any of this LGBTQ crap being reversed?

maybe

fuck you bigot, mango mussolini WILL be impeached

Not with all the jews on the court.

Bigot here

No thanks

Freedom of religion should always trump debauchery.

Faggots purposely target business owners who they know are devout Christians to make this kind of trouble, and there are many bakers in the industry that would be more than happy to cater to same sex couples, marrying.

A business owner should reserve the right to refuse service to anyone they choose.

There's a special irony here...

Fucking faggots, die in flames already.

>the highest court of the land literally has to decide if it's constitutional to force a citizen to bake a cake
wew lads, what's the next Byzantine Empire? I wanna get a headstart on getting the fuck out of this failing state

GAS THE COURTS

>makes religion that hates black people.
>has an excuse to not serve blacks in their store.
Why has this not already been done?

This is why this board to going to shit. It's rare that you EVER see bait this obvious, and yet all of you newfaggots pounce on it without question. How fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for this shit?

Sage shill threads, imbeciles.

>Can't get a cake at one shop in NYC
>Killing us
when did gays become jewish?

Just spit in the cake batter. Drop a load in the icing.

No, not for gay marriage. It'll just be private businesses dont have to serve or make something that goes against there beliefs. It's most likely going to pass

>freedom of association and property rights are unconstitutional

this

No, they'd probably like that.

The 2016 meme elections destroyed Sup Forums. I've never seen so much newfaggotry in my life

Should I be baking cakes to be safe?

I think even Sup Forums should agree on the idea that Clarence Thomas is the best judge. He's Mike Pence-tier, which is Julius Evola level to lefties.

Cheetoh in Chief will be gone soon bigots
laugh it up while you can

>IT. WAS. GARLAND'S. SEAT.

>Please note the swirl on the "S"

yup. he's the first one the dems tried to use fake rape allegations on as well.

Gorsuch has potential to be a great justice as well, but we'll have to wait and see about the greenhouse effect.

explain to me how baking a cake infringes on anyones rights

answer clearly and concisely

Nah, his questions indicate that he opposes the actions Colorado took against the Baker

>anything that offends me is bait

>bisexual
Just electrocute yourself closet-faggot

its summerfags, but in winter.
Eternal septermber and all I suppose

She's cute, moar?

Let's say this goes in favor of the business owner. Does this mean I can refuse to serve niggers and other shitskins because it's against my beliefs?

Wait until RBG kicks the bucket.

Hopefully, rightfully you should be able to refuse whoever you want for whatever reason.

>She

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives