Never, ever marry a roastie. I've always respected and supported the original feminists...

Never, ever marry a roastie. I've always respected and supported the original feminists, but third wave feminism has made it practically impossible to find a decent woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> I've always respected and supported the original feminists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I've always respected and supported the original feminists

I'm aware that it's an unpopular opinion to not be some edgy faggot that thinks women only belong in kitchens and maternity wards and shouldn't have a chance to live life the way they want.

>chance to live the life they want

Women are children stuck in adult bodies. The life they want is one where every material and hedonistic need of theirs is fulfilled and your image is the end result. You're either incredibly daft for thinking that female liberation could result in any other outcome than the above or you're just baiting.

Stop being a virtue signalling nigger

That opinion isn't edgy at all. Giving women rights was a horrible mistake.

She's been married for what, 4-5 years at most? And she's already bored and looking to cheat. I'd fucking kill the bitch if I was her husband.

It's only edgy on Sup Forums. In the real world being edgy is in any way hinting that women are any less capable than men in any respect from voting, careers, or even physical strength.

Nonetheless, it's easy to see based on you while you're country is collapsing and why your women subconsciously decided they'd rather have millions of unskilled thirld worlders to fuck rather than the wimpy German "men" who became so brainwashed and pussified over the years in acceptance of far-left movements.

Feminism only arises when a society is in decline and its men are weak. Its not a new concept and its not the first time its appeared. Have a read:
>people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

die thread

you sound retarded

It is not the fault of feminism. You krautniggers brought the wrath of god upon yourselves by hating your country and giving credit to women for existing.

Well good, it's good you understand that it's unpopular to want women to let their ovaries wither away while they pursue nonsense their teachers and favorite tv shows told them they want, so they can contribute to the always-dropping white birthrate and then overdose on pain meds at age 35... but why do YOU think this is good? Why do you think society should be centered around "cans" instead of "shoulds"?

>has never interacted with a woman
>posts about women on /pol
nice

How many kids have you fathered, user?

It is silly that you do that.

Not him but I used to be in a drug scene and that's how I got redpilled about women

Wives, teachers, and career women doesn't really matter they're all down to fuck if you know what they like

Why do you bother replying? This place is full of idiotic hypocrites that are pretentious enough to believe that they and only they know how the world truly is and should be run while they sit at their $19000 jobs cutting sheet metal.

-t. Soyboy in disguise

>respected and supported the original feminists
hmmmm

IDK, I just think it's funny to ask alt right men who complain about women not having kids if they have kids. It tickles me because the answer is inavriably "no, no women will let me near them".

Spot the roastie

No,this is coming from someone who had his life planned out by his parents telling them what he should and will do. This is coming from someone that chose his own path and is completely happy with his own choices despite what was "best" for him.

Grow a brain and grow the fuck up.

Children are fucking awful and unless you have the perfect wife its going to be hell you mongoloid

None yet, but gf will be fiance by summer if all goes well

That must have been awful, I can't believe your parents had expectations of you.

Feminists have always been cancer. The feminist movement hasn't given women any rights other than abandoning their families for no good reason, destroying society through voting or stealing money from men. It's always just been a bunch of bitchy spinsters and cat ladies who come from privileged backgrounds (the irony) so they can spend all day whining instead of actually having to work. Feminism is pure cancer and it always has been.

Are women the final boss?

>27
>eyes of a 40-year-old
cock ages you

Godspeed. The huwheat fields await.

There's no such thing as "perfect" - I thought women were mentally children?
But it is hilarious and delicious comfirmation that you are in fact one of those "muh white genocide" types who, mysteriously, are doing nothing about it. You sir, are a fucking hero.

>durrr fuck the working class hurrr durr ha ha you make no money ha
Guys cutting sheet metal would be having kids if women weren't in the work force. You're only pointing out one more problem that women's liberation has foisted on society.

And it doesn't take a 10th level genius to understand the sociological ramifications of having the women of society put career before family.

>Haha you haven't done anything I see you beta virgin looks like I win this win *sigh* *sips tea* maybe next time sweetie :)
Kys retard

> women aren't having kids
> ew no way am I having kids
slow claps for you, user, slow claps.
Those damn women aren't impregnating themselves, those entitled whores!

You just responded to me twice you sub 70 iq nigger or you might just be a retarded roastie either way off yourself today

You just called yourself a beta virgin retard?
I suspect you're probably right.

LMAO! YES! GERMANY! YES!

>Catalonia
This should be a Spanish flag.

>I've always respected and supported the original feminists, but third wave feminism has made it practically impossible to find a decent woman.

There's your problem.

>Canada is in Spain
Don't be fucking stupid.

>Fuck you working class scum
>btw youre the pretentious ones not me

w/e lad enjoy youre "fulfilling" desk job lusting over whatever roastie everyone else is orbiting at your job

Dear roastie, men cannot prevent white genocide, only women can, since they are the bottleneck on reproduction. Which is why feminism usually heralds the downfall of a civilization

I'm actually a doctor faggot. I worked my way to get to where I am. I;'m not some faggot that couldn't make it and blames his failures on blacks, Jews and women. Take your pretentious redpill shit and shove it up your ass.

Him and his pop vinyl figurine collection are way happier than any loser trailer park dweller with a family they love. How DARE you call him a bugman?

>deliberately misinterpret hyperbole to be pedantic

There are great women out there, they just aren't filthy roasties like you.

Well good on you doctor faggot, but that's not how you spell intern.

Replacement soon

> one of those "muh white genocide" types who, mysteriously, are doing nothing about it.
you mean beta neet incels. What are we supposed to be doing? We can't get women to consent sex with us, so are options are :
a.) Rape : -> leads to imprisonment, + our rape baby is likely to be aborted, so fail
b.) Try get well paid job so can superficially buy off some woman's hole, but she might be cheating with chad ( pic related ) or a nigger, and may divorce u taking all your income and property.

Hardly inspiring. The plain truth is that low tier betas were never meant to replicate. Male is natures filter for quality genes.

Dag, yo, that was a great read. Read this anons. Reposting the linkerydoo:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

the original feminists were one of the driving forces behind the progressive movement. the same movement that gave us prohibition and the income tax.

... Huh?

memeflag=leaf

Then why are you here?

yes, indeed

Most women are like children and shouldn't be allowed to vote but then again most men shouldn't either.

ur gay

>ywn spend your youth in degenerated USA/UK banging cuckĀ“s wives as a way to punish their sins

Fuck (you)

(you)

bitch

Why do you guys respond to these?
There are always so many people that respond to this bullshit!

Why? Are you mentally ill?

back to r3bbit faggot also sageh

Pic-related looks like it was taken in some sort of shelter; this woman has abducted her child and is on the lam

I'm just trying to figure out why people respond to these "if you don't respond your mom dies" posts

Where do you put your dick?

>this is your brain on bluepill
what the fuck am I reading

got me good

Board culture, like how the big gets have many replies. If you don't like the site's culture, you know which way /reddit/ is.

I love my mother

You

>Board culture

Thats not a real answer
Do you really believe that something will happen to her if you don't reply? Thats some next level superstition

Of course, why wouldn't I?

>Women are children stuck in adult bodies.
>posts on the Nazi section of an anime website

Thank you

lurk moar

gays rule morality and courage and large swaths of the world. and dont hide. when will we accept that if women are crap. they are and always have been. that you need only a fucking eye dropper to reproduce. use your g spots. that is all

My gf has had two partners before me, and it makes me want to shoot myself.

I dont like knowing that shes been fucked and pumped and dumped by other dudes. I dont like the fact that shes probably been attached to them at some point and freely gave them sex. She's great to me and all but I'm slowly resenting her more and more for it.

What do I do? I dont think I can ever be happy with a non virgin woman

There is nothing wrong with women gaining some semblance of independence while still in the firm rip of man., such as allowing the gifted females to get higher education or vote or open a small business with the understanding they are first and foremost sexual beings and mothers. The kraut is right.

read the bible

I've seen it happen for a long time and always thought it was just slide tactics. Ever notice how its always the newfags that post the back to liberal retard land and lurk more shit ?

that symbol means "a pussy". enjoy it. it is half of the jew star. the other triangle on top being a dick and facing upward. which creates all sorts of problems

bible is retarded.

to a satanist

I turned down easy poon the other night because I would have felt bad since she was really drunk. Talked with her a little bit yesterday, she's going out of town for a week and we decided to hang out when she gets back, I just hate messenger conversations so it got stale fast.
I kind of like her though, she did tell me she used to be a dope fiend though but she's got a neat body and she's funny
I just haven't gotten laid in two years Sup Forums I'm desperate

>poon
smells like it too

The only males that hate women are scared little boys. Its funny because they don't even notice that the are literally the exact same as modern radical feminists, who are confused little girls. Confused little girls "men are scum and masculinity is toxic and evil". Scared little boys "Women are scum. Femininity is toxic and evil." "you're the problem", "NO, you're the problem!"

Grown men and women, "there are bad males and bad females, I would like to get to know if you are a good person or not."

A gay christian? What the fuck timeline? Repent

Join Mormonism or the Amish. Find your wife there and enjoy a conservative lifestyle.

repent? you know nothing. go blow freud

And that's how mommy ended up on Sup Forums!

Nice guys finish last, you're running out of gas.
Your sympathy will get you left behind.

I live in southern california though