Mousou Telepathy 100 : TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/0177.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she going to tell her the truth?

Salty cunt

Doubt it, she might take it as Nakano just fucking with her even further.

Azuma is super butt-blasted right now, and she really thinks that Nakano was not honest with her to begin with, so anything that she says right now will be taken in the worst way possible.

Absolutely rekt

I want nakano to comfort her ;_;

She will cry in Nakanos arms and everything will be fiiiine.

Y..yuri confirm????

What's Nakano's excuse?

yes

Oh shit, time to come out clean

>pic related
>still no proper uploads on madokami

oh god, i want to read this but i hate reading online

Its 1 fucking page. Dont be so autistic.

It's literally a Japanese webcomic.

Found the retard.

Aha aha ahahaha

Serves her right, that little shit. You're OK now, but that's karma for bullying her early

She's gonna get over herself eventually, but for now let her suffer.

Nakano best girl

I just hope Toda gets what he wants

>best girl
That would be her mom

If "you had noticed that she was looking like an idiot back then", she would've noticed you thought that, so you didn't think it, you jerkass.

She did. Reread the chapter why it wasn't mentioned

This is actually one of the rare times someone else's thought bubble isn't coloured in, so Nakano must not have heard it.

With Toda's thought stand near her and yelling shit, it's no surprise she didn't hear that from Azuma

Wait, are there still raws, or are we at the same point as the nips like Tomo-chan?

Translations are way behind, but the translators want to maintain the feeling of getting updates every day like the original.

Half a year behind nips.
Sucks to be an englishonly, all the best content is still coming

179 pages behind.

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/0177.html

jesus christ that's a lot.

Honestly fuck her, ain't Nanako's fault that she is flat like a board and no one wants to dick her.

so we have to wait until the 10.07.17 to be at the point the nips are today

Or that she's annoying and possessive? Kind of think that's an instant nope.

Also boobs

On one hand, rip us

On the other hand, daily updates and shitposts for months guaranteed

I just want Nakano to have a friend damnit

The good part of this is that even if the author takes a break we still get a chapter a day.

>sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/0177.html
i love spoiling myself ;_;

But now im deathly afraid of spoilers

This is the owner and quality control of Helvetica Scans, the scanlating group behind MT.

>one user said scanlating groups are metal unstable divas
He was right

>mental

He is right though, shitty scanlation is gross, sometimes is better to just wait.

Honestly agreed. Maybe for Tomo-chan or any other webcomic, but not for something as visual as this.

>Helvetica Scans
where is this?

What a bitch
Why does anyone care about her?

Shitty scanlations are OKAY for a lot of manga, this is not one of them.

She is and they become BFF.

Huh, I genuinely feel bad for Mana right now.
Which is weird, because she first approached Nakano because she wants to control their relationship.
I feel WA2 vibes.

This looks just like how long it takes me to redraw pages in a famitsu webcomic chapter. Webcomic raws are always trash and I've yet to see an exception.

>Huh, I genuinely feel bad for Mana right now.

Why?

Great!

Some nice digits ITT
also plz dont spoil
if this does not happen i'll be sad

She's not wrong about anything. Nakano is in her head at the time and doesn't treat things equally, yet this fucked her this time. She was playing dumb, looking down on the situation, knew it was going to go badly, and still couldn't act like a friend or be honest.

This is the time in the story when a character flaw turns back on her, and she has to reflect on herself a bit and realize she wasn't being a friend.

She was just acting aloof or disconnected as always. She didn't realize that other girl is a good judge of character this much, and could see through her after confronting her a bit or testing her.

And a page every 2 days means we will never catch up.

We just need more manpower

So she was supposed to say: "He likes me, don't bother confessing" with no hard evidence? That would sound conceited as fuck

Don't worry it happens, the first meeting between Mana and Ayako's mom makes it even better.

>confess properly
>get shot down
>that girl who's the root of all of this still is a blank canvass
Mana properly played the game. She didn't spread rumors about Nakano or bullied her way to remove him. Yes, her motive of befriending her was for her selfish reason, but other than that, she was a good person.

>a page every 2 days
It's a page a day, not every 2 days.

She was supposed to support her and be honest, you don't have to act conceited. But if you know something here and they trust you, don't act disconnected like you're not part of this. You can tell her something without just saying you're psychic and shit.

There's a reason other girl's trust is broken now, because she realizes Nakano was just watching things turn out while knowing everything, knowing how it would turn out while not saying anything.

You knew something and you let them fall because you were worried about yourself instead, you didn't open up or treat things seriously. You acted like you were just watching it unfold on your own while knowing what would happen. You don't have to tell her shit about your powers, but you know what it means to be a friend to someone. Nakano wasn't trying to be close in any real way, she was protecting herself.

Still will never catch up, by definition.

To be fair to Mana too, anyone who has ever gotten close to her did it with the intention of going after Hayato. They didn't care about her, Ayako is the first female who has ever genuinely befriended her and has no ulterior motives.

Then learn moon so you can read the latest page every day, this manga is easy to understand.

The thing is, neither Ayako nor Manami ever had female friends. In Ayako's case, she's never had friends so she wouldn't know how to be a good friend.

Sorry, I'd rather learn french and read proust

Huh. I saw the genderswapped version in the OPT and thought that that was the real thing.

She did support her. She told her to wear her hair up which is the way he likes it. She wanted Mana to date him because it'd mean he'd stop thinking up all those fantasies.

What a dork trying to greentext outside this website. Let's go dunk his head in the toilet

I missunderstood your posts but I will post my results anyways:

179 / (1-nips_release_per_day) = days_until_we_catch_up

While that's true, that doesn't help Mana who feels betrayed. It really is just a growing experience for them both.

Mana is completely right. She misunderstood her motives sure but she rightly pegged Nakano knowing she was going to get shot down and giving fake encouragement to appease her. I don't blame her for being pissed off.

>>one user
We've been saying that for a literal decade. More, actually. Scanlator autism is a plague.

>Nakano must not have heard it
Also corresponds to the title of that page