What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Kyon's dick

Being a tryhard cool guy

Fuck haruhi or die trying

This. He needed to get kyon out of the way. Too bad kyon was closely linked to haruhi's well being that he stayed cucked

It's been awhile, did they ever elaborate on what the fuck "the Organisation" wanted with Haruhi? Or was it just a vague "to observe and keep the universe in check"?

"The organization" is literally just Koizumi and his other 3 or 4 esper acquaintances that showed up with Koizumi acting as leader.

>3 or 4
W-wait what? I won't lie when I say I'm an anime only fag with limited knowledge of the light novels (will read them some day), but didn't Koizumi imply that folks were literally killing each other due to conflicting opinions within the organisation? He was memeing again, right?

The other 4 people who were at the remote island syndrome mansion. The 2 brothers, the butler and maid.

To be fair it's not exactly confirmed

Holy shit. Thanks for clearing that one up. I'd always assumed the organisation was rather large since it was implied that there are a reasonable number of other espers.

He's too busy wanting to bone haruhi to want Kyon's dick.

That's what Koizumi told Kyon to push him into action. But when you think about it that's why Koizumi is tired whenever he has to handle Celestials, he doesn't have as much manpower as he'd want to.

I think the writer wants to pretend there is a lot going on without really having an idea.

The whole organisation seems like a mess and even though he is supposed to win the trust of people he tells kyon that he should follow his own judgement to protect haruhi and that he himself might be bad news. Same with the whole time travel mess.

He shouldve just sticked with SOL and write a book where kyon and haruhi just fuck eachother's brains out instead of limping ahead with some new plotlines that dont go anywhere.

Guess not.

I hadn't considered that. Suppose I took the scene at face value and didn't think too much on it. Thanks, senpai.

The light novels are still ongoing, correct?

>and even though he is supposed to win the trust of people he tells kyon that he should follow his own judgement to protect haruhi and that he himself might be bad news
That's because 1. he trusts Kyon 2. trying to get Kyon's trust by playing the nice guy wouldn't work either and being frank is a better choice here.
Also, I don't remember him saying he might be bad news, just something like "trust your judgement" iirc. But when he has to make his case, he does it, like that one time where he implied Mikuru could be white knight bait for Kyon.

Time travel works fine.

>The light novels are still ongoing, correct?
fuck you
Last released one was in 2011 with more to come supposedly but we're still waiting

>fuck you
I-I'm sorry famalam, I didn't mean to bring up difficult topics.
Cheers man. Has there been any kind of news at all or has the author said nothing for almost six years?

technically
But, no not really at this point.
Series have been on longer hiatuses though.

>Also, I don't remember him saying he might be bad news
well, he didnt state it outright. He just put it like
"you know how there is an alien, an esper and a timetraveler that all are part of larger organisations that might want to fuck haruhi up. You shouldnt trust them, or me". Or something along those lines. While kyon never considered him a threat. So basically he made himself look suspicious. Maybe he did it because that might make kyon save haruhi later. But it seems like a bit of a mistake to put the trust you built up in jeopardy like that.

Time travel like how they needed to make sure certain events happen give the usual time travel paradox shenanigans and seem to have been written to be able to shell out some filler novels.

There was a Haruhi short mid 2013 and he's done a couple unrelated works since.

Cool man, thanks.

I don't recall him saying something exactly like that, and Kyon always thought he was suspicious so it's really not a stretch. Or maybe you're talking about the Sigh arc, in which Mikuru was trying to win him over and being frank with him would have been a good counter attack. Although I think it was Nagato who said nobody could be trusted, not Koizumi.

Time travel paradox and that stuff is a main plot point reused later for a bunch of stuff

Both Mikuru and Koizumi said not to trust the other one, Nagato said to trust nobody.

to fuck God

He deserves Haruhi much more than Kyon, wish he NTRed him

Kyon is literally summoned by haruhi to be her love interest in her highschool adventure.

Wait, is that for real? I'm not that far into the LN.

I always liked the idea that Kyon was the one with the god-like powers.

No. I just think that myself. I think because haruhi usd her god powers to get herself a high school adventure.

>esper
>timertraveler
>alien
So what does kyon fullfill? Love interest, naturally.

>Literal beta orbitor
>Endgame

Hasn't been confirmed. All we know is he loves Haruhi, the Organization is bullshit and really just him + 3-4 other people, and he's trying to get Kyon together with Haruhi for some reason. Maybe he knows something we don't. Maybe he just wants to cut down on his workload and figures Kyon will make her happier and create less closed spaces. Maybe he's just a cuck.

>be boring guy like all the 5000 others she repeled
>some crazy dude runs in telling her she is a centrepiece in a big multidimentional story which is her deepest wish
>be mad some impressionable teen girl gets taken in by these words

>That smile

Hes a beta cuck. He deserves nothing.

>Hes a beta cuck
Just like Kyon then?

Kyon has already been in bed with Haruhi, though.

Nice fanfiction. Even if that was true it would mean nothing because Haruhi is all over Kyon, he doesn't have to do much

Except notkyon already tried to fuck haruhi and haruhi ran to kyon to get comforted gently

and kyon dreamed of the stupid titty monster

>fanfiction

>fanfiction
It's LITERALLY in the books

>a Haruhi short mid 2013
P A C H I N K O
A
C
H
I
N
K
O

So do you mean that they had sex?Because if not, that makes Kyon even more beta for not doing anything in a situation like that, worse than Shinji.

Ow man that just hurt.
>all Sup Forumsnons up in arms about new haruhi
>panchinko is shown
>b-but they also had something else lined up, that must be haruhi S3
>was some other shitty thing
Then Sup Forums felt how the bassist felt after he found out he was hte only one not getting haruhi VA pussy

>2013
Surely you got that date wrong, it was like a year ago.

right

Haruhi Hunting/Pachinko was in 2014. I was talking about Random Numbers, the short story released with Noizi's artbook in 2013.

Yeah I know. But the pachinko thing was funny because Sup Forums had hope for s3.

no, he was just in her bed
>Kyon even more beta for not doing anything in a situation like that
lol wake up rape?

Koizumi wanted Kyon's sweet hole and I will never believe otherwise.

Honestly, it's impossible to say. The show ended too early leaving way too many questions about...well, everything.

All the characters, except for Kyon, just show up in the story, state which organization they work for, and try to keep Haruhi occupied. Character development isn't something this series is good at when it comes to the everyone but the two main leads. And even those two I don't really know all that well.

And Nagato.

Regardless of pic related.
We know they fuck in the future because college Haruhi exists.

>pomf~
>what are we doing on the bed kyon

>We know they fuck in the future because college Haruhi exists.
What a leap in logic

>implying
They end up going to the same university though, what else could it mean, user?

That even after 2 more years Kyon is still orbiting
or maybe vice versa.

The scene was pretty explicit. Even if you forget about it, the last 3 volumes were almost entirely Kyon fangirling over Haruhi and I loved every minute of it.

Poor Sasaki

k so i watched the series in chronological order, then the movie

do i watch this?
or is it disappointing or unsatisfying ?

No (NO)
no

To think we expected s3

It's literally just fanfiction and not good fanfiction either.

i think he was there to make kyon look more cool, since koizumi who was supposed to be cool was more like part of the background, and kyon was literally the only mare on screen

He was there because Haruhi is a closeted fujo and wanted to see some homolust.

what an ugly cunt

How is this shit gonna end

It's funny how Haruhi still outshines Yuki in her own anime.

Rude

The ride never ends.

Like those cute married life Haruhi/Kyon comics.

But their personalities aren't like that at all, they're cute but they're Kyon and Haruhi in appearance only. Well, Kyon is passable, but Haruhi's personality in those are just too off the mark.

Why does everyone say he wanted to fuck Haruhi?

When I read your comment, I somehow imagined Kamachi writing the books, picking from where the original author stopped.

I can't believe the same person who voiced Haruhi sucked and took a cock.

Did you not watch the movie?

>Kamachi writing the books
He would just introduce a ton of useless characters, and there'd be even less romantic development between Kyon and Haruhi if that happened.

Mori was a lot cooler in Haruhi-chan.

She has intimidation +70 in Haruhi though

You may as well read them because s3 ain't gonna happen.

Mori was a lot cooler in Haruhi-chan.

My OCD killed your reply, sorry.

That's Wendee Lee for you. Every time Haruhi speaks I hear Dokuro-chan instead, maybe I should watch that Japanese dub?

That was AU Koizumi though.

Which is the same as current universe Koizumi except he doesn't work for the Organization. That's the point.

To get cucked by Kyon and then turnted into Kyon's mindless sex slave to ease the pain of never getting with Haruhi.