Girl,13, hangs herself

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/05/evil-trolls-torment-parents-california-girl-who-killed-herself-because-bullying.html What is your general consensus on this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlMD1iaMp6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHA HOW IS CYBERBULLYING REAL?

pity, she could have made a pedophile very happy

Cult of tolerance doesn't prepare people for the disparate harshness of reality

>Spic
Who gives a fuck?

>non-white person in a country originally meant for white people dies

ok? :P

Every time I just think of this.

Also, those parents are idiots for giving pre-teen daughter unbridled access to the internet. Their spics so I can't expect too much from them anyways.

Regardless, it is time to put age limits on joining social media sites.

you know it isn't, this is simply the herd culling itself. thankfully we wont have to deal with her socjus tranny bullshit once she got her mooshy brain indoctrinated. win for humanity

She would've made a rookie ICE agent very happy.

underrated post
qft

she was destined for her face to act as a cumrag

These. One less disgusting spic in the already overburdened US of A.

>not becoming a school shooter

no. its time to call out bad parenting. this could have been solved with the power switch on her shitty pc. spics always farming out the family management to "extended familia" well look at how good that goes when no one assumes the leadership position. this was needed.

She was bullied IRL too, apparently. I don't understand. She was'nt so ugly and moreover is a girl. Girl aren't bullied or always have whiteknights around, saw it happen quite a few times.

There is more to this case

Boo fucking hoo. This is natural selection for shit genes.

"your" GENERAL
??consensus??
tv sucks you suck dicks
..oh man gotta turn on legacy captcha

She was bullied in real life.
You are a real tough guy judging a suicidal 13 year old girl. That how you make yourself feel better?

Good, one less spic.

>be 13yo 56% American girl in California
>go on Sup Forums to vent about Los Angeles gorilla niggers with fellow nigger haters
>every thread OP pic is le 56% amerimutt man
>notice his skin color is the same shade as yours
>hang yourself
>trolls see the articles and start sending your parents 56% amerimutt memes

well I hope you're happy with yourselves you literal niggers

NIGGA JUST SHUT OFF THE COMPUTER!

I'm an asshole user and that is why I like Sup Forums, but never 100% a dick like you. I was just going to add to the thread that hanging is fucking brutal that spic girl could have just sliced her throats as all the other emo kids do.

girls are ruthless face to face in ways men can't grok. animalistic. its why they shouldnt vote or hold office or fly a war plane. But honestly bullying isnt that bad unless youre a puss and she certainly was

her and her teeth are ugly bro, even with braces

wtf!

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

oh its just bullying and not about the internet?
who really cares i dont nkow them. realy the consensus is aht we already thought and the OP is a bully for trying to INSIST or IMPLYINg shit on us.

fucking faggot

why give two shits? cuz you are part of the problem, go concern troll elsewhere kik

just threaten the parents of the kids bullying yours.if the school wont do anything.

Dont care.

concern troll faggotry, i can appreciate it

After reading the entire story I get the feeling she was being bullied entirely by other subhuman Mexican females, only they could be so heartless.

They were probably jealous of her for not being overweight like your average brown American woman

this is all an un-clever ruse to regulate online everything and eventually stamp out protected speech

>mestizo prevented from shitting out 15 more mestizos

If we can't have a wall, maybe cyber bullying is the solution.

she wouldve been preggo inside of 6 mos, this is a book for the burgers

calm down nigger

Apparently there were videos of her sitting alone while kids surrounded her calling her ugly and making fun of her teeth. She was just a little girl they aren't built to handle that kind of shit.
>cuz

ITT: Psychopathic subhumans with zero empathy

ITT we celebrate the death of a child because they're a racial minority

yet we wonder where our values went.

The land whales always feel bad ass talking shit online. I guarantee, face to face.... well, who we kidding. These land whales only go out for food.

Make Dueling Great Again.

the weak should fear the strong

oh .. well then, let me direct you to my first comment, then.

She should have gone back.

Such a shame. This is something everyone should know about.

*sweeps white male suicide rate under a rug*

Your opinion means shit you whiteknight, I was exchanging banter with another ID, stop being such a cocksucker.

not if i don't give a fuck
(((speech)))

like i cana ssociate that with television and like call in polls and draw the similarities. keep cheerleading for your television

more girls need to off themselves for the sake of equality t b h

women are fucking evil. men generally just fight and get over it.

the trolls were funny though
>you've been tucked

Only weak people kill themselves, this is natural selection.

You are right, that needs to be the first thing.

not white, not american, not important.
>not white, not american, not important.

Seriously, how many of you can hang yourselves without the use of a crane?

>Horrendously sad
>Indio girl should have stayed in Mexico
>Was probably niggers bullying her
>Regardless, she was a kid and it's very sad

F

what? did you have a stroke there bud? I don't give two shits about jew media, damn there are some jidf all up in here

>he said, posting on this mongolian imageboard

>Get bullied gor uears about to kmy
>decide to delete my social medias and just use anonymous boards for chats or text people directly to their phones
>no more bully
Or even better
>stop using internet other than for hw or something

>Typical Anti-Spic response

Spic or not this is a 13 year old girl, it's fucked up that kids do this to each other.

This

Women go on and on about how "hard" they have life. But suicide stats show men are the ones killing themselves on mass.

This is happening because bullying is no longer allowed in schools. Kids don't build the resilience they used to have and are also more vulnerable than ever. They are expected to grow up in a tolerant hold hands faggot utopia so they are on their own when facing adversity. I was a school bully and i loved it.

Piss off zipperhead.

The cyberbullying tag is just for clicks. This was regular bullying with added messaging.

fucker i am implying since that is the insinuation, if i give a fuck about (((THEIR))) opinions and you obbviuosly do believing that free speech will be halted by somne godamn kikes

You read the bible bret?

inside-jokes.ytmnd.com

I think it's great that there's some high school kid out there who doesn't let a little thing like teenage suicide stand in the way of banter

Amen.
Surely it will burn in eternal hellfire.

If you has some deceny you would kill yourself. That girl would have been worth more to society than some nigger keyboard commando tbqh. At least she had the capacity to feel guilt judging by the letter she wrote apologizing apologizing to her parents for having to find her that way.

>inside-joke.ytmnd.com

My daughters will not have access to social media until they are at least 25.

You have to learn how to turn off the monitor when it is convincing you to kill yourself...

Seriously wtf, the noob just ragequit.

Feel so awful for that girl. She clearly received absolutely SHIT, nigger-level parenting. Her parents should also immediately fucking kill themselves.

I kinda dont see a pronlem with bullying.

If you are weak and get bullied you are sorted out like you are supposed too.
If you arent, like me. You beat the fuck out of the people that bully you.
The only problem is that its easier to spot someone physicly attacking his classmate then words or sneaky tricks.
I have beaten up 2 guys and the third got a beating from another guy and his ugly mom came to school, I allways respected elders so I feared to get problems with her and didnt destroy her son (who was the physicly weakest of the 3) and I suffered because of him a little. I would be so much more far ahead now, if would have this idiotic (respect elders morality) its completly stuipid if all you have around are faggy boomers.

tl;dr get physicly agressive and show no respect to the bullying party or anyone who supports it (adults, teachers, classmates)
It doesnt matter if your nose bleeds afterwards or not.

>Bear or Fox Spray take out 3-4 enemies at once.

>Homeschooling.

>Woman is sad
>Talks to people
>They offer to help

>Man is sad
>Jeez he's such a downer
>What a faggot
>Here comes miseryguts
>An hero

>That how you make yourself feel better?
It is and i do. This is not the time or place in history for weakness.

This. Bullies are the weakest of the weak. The day always arrives when the bullies become the bullied.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlMD1iaMp6o

>What is your general consensus on this
That the left have won, they have created a society of weak sheep to rule over. These are the people that hated hearing the sticks&stones when they were young. This is why we have a PC culture.

>brown teenage girl kills herself
>middle aged white man, "hold my beer and watch this"

imagine if all these pussies who've killed themselves over bullying lived 300 years ago. They'd end up as slaves or eaten by an animal because they would've just ended up as big fuckups anyway

Oh, then I guess if we're talking natural selection, you should have no problem with white men being bred out of existence.

Get the fuck out, quit larping in your mom's basement, and learn to have some fucking sympathy like an actual humane person.

>an hero over some dank maymays

i got bullied all through school and never thought to kms. weak

many, many times. and it is why i can see through your chicanery jew. you don't know the significance of that image, for instance. you have to wake up

And now a pedophile who happens to be a necrophiliac will be even happier.

HAHA JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN HAHA CLOSE YOUR EYES NIGGA HAHA

1 down, 30 million to go

men are more likely to follow through with suicide where women tend to half-ass it and fuck it up

been saying it- start holding the parents responsible for bad parenting. kids are like animals for so much of their formative years, requiring constant herding from dangers

ITT
>Only the weak kill themselves
And
>Mostly white men kill themselves this Mexican girl detracts somehow from that

you figured it out. fight. back.
no other tactics work.

>grok
I've not heard that in a long, long time...

funny how there seems to be only one country in the world where women have it objectively worse than men, which is china. it's the only country i know of that has higher suicide rates for women than for men.
no wonder this will be the chinks century

Lmao

Terribly sad. Her siblings should name the bullies, imo.

>half-ass it and fuck it up
on purpose
most are just attention whoring anyway

Just because you haven't killed yourself (yet) doesnt mean you aren't weak.

Checked

Bullying confirmed bad

Belgium of course

i thought they were about no snitches, or is that a dindu-only trait?