Yuri on Ice>Mob Psycho 100

Reminder that if you believed that Mob Psycho had the best animation of the year you're a fucking hipster and should kill yourself. Yuri on Ice was the best animated show of 2016, probably the decade even. Get over yourselves Mobfags

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26073
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26074
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree and I'm also a Mobfag like OP.
ask me anything about Mob Psycho 100 if you don't believe.

Both are shit so who cares?

One is shit(no pun intended) and the other is a good sports anime born to make history.

Don't contradict me.

but mob psycho is for men, and yuri ice for faggots

>Watching faggots on ice

MAPPA should stick to making Rage of Bahamut and keep away from yaoi shit

Does anyone that enjoyed both shows actually agree with this? I loved yuri, but mobs animation was the thing that made it shine. Yuri had some great scenes, but mob was just so beautiful throughout the whole thing.

I love Mob Psycho and I only watched episode 1 of Yuri because I'm not a faggot but I agree that Yuri on Ice have better animation.

who fucking cares? Just like each one for what it is and don't feel the need to wiggle your opinion in people's faces like your 2-inch schlong

Is Yuri on Ice anygood? I've heard people sucking it's dick but don't know anything about it. Is it a comedy, or is it more dramatic like something like Ping Pong The Animation?

But how can people know that my taste is in every way superior to theirs if I don't insult the things they like at every opportunity?

> Being this autistic over a Crunchyroll poll

Depends. Are you a fujo?

Nope, not at all. I fucking fujoshit.

It's shit and gay but it has the best animation in the history of anime. The movements are so realistic you would think it's a live action movie.

well then you might not like Yaoi on Ice

definitely a must for you then

Alright bruh, thanks for saving me a couple of hours. Still new to this anime shit, is gay faggot stuff really this popular? I've seen Yuri on Ice everywhere like it was AoT

>faggot talking to himself
kek gets me everytime

It's good, mostly drama but it has its comedic moments.

It's not fujoshit, i.e gaybaiting shit, it's just a good sports show with a significant romance subplot which just happens to homosexual.

I loved Yuri on Ice but the animation was shit in many parts that mattered.
Mod Psycho always had great animation.

>has the best animation in the history of anime
Prove it
Protip: you're wrong, I know this because I'm not retarded

This is literally the opposite, the story is great but the animation is 4/10 in many parts (the BDs are fixing this at least)

hmm really makes you think

Faggot

Watch episode 1

No, post webms

The whole episode is sakugafest. That's how good it is. Mob only have like sakuga on a few seconds scene while Yuri On Ice is on sakuga mode for whole episode. Episode 1 alone has more keyframes than your 12 episodes series.

>This is your mind on Fujoshit
Not even once

Impossible because I would have to upload the whole episode.

Post a webm of an example of good animation from the show.

>One is shit(no pun intended)
What?

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26073
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26074

You can't even upload more than 3mb here so you could just check out those 2 which is actually just 1 scene but the sakuga is so long.

>QUALITY on ice

>being this dense

If you guys keep baiting like this, I'm going to run out of meme arrows.

>>being this dense
Nvm, just got it.

Damn almost 4 minutes of nonstop animation. No wonder it won best animation.

Thanks for reminding me that I want to fuck Reigen OP

I mean who DOESN'T?

I want to protect this smile

Why is Yuri on Ice so good.

Words can't describe how much I hate the YOI fandom. Fujoshi in general should be shot.

They did say faggots hate women

And yet both attract horny fujoshis in majority.

Fuck off.

Do you have eyes in your head?

I read that twice. It managed to make even LESS sense.Never has sheer stupidity startled me so

Ran here immediately after seeing the CR award results to see what kind of shitposting you faggots would be doing, and I was not disappointed. Kindly fuck off, fujoshit.

>fujoshit on ice

>>Impossible because I would have to upload the whole episode.
>4 minutes of decent animation before it all starts falling apart next episode.

Sure deserves that Best Animation award over Mob, right?