Is this the greatest philosopher to have ever lived?

Is this the greatest philosopher to have ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9b7NheAsdc
youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8
youtube.com/watch?v=bwrtwbGQ_9A
youtube.com/watch?v=9uYhC-EuAtY
freedomainradio.com/callinshow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Socrates was better imho

no. pic related is though.

he has come a long way

I liked the part how he went from ancap to white nationalist

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Aristotle>Socrates>Plato. The rest are their decedents. Socrates is the best im my opinion too, but Aristotle deserves the title 'The Master of Knowing' or whatever it is. I stopped studying philosophy after I found what I was looking for in life. I highly recommend reading a few books that chronicle the history of philosophy. "The Dream of Reason" is good. Read overviews first to get a larger prespective before going full at a specific philosopher.

Isn't most of Socrates comes from Plato's accounts? Wouldn't that make Plato > Socrates > Aristotle?

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

He's not a philosopher and he explains philosophy horrendously.

Funny, that doesn't look like Diogenes to me.

>Sup Forums in one post

This...

Probably. There's really no refuting ancapism. All other philosophies are like claiming a monopoly on your wife.

He doesn't went from.. to. He made an important addition.

Yeah, but he was the one who would argue both sides of the issue. Was killed for being irreligious despite claiming to be highly religious. He was a danger to (((Them))). Plato learned from him, and made arguments. Aristotle tutored a literal God- Emperor and formalized much of basic science.

sorry but if ya want smaller gov- ya gonna need dem whites!! the best thing i've ever heard him say

this

all people who tell me exactly what i want to hear are brilliant.

>mollymeme
>not destiny
oh pleaze Molymeme is a sophist at best. He can't hold a candle to the aristotle of our time. That's why he's too chicken shit to debate the greatest mind of modern history.

as long as you're not retarded, that should be a fairly alright way to make it through life

yes

I know it's trolling, but knowing there are people that actually believe this...that worship that cunt

wew

I absolutely think so, without this, Sup Forums
and especially Sup Forums would have been completely lost, his superior intellect together with his charisma is what lead us to the right path in this board and made it what it is today.

I thought Heraclitus had a beard.

Reminder that he has a Jewish mother

You know he knows jackshit pol?

He got destroyed by destiny and others:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9b7NheAsdc
youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8
youtube.com/watch?v=bwrtwbGQ_9A

The motherfucker doesn't even know basic logic.The book is terrible.

Forgot this one, it's quite good.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uYhC-EuAtY

who's this?

\thread
He's e-celeb tier trash.

Nope, that honor is bestowed upon Nick Land. Fanged Noumena is like the fucking Beyond Good and Evil of our time.

They call him a shill

He is the most relevant philosopher today, Ill give you that.

Reminder that city people are natural born traitors and rural and suburban roughnecks & gentlemen founded this nation.

Yes
also thanks for cheering me up op its been a shitty day

quite possibly yes.he is creatorof biggest philosphy showin the world

with a flag like that, you're probably used to it though

> Destiny
> Philosopher
Pick one, fag.
You call him a sophist because you are too afraid to try to rebut his arguments
freedomainradio.com/callinshow/

> None had the guts to call him and debate

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No its Slavoj Žižek

no he is the most stupid ass tv celebrity I've ever seen and he just yaps nonsense for hours

also he is full of him self and think he is so important, yet he does not provide anything at all.

Why the fuck do you watch him and why do we got all these e celebs threads anyways, fucking read for your self you damn dirty swede

And if you are lefypol(he is never discussed here) go suck dick and crawl back to the shithole you came from. Pic related is board owner of lefypol sucking dick, so they come here.... Most of them are
>american
>canadians
>bongs
>swwedes

Imagine my shock that asbjörn is the only nork one there and he was fucked up from the start like his little brother, not even blitz like him
>oy vey how did they find out
I run this country, and if you buy drugs, you are going to buy it throug me, or I will cripple you
fuck off nigger

ahh yes, the fake suicide. faked everyone out but me.

No. Ben shapiro Is.

God no. Nothing he's written has ever made it through the philosophical community. He's a stupid man's genius.

fucking leftypol trying to steal all our fish, but at the same time beeing hated by the actual anarchists. the fucking state of leftypol

their face when they realize these lost souls are actually depentent and friends of pol and like our humor

destiny wants but molyneux is the one dodging. Molyneux is really not that good and its not just hating.

truly greater than Socrates himself.