His wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"

>his wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"
>calls him and tells him she's going to stay out of state for an undisclosed amount of time and doesn't want him to come with her
>"She's not a sexual person so I'm not worried about her sleeping with other men."

streamable.com/z9uxk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
streamable.com/z9uxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you think will happen to boogie when Sup Forums is proven right about what is happening to him?

Okay, his denial is just sad.

>find rich fat fuck
>keep feeding him hoping he dies of a heart attack early and you inherit his wealth
>he falls for you so hard he decides to lose weight
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

did he die?

Suicide by overeating

He will do a senate run and will become the first transsexual senator

that ever so small struggle to get his mouth on the straw had me in stitches

>"not a sexual person"
With YOU, you pathetic hamplanet manchild. She'll turn into a cat in heat for Out of State Chad.

>MUH ECELEB
What the fuck is going on with Sup Forums lately with all this e-celeb drama? Fuck off

isnt she a fucking hambeast?

>What the fuck is going on with Sup Forums lately with all this e-celeb drama? Fuck off
Normies

YOU BETTER PAY

Boogie isn't an eceleb. Boogie is a big fat faggot train wreck that we love to watch

>42%

Not as much as he is. And you know there’s some out there who love more cushion for pushin’

He said at some moment during the stream that before she moved out she helped him bathe and took care of him because of his illness.

>She's not sexual

I wonder why. Having to take care of a grown ass man like he is a little baby due to his own neglect.
Bathing him, preparing dinners, seeing him sperg out oveer his pokemon and zelda toys.

A literal fucking baby in 20:1 scale.

I can't really blame her that she wants to "find herself", she had to at some point realize that this is not the life she wants, that she wants an actual man.

She isn't exactly a model, but I wouldn't call her a hambeast. Out of Boogie's league, at the very least.

I think she is a feeder she enjoys fattening up now his actually losing weight she isn't interested she probably was hoping he'd die in a few years and inherit his wealth now she knows that isn't going to happen.

Become redpilled, loses 90 kg of fat, he will hit the gym, learns aartial art and fight for a whiter future.
Or more likely, he will eat himself to death with Doritos.

>Boogie doing a Senate run

There would be a landslide for sure.

I believe the term is Niggers

Thats an old picture shes way more bloated now

Only if he ran in Colorado and stopped in Denver.

>streamable.com/z9uxk
Just lol at him!

Boogie is sorta like our version of Chris Chan.

Poor boogie, his wife was hoping he's die during the surgery so she could get his inheritance. Now she's realized she's stuck with him so it's time to ghost

>not a hambeast
nigga how fat are you?

Probably the only thing that kept her with him was his money until she realized it's not worth it.
I understand that boogie has mental problems, but your problems always weight others, his especially.

Sometimes you should drop altruist act if it ruins you emotionally.

>finding herself

Isn't she like 30 y/o?

Made me chuckle.

The ups... and downs... of being an e-celeb

She had a fat fetish and now that he's already lost 100 pounds and losing more she needs a new sugar daddy.

Fugg, plan B
Marry it, siphon money while jumping side-dicks and take 50%+ when divorce

post >why does that pic make people insecure

At least she can walk on her own.

Millennials still haven't grown up yet.

You can tell it upsets him by the tone in his voice. He secretly thinks the same as Sup Forums, he is trying super hard to repress that feeling.

Maybe he paid her to take care of him. Maybe she was unhappy but stuck around out of guilt or pity or whatever. Maybe now that he doesn't need her she feels she can finally move on without guilt .

Part of me feels bad for the guy, but a bigger part feels disgust at him for his inability to nut up and call her out on her bullshit.

>Boogie
>Run

Post new pic anyone

>"She's not a sexual person so I'm not worried about her sleeping with other men."

She not sexual with you becasue your don't make her wet.

She found someone who makes her wet and is fucking him day and night.

You're an idiot.

Blacked confirmed

5'8 135

Post duh

Yeah he can't do that. He periodically has to go to the hospital to have his legs drained of pus because the lymph nodes are dead and standing for an extended period of time is pretty much impossible for him. His life is already over even if he gets all the fat and excess skin removed from his body.

Okay, Boogie doesn't seem to realize that his wife is leaving him. So it doesn't really matter if she is a sexual person or not. She's getting a fucking divorce. It is a matter of time.

FWIW , Boogie's wife has been staying at a house just a few miles down the rode from where I live. The are NO niggers living within a hundred miles of here.

How do you know about his lymph nodes and won't they heal if he loses weight they can't be that important

>Not as much as he is
That's not really saying anything. She could be 5'4" and 400 lbs and still be less of a hamplanet than him.

KEK

Ew a manlet

Did his gf left him? Why all these posts about boogie? Is there a tweet where he says this?

Proof or gtfo larper

Wow, it is pathetic, he should unironically just kill himself. Be a fat fuck locked inside a house without friends and shittalk on the internet. Wait a minute ...

>another retard who doesn't know what larping means
kill yourself

That nigger is gay as fuck.

>actually giving a fuck about larpers
You are a failure