ITT: """""villains""""" who did nothing wrong

>"""""
Fuck off.

She did everything wrong though. She was trying to stop the purest form of love between a brother and a sister. She got everything she deserved.

Better to die standing for something than to win because you believed in nothing

somebody post the image

Everyone always thinks he is the bad guy, but he just made the hard choices others couldn't to save lives

This desu. She should be arrested from crimes against imoutos

>Coming soon

I don't know if this character even counts as "villain" but normies seem to think he's a bad guy despite having literally the most heroic motivation in all of anime.

LOVEEEE

hes like a reverse anti spiral

Akio Ohtori from Shoujou Kakumei Utena.

Dude just wanted his own harem of pussy and become powerful, he did nothing wrong.

Heh.. I fucking knew it

Thanks for the spoilers

This show kinda went to shit when it started taking its premise completely seriously

>he's an incompetent and totally irrelevant whiny piece of shit the movie
laff and a half

Yeah, it was a total mess since it's just the tl;dw the series.

But i liked him a lot since he was alpha as fuck so i guess i'm a little biased on this.

I still wonder how tall is everyone on those series though.

But Manami is the good girl.
Incest is wrong.

Go home Manami

Please come back to me, Kyousuke...

He literally stated he wanted to destroy Earth, and would have if Madoka didn't stop him. He is evil for all intents and purposes unless you are content with sacrificing yourself and the whole planet so that his race of incubators can continue to exist forever. You are a fucking moron. Also:
>normies

>the aliens aren't super nice to humans so they're evil
>let's ignore the plot explanations and twist them to be sinister because muh cute girls cry
The fanbase has degenerated. Rebellion was a mistake.

No.

Ok, time to leave you degenerates behind and move on.

Well, in a matter of fact it was thanks to her that the purest form of love actually happen, so you could say that she did everything wrong, taking in count her original goal.

>People would rather fuck their annoying bitch of a sister than be married to a loving wife who will do anything for you
Why?

Ningen da!

She's not cute enough. I'd leave the sister in the trash can and go for Ayase though

Ayase a shit. Kuroneko a best

Degeneracy is still wrong and needs a purging. Prove me wrong.

>annoying bitch
Did you somehow skipped the volumes 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 of the series or what? Also Manami is canon ugly.

mai boiiii

>Adachi
>was a cop who did whatever the fuck he wanted because he thinks he was hot shit
>isn't hot shit
>starts throwing a temper tantrum and kills people

yeah he did a shit load of things wrong

Anyone who opposes MC is antagonist.

He paid fair and square.