What's with the constant attacks on various high profile right wingers on this board?

What's with the constant attacks on various high profile right wingers on this board?

Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern and Varg Virkeners have almost constant threads criticizing them. It reeks of a organised raid by someone. I'll add you don't need to listen or agree with everything that someone says or does to appreciate their input, and I think most people on here agree except for (((someone))) pushing these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkZBwjORyJg
youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=iA0SrdOoTZM
youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

because fuck e-celebs

Southern is a coal burner and Peterson is intellectually dishonest

I agree with you. I will post gore to them. Only way to get those people to actually stop.

Agreed mate. The enemy is doing divide and conquer.

"Fuck e celebs" doesnt mean we need daily threads saying how shit they are. Thats manipulation

Lauren Southern in the same sentence with Peterson and Vikernes, is this bate?

Character assassination attempts.
Honestly, it just makes me want to listen to the ones targeted even more.

To be fair thats why laurens book is in my Amazon shopping cart

Right wing?

smells like rrreedddittt

because this is not reddit, this is not the alt-right board, this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is not just one person.

all of them except varg deserve to be attacked

Varg is actually /ourguy/ and he doesn't constantly beg for money. Which is refreshing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkZBwjORyJg

youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI

Agreed, Varg is actually likeable, but under a strict scrutiny he has had the life of a total nigger user.

Jordan Peterson is a boomer.
Lauren Southern is a coal-burner.
Varg is a fucking retarded degenerate idiot who literally killed a guy and has been to jail.

Hey guys! Lauren Southern here, Traditional girl,I just wanted to thank you all for defending me and my traditional lifestyle. We have to save the west after all lol tee-hee,Check out my based Irish baby lol tee-hee kek here's my patreon

If anything the constant threads about e-celebs is the organized raid
fuck off

>Varg is a fucking retarded degenerate idiot who literally killed a guy and has been to jail.
He killed a literal commie who was planning to kidnap him and make a snuff film killing him in the woods.

/OURGUY/

>he doesn't constantly beg for money
You can thank France for that.

Divide and conquer.

Because they are afraid. There now exists a huge undercurrent of genuinely dissatisfied white people... if they rally behind intellectuals who can promote their cause and form a unified front, they are done for.

This is why any high-profile activist gets smeared and defamed. They will do anything to cause friction within our ranks.

>peterson
>intellectual
user...

It might be a good way to cull the herd on Sup Forums I don't imagine a thread on Sup Forums will convince someone who is already a fan to abandon their favorite e-celeb. If anything they will choose to stop reading Sup Forums which is probably for the best anyway.

Unironically this

Precies dit.

What do you think they're more afraid of
1. A bunch of ranting virgins on a vietnamese monkfish board
2. An eloquent individual with the support of many disgruntled men

(((They))) are trying to keep us down.

Do you even know what (((they))) means?

There's nothing wrong with criticising thots that are working the "traditional" angle for youtube revenue and patreon donations.

Bump

Any and all thots should be gassed.

It means you're probably part of (((them))) you stupid cocksucker

Varg is NazBol.

nice try kike

Not agreeing with everything they say doesn't mean all we need to do is bash them.

>What's with the constant attacks on various high profile right wingers on this board?

This is an anonymous board. All namefag attention whores, who think their opinion matters more because of who they are, need to kill themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending the people I mentioned, I don't actually think too much of any of them. It is more the timing and the constant nature of the criticism, these people aren't even that important.

I too think it is hilarious when patreon whores get it from their "fans".

Yeah fuck off back to pleddit.

none of them are right wingers.
Our infighting is how we separate the wheat from the chaff. the shills do not understand this and mistake the quality of discourse for the quality of ideas.
They should be pushing syncretism if they really wanted to be subversive. Doing so would make us more accepting, socialize us more (this would make us more susceptible to popular opinion, which can be manipulated at least in perception), and would cause us to consider ideas in a friendlier manner, one which would not be healthy for a group of people dedicated to shitposting modern politics.
I doubt 18 billion dollar shills are stupid enough to miss this. So I don't think the infighting is shill caused, it's Sup Forums grooming itself.
even if it was it can only help us to weed out the poor ideas in favor of superior ones.

Varg is angry boomer tier.
He's not even right wing.
I'm not saying we drop Varg. I'm saying we shouldn't have him as a figurehead, mostly because we shouldn't have figureheads.

>(((right wing)))

Best insult m8 well done to you.

Go back to r9k

Some is just normal low-level bantz, but a lot recently is lefty D&C shills.

You can criticize any of these people but they are not our enemies, bringing them down will only harm us

Because these threads attacking pointless people are obvious slide threads and they get lots of replies, although most of the replies are obvious shills bumping together.

Does our movement depend on Lauren Southern to succeed? Hell fucking no, she's literally irrelevant to the big picture. So it doesn't matter if leftypol wastes their time on her.

No it won't.

If anybody would ask me I like Varg because he is flawed but based, he is not any stereotype of an "übermensch" and technically he is an e-celeb by merit not because of credit. Why most of Sup Forums dislike people like Lauren, PJW, Alex Jones or Peterson? because they are fake and they leach on a movement that its already diverse, they have no base and they actually want to be credited as figures by having a certain planned demagogy in their speech. As a matter of fact maybe Peterson is the most salvageable from that bunch , and Lauren the worst; she is a blatant attention seeker and an oven dodger pandering on a demographic she doesn't really seem to be part of or even show real interest. As a matter of fact, the real shills are the ones blindly defending them...where is MUH RED PILL that makes me see the truth then? you happy user? the most subversive shill is the one that does not know that is shilling.

Gee, I wonder.

This. No shilling needed. Just separating wheat from chaff.

If you want something to listen to, I recommend the dulcit Edinbourghian tones of MW:

youtube.com/watch?v=iA0SrdOoTZM

>What's with the constant attacks on various high profile right wingers on this board?
It's obviously leftists LARP'ing as WN attempting to de-legitimize these people.

E-celebs give form to user's formlessness.

Giving us form is the only way to harm us.

(((Leftists)))

I'm not here to talk about youtubers and 99% of them aren't even American so their opinion is trash. Go to plebbit if ecelebs and patreons are your thing.

None of the people attacked are actually white nationalists you retard.

It's not a raid, at least not an external raid. It's just that Sup Forumstards are fundamentally incapable of not taking reactionary opinions about everything.
If a general approval starts to appear amongst board users you can guarantee you'll soon see a backlash as hipsters refuse to agree with the majority.

He attacked us first.

Not responding is cuckoldry.

What is there to gain by listening to people who don't give you new information?

Some people are THAT lonely that they can enjoy non influential people with zero political power making zero difference in the world by repeating our old news for sheckels. All these people do is concede that their opinion isn't worth as much as some clown on the internet.

>attacks on various high profile right wingers
>jordy peterson
Not really a right-winger. Perfectly credible behavioral psychologist, but not exactly a preeminent political thinker.

>lauren southern
Self-obsessed camwhore entryist.

>varg vikernes
Contrarian NEET halfwit with a murder conviction.

The reason these people are attacked is because they're not in any way useful to the ambitions of the right wing, yet have succeeded in coopting a lot of its attention and resources while failing to advance any movement goals. In Peterson's case, it's not his fault, as he never sought any attention or status on the right and I doubt he even regards himself in any political sense, but the other two are such useless wastes of time I'm startled anyone with two firing neurons gives them a second thought.

(((Who could it be)))

Use catalog. Use adblock to block (((threads))). Mods are not on our side.

>In Peterson's case, it's not his fault, as he never sought any attention or status on the right and I doubt he even regards himself in any political sense

He probably considers himself to be a classical liberal. Which is why the attacks on him are so silly, the guy never pretended to be some alt-right type.

He just called out the SJW lunacy and put a bunch of psych 101 videos on youtube and you guys pretend like he has to be the next hitler or some shit

>This is an anonymous board. All namefag attention whores, who think their opinion matters more because of who they are, need to kill themselves.

>/po/ is an anonymous board
>better post endless threads about non-anonymous people on youtube

Pretty much exactly this.

It's fucking propaganda. Plain and simple. Typical divide and conquer strat.

Andrew Joyce and Kevin MacDonald our /OurIntellectuals/

Why not have a thread about them for once?

Lefties scared shitless of peterson and his anti pronoun usage. Lauren southern because she's good looking, and they are fat and she wouldn't be insterested in them. Varg because he shits on them, spencer is obvious.

It's either left leaning trash, or right wingers wanting to get rid of the civics. Not understanding that civic nationalism eventually mega-evolves into ethnic nationalism, due to necessity.

My money is on leftie pol, because they attack spencer.

>Varg
>High profile
Pick one.

yes, its well known organized and paid leftist faggots come here to shill

>My money is on leftie pol, because they attack spencer.
And the Jewish Internet Defense Force
And the American govt internet goons
And the Eurocuck equivalents
And the libcucks
etc. etc.
yadda yadda

Friendly reminder that Varg Vikernes says nationalism doesn't make any sense anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg

It's almost as if a group of people are trying to play divide and conquer.

How is he intellectual dishonest?

Anyone who actually buys that story is retarded.

Anyone who knows about the black metal scene at that time knows Varg literally ratted himself and his friends out to a newspaper for arson. Varg is a retarded who married an autist, and his degenerate bloodline will continue to worsen as a result.

>Inb4 muh light hair
>Inb4 muh blue eyes
Phenotype doesn't mean shit. Varg is a nigger.

*tips fedora*

Tall poppy syndrome.
Turns out that the Right hates hierarchy just as much as other liberals.

I don't get all this comotion. All these faggots and thots arent our guys and never were. Even if its shill they only do us a favour. Abondoning these e-celeb bullshit only makes us stronger.

>divide and conquer strat
Not in any way at all, my ninja. To start, we're not any single movement, and none of those personalities is representative of any meaningful rightwing movement: Peterson's a shrink concerned with the self-destructive behavior of young men. Southern is a petty YouTube tramp. Vikernes is an unemployed narcissist and imbecile.

The only one I think the right should regard as somehow threatening is Southern. It's very, very clear she wants to coopt a large swath of the "alt-right", to use what she imagines is her "sex appeal" to convert ambitious young race realists into her financial harem. I don't think she's had a lot of success, but at least some, to judge by how frequently we have to have these arguments about her motives, status, influence, and usefulness. The long and short of it is this:

1. Peterson's only interest is self-help, esp. for young men. This sometimes places him at odds with the far left, who have successfully baited him into defending himself by forcing him to contrast with and critique the "alt-right". He shouldn't have taken the bait, but it doesn't matter, because he's not the problem and he's not really intentional in his half-hearted attacks on the race realist right.

2. Vikernes is a mildly retarded NEET who likes to hear himself talk. He's largely a construct of entertainment media who are still dazzled by the "edge" of black metal. Anyone who's wasted more than 30 seconds watching one of his cellphone rants is probably also retarded, or at least autistic. He thus doesn't really matter either.

3. Southern is a striver who is primarily interested in her own bottom line. She is something of a threat because she can only grow her audience by poaching. I'm ultimately nonplussed about her because any guy that can be duped by her is one the race realist right has no need for.

>Unwilling to debate alt right figureheads like Kevin MacDonald
>Unwilling to name the Jew
>Etc.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024

Read this thread and if you still think he isn't a fraud then you're retarded

Pagans are the most delusional people to ever exist. You aren't going to bring back Odinism and slaughter all of the Christians.

t. you

Not with that attitude.

Peterson went on a multi-week rant against le evil racists, he brought it on himself

because le redpill le normies or something, I don't know, donate to my Patreon please?