WTF IS HE DOING

WTF IS HE DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/boL0V5nLKxg
news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steve "I'll have those niggers voting Republican for 200 years." Bannon

>"oh no! not all conservatives are as Hitler as me"

Getting the minorities a chance to get off the Democrat vote plantation.

Giving them a chance to better their lives.

Helping minorities escape ghetto culture

Making America a better place

Take your pick

this, have can OP not see this implication

MPC will slurp this up

>Getting the minorities a chance to get off the Democrat vote plantation.

Never going to happen. Remember when Reagan gave 2 million illegals amnesty? All it did was turn CA blue and pave the way for millions of more Mexican immigrants.

*squeak*

It's strange, as if he was one of them...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. One of the few unsubstantiated quotes I keep in my meme chest; only because it's likely 100% true.

I think he caught the niggerization.

He's a fuckin' Zionist Kike

>Bannon headlines fundraiser for black, minority entrepreneurs

...all 4 of 'em

Most legal Hispanics don't like illegals shitting up their neighborhoods and obviously amnesty didn't help blacks at all.

>Getting the minorities a chance to get off the Democrat vote plantation.
Republicans have been trying that for decades now. But the truth is, they want the gibs.

Proving that niggers can't do shit even when they get a hand up from the white man.

>le Democrat plantation

>tfw MPC becomes a neocon site just to spite those icky notzees

I think a lot of us got confused because the news media was calling him a white supremacist etc. We forgot that they are simple minded liars and Bannon had never done or said anything supporting us.

saving face. plus how many of them could there be?

reddit

spacing

I could win Detroit in 1 easy step:
>Free Air Jordans
I'll take the cost off their lunch coupons so we can solve two problems at once.

He said Breitbart was a "platform for the alt-right," but he was, deceptively or not, acting on the premise that "alt-right" meant "Breitbart reader who wants to ban Muslims to protect liberalism."

he's virtue signalling

MY NIGGA BANNON PUTTING UP STACKS FOR MY NIGGAZ SLINGIN WEIGHT. SEE HE NOT RAYCIS, HE A PROUD POZZED ZIONIST.

Thread Theme:

youtu.be/boL0V5nLKxg

>blacks get jobs
>see their salary
>get their pay
>see 40% taken out
>realize why white people hate this shit

>WTF IS HE DOING

pandering to normies. Politics 101

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives

Fucking based

leftist humor, ladies and gentlemen

being a filthy k*ke

>the eternal boomer

He is being realistic you faggots, we cant get rid of them but if we can remove their violent anti-intellectual culture we will still win.

How are you going to achieve that with the average IQ of blacks? No joke I would love if blacks could be on the level of whites, but you require high IQ if you want to be an entrepreneur. Not even most whites are capable of doing it.

Why can't blacks just get into basic industry or trade work, as white people do who don't have academic interests? Serious question, I don't know why they don't do it in America. You don't need to be a fucking CEO to not live in a ghetto.

Segregation was far kinder, they should compete amongst themselves, not with us.

That would literally require brain transplants but ok i'm sure a few lectures will do the trick.

Denocrats are the real racists!

Raising private capital to reduce the financial burden of blacks on the american economy.

If it works, maybe the country will be better of financially.
If he raises no moneyz Sup Forums is proven right once again.

Being a cuck.

There's zero evidence Johnson ever said that

>we cant get rid of them

we can literally put them on boats and just ship them to Africa tho

we literally have the tech to move things around

Trying to redpill them, which we should be doing as well.

Olive branch and scoopin shekels. At some point normal people might be able to do the same but not now

How many generations into niggers and muds is it supposed to take for them to stop voting for more gibs? We're down to 30% actual white at this point.

There are large areas of this country that are White and struggling that actually voted for Trump that he could be helping but no gotta give the gibs to the shit skins.

How have you fucking retards not noticed this is how Bannon and Trump has fucked the media and liberals in the ass every single time they do something? Its called baiting.

they are just going to spend it on crack and hookers

Hey - if, for the upteenth time, this finally works, Steve Bannon will be renowned as one of the greatest propagandists of American history

But good fucking luck lol

First quote is confirmed, second quote isn't but it's not a stretch to assume he'd have said it

>Republishit ameriwH*te applying the democrat mentality
1 Non-whites will ALWAYS hate whites, it's their tribal core mentality and feeling that you will never change. You will never be them and they will never be you.
2 Non-whites don't want to work, they want white people to work for them.
3 Bannon should be supporting the very whites that make him relevant, not the 1% shitskins that know how to read enough to attend his affirmative action event.

Amerimutts are doomed by their PC "flower-power" nigger loving mentality.
Also
>whites are a demographic minority
>somehow they have to help the "minorities" that are the majority in every US city and relevant US state outside the cornfields and the decrepit rust belt cities.

>Take your pick

put them in boats
ship back to Africa
problem solved

Throw the spooks a bone every now and then. No harm in it.

Why is Sup Forums now so stupid that they don't understand the necessity of pandering to normies to achieve political victories? It seems like "Good is the enemy of perfect" should be the slogan at the top of the board because that's how stupid the average pollack is about how 2 politick.

Politics is for faggots, race war now.