Why are Muslims mad that Trump is declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? Isn't it...

Why are Muslims mad that Trump is declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? Isn't it? Jerusalem has belonged to the Jews since the Bible days. I really don't get this. Seems like alot of hot air over nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians-to-outnumber-jewish-population-by-2020-says-pa-report-1.491122
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.692273
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muslims will not be happy until they control all of israel and jew and christians are forced to convert to islam or pay a tax and be treated like second or third class citizens.

I would really like to play with that ass right now.

Non-muslims are pissed too. Pretty much anybody that believed the promise of America First should be miffed.

it's time we put the muslims in their place, israel for israelies. fuck the muslims.

Muslims are just butthurt they lost to Israel in multiple wars

For you DUMB and otherwise STUPID leftists who can't figure it out, Trump can't declare Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel. GOD Himself already did that in Psalms 48. Trump is JUST reiterating the facts.

I was wondering when ahmed would show up

>grease is a muslim rape baby

Imagine my shock

>supporting israel

I'm not fond of it either, desu. Handing it over to the kikes is as bad, if not worse, than letting mud-monkeys run all over it.

t.

rather let the kikes have it than the history deleting subhuman savages that infest this world like a blight.

Pay debnts, gyro nigger.

Don't worry. Muslims are good and hated.

I'm going to take a nap. And, when my neet ass wakes up, then it will be time to start brainstorming effective zionist Trump maymays.

this
arabs have a reason to fucking hate the zionist
they even went as far as to bomb and kill arab jews in arab nations to drive them to israel
mossad admited to this

>the last country that should be commenting on mongrels commenting on mongrels
oh greece...

Correction, mindless people are upset at it.

Honestly this. Muslims are like 1/4 of the human population we need to do something before the festering plague that is Islam spreads further. I really don’t want to pay jizya every month

there is no way you can reason with amerisharts

whiter than you tyrone

Is he moving the embassy? Or is he just announcing Jerusalem is the capital?

Both apparently.
Why is the outsider mr. "i will drain the swamp and out murica first" sucking jewish dick more than his daughter?

For This Purpose Donald Trump Was Born And Elected As President OfThis Nation.Jerusalem Will Be The Capital Of Isreal. It Is The Lord Doing.

Jizya is only 5% of your income, it's the same as muslims giving charity. If you can't afford it you won't be burdened.

lol. why does this trigger /nu-pol/ so much? probably because they have mongrel nieces and nephews

We are not Greeks, we are Eastern Romans. And you are a former colony of fucking England.

The state of Israel should not be recognized after its creation after WWII

>history deleting
Just because some non state radicals that were funded by amerisharts and kikes pushed over a couple of statue doesnt mean muslims have always deeted history. If muslims were hell bent on destroying history why would there be monuments from ancient times in muslims lands in the first place? Also muslims preserved many of the anvient greek texts thay went on to become the bulding blocks of western enlightenment.

Wrong. Once the jews and christians are assimilated into islam there is endless tribe based civil war to be fought.

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives

Muslim complains about it but won't do anything to retake jerusalem.

thank you based goat man

They are trying to win a political war against us but they aren't. It's all just political theater. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, that's a fact.

muslims are always mad. austistic goatfuckers need to be gassed
by non muslims you mean leftists who deny the fact that muhammad slaughtered the indigenous jews of modern palestine

Thank God! Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel! Thank God for the Trump administration after 8 years of horrendous years of Obama!

how much is soros paying you for this mehmet

>won't do anything to retake jerusalem.
and if they tried?

/thread

>5% of your income
>Every month

Fucking kek

Wat. Jews were slaughtered by romans
Muhammad went to war against the jews of Arabia

Pretty much this. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel in the sense that the government of Israel is in Jerusalem. The US has had a plan to move the embassy to Jerusalem for a number of years, it's just not a budget priority so it's not like Trump is making new ground.

To answer the question in the OP though, it all has to do with territorial disagreements following the 1948 war and the 1967 war. tldr Muslims are wrong about Jerusalem in every way possible but are simultaneously screeching morons who just can't stand losing.

They would lose again.

heh
amerimutt twitter is a goldmine my friend

>Trump declares Jerusalem capital of Israel
>Yuge backlash
>"Sorry, I think it's better for everyone if we just part ways"
>Israel destroyed within 24 hours

Oh look its the Kremlin Greek proxy that post every single day on /SG/ praising the sandnigger dictator and posting its lemutt memes.

Countries/orgs that have warned Trump against Jerusalem move:
•Jordan
•France
•Turkey
•UAE
•Saudi Arabia
•Egypt
•Qatar
•Palestine
•Morocco
•Kuwait
•Germany
•Arab League
•Iraq
•Azhar

>France
>Germany

Really activates the old almonds.

>Yuge backlash
>"Sorry, I think it's better for everyone if we just part ways"
what fucking backlash not from american no
and like the zionists dont own america you part ways when they are done with you goy

Because these goatfuvkers are not good for anything and will always find a reason to chimpout

>all muslim nations
really bombs my bus lmao

The argument is that its discrediting Palestinians. The thing is Palestinians have been de-legitimized decades ago. Everyone knows duh Jooz are in control of Israel and Israel is the capital of their state.

>it seems like hot air over nothing
because it is, Just shills and a few retarded skin heads exaggerating it to once again try to undermine Trump's support base.
>omg he states the obvious, owned by kikes!
>stop supporting him!

I'm not saying Trump is perfect, but he is doing the most to harm to the gobalist agenda and therefore is our best ally currently. If you are so stupid you would give up this new found progress because he admitted the obvious. Well you'll forever remain a loser who watched the world go in the opposite direction.

Jerusalem* is the capital of their state.

This. Should declare Ramallah to be the capital just to make them screech more autistically

Jerusalem belongs to the Judeans, but since they don't exist anymore the Palestinians come next. ashkenazi jews have no claims on it in any way possible

wtf I love being a dhimmi now

>Muslims
>excluding Saudis

For people doubting this is not 5D chess, view it from Iran's side. Iran has not commentated on the news. They are probably conscious that the move is the equivalent of kicking the anthill so Trump gets more manoeuverability by dragging Israel into yet another skirmish with hezbollah/palestine and the like. Saudis are probably also going to flip their shit, since they'll have to pacify arabs in some way, while Shia muslims and particularly Iran gets to expand its sphere of influence.

It's counter-intuitive, but Trump knows Israel isn't ready for Jerusalem as its capital, the Iranians and by extension, Russia also know. Everyone against the kikes get to win, while (((they))) merely get a pyrrhic victory.

Jerusalem is only bound to be Greater Israel's capital city, (((they))) are becoming greedy and are desperately trying to force things to happen, according to their messianistic views.

>the joy when you'll be able to read the anguish in their faces as they realize God has cursed them

you are supporting israel and asking me how much Soros is paying me.You imbecile.

>when your daughter shows you her good grades

>isn't ready
>government, parliament, hefty IDF garrison in city since 67

>I'm going to take a nap.
Why did you wake up??

All of americas puppets
Interdasting

Kikes dont even have any right to that land. I hate mudslimed the same as kikes, anyone here who doesnt is a reddit cuck and doesnt belong on Sup Forums

>Jerusalem has belonged to the Jews since the Bible days
Not really no. For the last 4000 years Jerusalem has been under Jewish control for only a few hundred years.

>around 1000BCE the jew conquered the city and the kingdom of david was formed by the jews
>925BCE the egyptians sack the city
>850BCE the city is sacked by the Philistines and ehtiopians
>830BCE sacked again by Aramaeans (all wealth taken, all pricnes killed, many ihabitants carried off as slaves. Again)
>733BCE the city becomes a vassal of the Neo-assyrian empire
>next hundred years several puppet kings bend the knee and pay tribute to the neo-assyrian rulers
>609BCE the Egyptians conquor Jerusalem. Again. It becomes a part of Pharaoh Necho II empire.
>605BCE Nebuchadnezzar (neo-Babylon) conquers Israel and takes it from the Egyptians
>587BCE the neo-babylonians lose their patience with the Jews and pulverize Jerusalem and destroy the temple. The Jews are exiled to Babylon
>539BCE Cyrus the great defeats Babylon and the city becomes part of the Achaemenid Empire (Persians)
>jews are finally allowed to return to Jerusalem but they come in conflict with the Samaritans (The non-Jews who were allowed to stay in Jerusalem when the jews were driven out and exiled)
>332BCE Jerusalem remained part under Persian rule until the arrival of Alexander the great
>Isreal/syria territory was given to one of Alexanders generals to rule, and for the next few centuries it was part of the Seleucid (eastern greek) empire who ruled over persia, bablyon syria, and the tiny meaningless cities like Jerusalem
>139BCE As the Seleucid began to collapse the jews were mostly ignored and enjoyed a brief taste of semi-autonomous rule as the Hasmonean kingdom. They were simply not important enough to be part of any other empire (but still greek nobility ruling over Israel)
>Jews began causing problems in Jerusalem so the Hasmoneans began crucifying them
>63BCE Romans take the city and also got pissed off at jews

>Trump knows Israel isn't ready for Jerusalem as its capital,
Where have you been for the last 61 years grandpa?

"Quaid, start the reactor!"

I really don't understand why anyone but Arabs and kikes care about that land, many christcucks also but if you think that Christians will reclaim Israel you are delusional. Isn't Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Why is this an issue?

T. Moishe Shekelgrabber on why the goy should care about kikes building the nwo and wht world jewry dindu nothin

>most powerful and most influential individuals in the world
>all that bank, drug and pedo money
>still no annexation of Jerusalem
>palestinians still demographically growing
>shit themselves on sight when hezbollah knocks on the door
>literally have to resort to saudi crypto-jews larping as muslims to survive
>"W-We r-ready gu-guys! B-By the p-power of m-money!"

Off with you lot

>Persian rule

You do realize every single zoroastrian empire had Judea as a client state ruled by Jews? Lel.

Literally wrong demographically and historically. It's the facts on the ground, Piehammad al-Parisi, it's been their capital for 50 years, and Jews already have more kids than fakestinians, even more so in Jerusalem

I don't care who owns it between Jews or Muslims (they're basically one and the same) but this is good for accelerationism as it'll piss the muzzies offf and provoke a response.

... is that loli butt?

>French flag
>Muslim

Colour me surprised.

YOU SHOULD BE MAD TOO, STUPID SOYIM

This thread seems to be full of chosen people.

Yes the Jews get exactly what they want but somehow everybody else wins. GTFO kike.

DEUS VULT

Honestly, why do you lie in the internet when everyone here has google? Our growth is bigger than Palis, Hezbollah didn't win any war against us(hint: if they would I wouldn't be here, and if they would be even close we would not have had a quiet border for years to come), and the rest is what, tactics that you disagree with? Nobody asked you frenchie, everything is going smoothly here as it is.

Can Amerifats be more cucked by Israel and Jews? It's getting to a point where it's not even funny anymore. SAD!

before islam, before Christianity existed Israelite ( which were not called "jews")genocide their neighbors like midanite, amalek etc.

What if I told you that ass is only 13 years old?

>Zionists throw out bait
>Arabs in their infinite Wisdom take ut and attack Israel
>Oy Vey Moische, lets annex these lands to protect ourselves

I didn't mean a backlash from America. Zionists own America, but they don't own Trump regardless what the shills tell you.
Have you ever seen a movie where some boss is a mouthy cunt, but no one would dare say anything to him because his right hand man is a giant who'll snap your neck? Generally in those types of movies, the right hand man realises that he's being the goy while his (((boss))) never gets his hands dirty, but always gets the rewards. The right hand man gets sick and either turns on his own boss or throws him to the wolves because all the boss can make are empty threats. Without his goy to do the bidding he's powerless, he actually needs his goy a lot more than his goy needs him. An identical scenario is what's happening with Trump and Israel.
Jews even know this themselves and wrote a story about it. The golem turns and destroys all of them. There's never been a closer likeness between the Jew (Israel) and its golem (America) than there is today.

>i pull facts out of my ass
Even jewspapers concede that point, memeflagger:
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians-to-outnumber-jewish-population-by-2020-says-pa-report-1.491122

>you're muslim if you support kikes
Not enough gas.

One mention of Iran and every shill on the site jumps on the shillwagon, thanks for the (you)s.
>"jews have the highest IQ" meme at work
>one eShekel has been added to your account

>or pay a tax and be treated like second or third class citizens.
As far as I remember, muslims don't keep non-believers alive, only women and children to enslave or rape.

Fuck off mudshit. The only jizya you fags are going to get from me will be on your moms face.

>haaretz
Ha! and you say that I'm pulling shit out of my ass. If you'd actually have known what you're talking about you'd be remembered right now.

>retardation: The post
Jews were actually let into "Palestine" by Omar the second caliph. Byzantines were huge assholes and were massacring Jews just based on dreams that some of their rulers had.
>hurr durr Jews doesn't mean Judea
And what is Palestine? It's more of an artificial entity than Israeli or Jewish. The latter of which actually have had states named after them in the iron age. That's historical relevance.

This. It's not even a religious issue at this point. That's the problem in the Middle East, religion has been used as a mask for everything. There is no Palestine in the Islamic major texts. The Israelites are mentioned many times. Palestinians? Zero.

Let the Israelis have Judea and Samaria. Let the Assyrians have Assyria. Iran should fuck off back behind the Zagros mountains, they're more central Asian than West Asian. Turkey should be Anatolia. Arabia should kick out all migrants and take back Arab identity with slogans "Arabia for Arabians". Diversity hasn't made the Middle East great. Multicultural empires of the Middle East never bested the relatively homogeneous nations of Europe.

According to secular history, the Israelites were always there. There is a Stele describing Egypt destroying Israel in 1200BCE. The most agreed secular position by historians is that Israelites were always in Judea. They were Canaanites who did things differently and had a "us vs them" mentality hence why they didn't eat pork.

Most of the events mentioned in your post are not historical.

If you go out of your way to drum up support for Palestinians, yeah you're probably a muzzie.

>Jewish

Zoroastrian, but whatever makes you feel better about your inbred Arab/Azeri country.

>haaretz
>haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.692273
jesus christ man, just shut the fuck up already

Why is pol so upset with the prospect of Jews and muslims killing each other?

Muslims are counter-semites.

Muslims are Semites.

Muslims are the enemy.