Google is supporting subversion of the Alt-Right

Go on google and type "Lauren Southern". The number one result is "Mudshark"

Go on any other search engine and mudshark is no where to be found on the top results.

Google censorship is nothing new. They did a similar thing to support Hilary and hurt Trump during the election. They also do a similar things to censor any results for "Jews did..." I don't even like Lauren or watch any of her videos any more, but the shilling going on around here lately has been obvious. Not only have groups like /leftypol/ been undergoing movements to subvert us lately, but this whole movement against mostly female alt-right e-celebs is being promoted by Google.

You idiot. The top results are based in your country.

could be a russian botnet emphasizing that search string and website

Interesting

Also not true

Good, she needs to be exposed. She is a walking piece of cuck race-mixing propaganda and has no place in any right wing movement.

In Finland it is "Lauren Southern feet pics"

But sharks are cute... Unlike Lauren Jewthern.

>Lauren Southern
well she is why are you defending her not saying she should be attacked but at most she is a useful idiot and you dont need to defend her reputation

lmao
>laurenfags on suicide watch

fuck jewgle. there is going to be a mass cali exodus once this tax plan gets passed. hopefully, the silicon valley soyboys will stick around and get made into tacos by the brown horde

Funny that you ignore what I said and just repeat the exact same D&Q stuff that every shill does.

>le based Lauren Southern
call me when she names the jew

But she is a mudshark...?

I'm pointing out that Google is behind all this e-celeb drama going on right now. They are manipulating the search results because google put mudshark right at the top while no other search engine does.

Explain this then

What you said is stupid. Purging race-mixers is not d&c it's purging literal enemies. Lauren and her race-mixing promoting internet career is finished, you fag.

other search engines dont exist
shut the fuck up

Imagine being this stupid.

Why shouldn't I?

This checks out, also even jewgle knows that's a man.

>heh, X interest group dislikes a person, that must mean we must like them
Lauren Southern portrayed herself as some kind of aryan, trad supporting woman whilst at the same time having dated niggers and done plenty of degenerate cosplay. She's aware of the fact that she uses her "attractiveness" to lure betamales into giving her money "I do cosplay and guys masturbate to me"
The jew thing isn't even positive by the way

What is "mudshark" btw?

I should move to Finland, they sound based.

ur mom

>Google is behind all this e-celeb drama
its only drama because she god damn is one
also wtf is with this my lady shit?
who fucking cares?

I just checked and it's real

civic nationalists are trying to take back the board

no ur dad

Yeah, yeah, it's Russia-- not surprising, they are always doing bad things. Thus have I heard. Yup, sounds right. Um hum, no doubt. That feels true. It seems like it must be. It tastes digestible. Yes, yes, yes. Russia it be, to blame. They are committing propaganda and making it look like google did it. Crafty slavs.

ITT

Generation Z who don't understand how search engines work

Google results are based on your location and browsing history.

its more along the lines of these trad women who are no different from the ones they criticise get worshiped by fucking betas like some fucking mother teresa bitch and feel the need to defend her honor

That's happening as well, but kikes are larping as civnats, and they're joined by nu/pol/ and reddit in order to muddy the waters. A lot of people have realized that Sup Forums works almost like a news organization, and as such, they're trying to forge false consensus. These people need to be purged with extreme prejudice.