Hey Sup Forums my mother was a race mixer, should I hate her?

hey Sup Forums my mother was a race mixer, should I hate her?
can her crimes be forgiven?

Forgive her sins, brother.
Learn from her mistakes.
Education, not punishment, is what will stop the death of our people.

Since you're a half-gook as a result of her you're going to bear the burden of her decisions her entire life. Just remember always: it ain't easy being green.

What breed was the father?

>My mother was a race mixer
>My mother
>My
>Mother

Half nigger detected
begone nigger

Kill her. Blood treason can never be forgotten

Skin color doesn't matter. We all belong to human race.

Nope kill her and your self.

But of this there can be deducted meaning: one subduing bolshevik and also that of father line must be charged with treason and shot, and with this, only russian left will be that which went into foreign land and evade be martyr like nicholas II passion bearer (praise be ! )

this wil mean you al so if we are honest men ! can I shoot?

I'm white and married a black woman, and we have a baby on the way. We both agreed to this just to spite white people.

Ethiopian so not the worst kind of nigger but still bad.

Holy shit dat womb punch

Good for you. We should all racemix to stop racism.

Change the rifle in that pic. Its clearly an M1 Carbine. He should have a Karabiner 98k or Gewehr43

kys degenerete!

yeah thats pretty bad

You sure it's not extermination of the Jews? I read somewhere it was a complete and total extermination of the Jews.

i think it's a gewehr 43 desu user.

based slovene

Why? We are perfectly happy. We're going to name him Kevin, because it's a white name and we know white people hate that.

Knowledge deserves a reward. Have a comfy holiday pepe. Merry Christmas, friend. GL with your muzzy problem.

If he is a half nigger , doesnt that make him half human as well , or a mixed is a nigger anyway ?

Message is clear. All nonwhites, mongrels and those on record to have sexual/romantic relationship with nonwhites must be exiled or killed

i'm mixed race and you should be shot for bringing another one of me into this world.

Why? I'm white, and I love my black wife. And when my son, Kevin, is born, we will let him know to hate the police, and apparently Russians.

Why? He's going to be fine.

He's gonna do suicide for being half ape

Possibly, but in that case, the artist made the barrel far too short. It looks like a rather tiny M1 Carbine type Rifle rather than a full length Gewehr 43.

Haha, not at all goy- I mean GUY. guy...

Umm, the proper way to save the white race is to make a youtube channel and stuff. You know, bring the debate to the forefront of our media. Make sure to show your face because those who don't are cowards.

Just keep voting for B A S E D presidents like donald trump and his beautiful daughter Yoel. The white race will be fine. trust us.

>pic related

it's me

Note the way the stock bends back and the shorter scale length.

but i can't help the way i was born user. should i move to Africa or something?

Everyone knows brazil is the country for half niggers

i thought about moving to south america. what about Argentina or Chile, are they too white?

Yes

I doubt it, though my wife said she would be ok if he went to prison for killing white people.

that's a shame user i suppose i should just kill myself i don't belong anywhere i have no identity.
i'm just a worthless mutt.

no but maybe you can find a place with people like you and live your life

fuck the 1 drop rule. you're half. own it. if not you'll just be miserable thinking that you're supposed to hate all the time but like... chill the fuck out for a minute and don't fixate on nazi bullshit thanks

Welcome brother!
We nigga's are actually the superiour race, so do not worry!

Just become muslim and suicide bomb europe for Allah, it's easy.

go to America

No, OP, your mother CANNOT get un-fucked by the niggercock.

>Go to Amerimutt land or Brazil if Australia doesn't have many mutts
Individuals who were the subjects of materialistic parents making the decision to race-mix truly makes me feel some empathy for the people with that fate because your race spirit is split, weak and can never reach it's racial perfection having the body, characteristics, ego and spirit of one race.

No

you're right user i don't feel fully human, i feel detached from my roots like i shouldn't exist. i'm a dead end with no identity.

Mate, I feel for you, but no matter how much you want to be, you're not white, and will never be white. That said, take pride in your race and take pride in your heritage. Become a Black Nationalist, speak out against (((them,))) and lead your people to claim their sacred birthright and Make Africa Great!

Do black people view half blacks as black? I find it weird. When someone does something negative and is half white he's called white like Elliot Rodger. When someone achieves something who's half white he's called black like Obama.

This. minus the forgiveness. Learning from her mistake part though I agree with. The thing about these women is that they'll defend their position especially if they've mixed babies. They can be civcuck nationalists at best. Thankfully racemixing isn't as common as it seems or as propaganda wants it to be but. yeah. learn from it. my mother was the single mother, unfaithful type that can't stay with a man. I learned from it and the harshness of it. Same goes for racemixers. DO NOT HOWEVER just forgive it and move on. Might as well be a civcuck yourself at that point. You know the effects of it. Learn. And prevent further tragedy.

no nigger i love white people, they have always been kind and accepting of me. my nigger father on the other hand just like niggers always do left me.

Thats because your dad is the black person, I'm fine because it was the other way around.

You are an Australian let that be your identity see past colour, it doesn't matter.

It depends on the country for example south Africa sees them as a whole race in themselves called coloureds.

>We nigga's are actually the superiour race
No race is the superior race all are equal in the eyes of god.

You shall be gassed last. Find comfort in that fact and live your live to the fullest while you still can.

>is white
>did it to spite white people
You can't make this shit up.

yes. no.

full nigger. kill yourself

nice try christcuck!

A lot of self hating whites exist.

i have considered it user but i'm too much of a coward, maybe that's because of my negroid genes.