Sup Forums, what would it take for you to realize that you were wrong all along?

Sup Forums, what would it take for you to realize that you were wrong all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives
twitter.com/AnonBabble

evidence

A jew handing me 1 million dollars. I'd do a 360 and become far left overnight

Fpbp.

It would take us being wrong to realize that we were wrong all along.

But we're almost always right.

Even if you gassed every last kike, that would just prove we were right all along that it really was the Jews.

Evidence from a legitimate source or a source you approve of?

about what this time?

the warmth of a woman's flesh

yes

People who receive Women's Studies degrees think that they have dramatically expanded their knowledge, and learned of something useful.

Have they really though? Is denying the scientific, biological differences between men and women actual thoughtful fact?

Evidence.

Hillary or Barry would need to defend the Second Amendment without using the weasel words "common sense".
Sage this horseshit.

Verifiable evidence, regardless of source. Are you new here? This is how we work. All evidence is reviewed. Only the truth can survive the chaos.

Evidence that wasn't presented by Jewish interests.

evidence

I'd call you a shill but I'd do the same

Under rated.

>Evidence that wasn't presented by Jewish interests.
How will you know the intent of the interest. The best course is to trust nothing unless it can be verified with facts. This is hard work but it is the only sure path to the truth.

*?

THIS
news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives

After seeing the all the "x isn't white" threads I realized pol is just a echo chamber of actual autists LARPING as Nazis.

Having said that, they do have a 'few' good points. Some red pills to be found here.

only 1 million? jews can afford more than that