Were they gay?

Were they gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsssOcnp9Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Satsuki, probably.
Ryuko, 50/50, jury is still deliberating.

Ryuko, but she's gay for Mako.

I wish.

Ryuuko might be bi, Satsuki's sexuality according to the show is RESOLVE.

This.

They are if you want them to be.

If anything, Ryuko's asexual.

no they were sisters you retard

Nono and Niu probably. The sisters maybe but not for each other. Mako is Mako.

and?

Maybe, but not for each other.

Perfect taste friend

>Ryuko
>asexual
Literally the lewdest girl in the show, blushing for being nude, blushing for seeing dicks and letting her sexuality loose once she lost control.

Why did you come back?

No, Ryuko is a clothingsexual

Nonon is just Satsukisexual like all the devas.

Ryuko, definitely. Satsuki, I dunno what her deal is. I don't think she's gay, but I have no idea how she can be around Gamagoori without her ovaries fucking exploding.

The better question is how the devas can be around Satsuki without exploding.

Nonon must have had the hardest time controlling herself.

Maybe, but that scene certainly has no connection to the matter.

>evil abusive mom
100% gay

what do you think?

Ryuko is straight and is my wife

Sanageyama sew his eyes shut, Inumuta jacked it to his creepshots, Gamagoori's really into orgasm denial, and Nonon is just insane.

Those bosoms looks a little big

Probably incredibly sexually frustrated because the men in their lives were letdowns.

That the left happened, but the right didn't and is totally out of character for Satsuki?

eheh

you are right, she actually cares about her imouto

did somebody said [electric shamisen intensifies]?
youtube.com/watch?v=CsssOcnp9Ro

I was surprised at how yuri friendly this series is. Hopefully LWA won't do that. I'll trust in Trigger.

Ryuko I get, but Satsuki has plenty of capable men at her beck and call. Sure, Sanageyama has a midget dick and is generally useless, but Inumuta, Iori and especially Gamagoori could satisfy her.

FUCK YOU

Ryuko x sensei is still the most popular ship.

No. Well, probably not.

And also the one that makes the least sense.

>Nonon
I'll never not laugh at this

She's just worried about Ryuko smartass.
Most of the characters have a concerned expression. Then Ryuko says taidaima oneechan and they all smile.

In the scene, Nonon is concerned because Ryuko is crying. This is one of the many scenes that is supposed to show that despite her outward bitchyness she's actually an incredibly empathetic and good person. I always lament the fact that people like you laugh at something that should make Nonon the best girl.

Don't worry, Satsuki's sitting on her. That's the best anyone could hope for.

Nah it makes sense. Hot older guy that constantly flirts with her making her flustered and look out for her from the shadows?
Now Ryuko x Sanageyama, that didn't make much sense.

Holy shit, Satsuki has a huge ass. It takes up half of Nonon's torso.

Mankanshoku Manko

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE???

I'm pretty sure Gamako is more popular.

You're just now realizing this?

Satsuki has a huge ass, but Nonon is a literal midget.

what is with this fucking pose?

Probably the best day of her life

It's probably a JoJo reference.

clothingsexual

>Nonon is 4'5"
What the fuck

She's the Queen of the Beach

>He wasn't here for it
It was great

Siscest is so damn cute!

Not even ballpark.

Technically true.

They're the cutest!

You put it in English, the American fan base is mostly tumblerinas while in Japan the fan base is almost entirely fujos hence why all they care about is self inserting and fucking the hot single guys.

>in Japan the fan base is almost entirely fujos
Why? It wasn't a fujo show.

Sometimes shows find an accidental fanbase. KLK may not be trying to be a fujo show but the bulk of its fan base are fujos.

Gee I wonder.
But generally the fanbase of KLK was really varied. Just the amount of art of Ryuko x any male character shows that there weren't only fujos.

Admittedly larger number, still smaller.

She's not a human and her closest thing to a romance was with her clothes.

Cute!

>She's not a human
Doesn't matter.
>and her closest thing to a romance was with her clothes
KLK doesn't have romance, but all the times she behaved sexually with male and females characters shows that she's not asexual.

Japs do ship names not nameXname

2 main character names together naturally hits most results.

Let me help you

Satsuki x Ryuuko 皐流
Gamagori x Mako 苛マコ
Ryuuko x Sensei 美木流

(*Actually there's a chance I got the sister tag wrong but it's what I found results with on pixiv)

Still Ryuuko x Sensei beats everything combined. I didn't know so many liked him

Again, the fans are primarily fujos who are self-inserting to fuck hot naked sensei.

>makes sense
>klk
a-user

>Gamagoori having a fixed height

I cannot trust this chart.

That's just girls in general.
Fujos aren't interested in self inserting in hetero relationships.

Gamagoori and Tsumugu, or even Uzu are hotter than sensei

But that's just me

>Why? It wasn't a fujo show.

Do you think that stops them?

Senketsu is the cutest boy

Beats 苛マコ now but overall the massive number your getting for 美木流 is pulling results from chinese (because kanji) including books about a massive series called "The Annuals of Yunnan" going for literally hundreds of volumes among others others. check page 6-7 of results.

KLK while fun was not a million hit show, Redo the search with キルラキル added to specify and you get smaller numbers across the board.

So sisters beat everything?

All's right with the world.

bring back kill la kill, bring back my waifu

Y'all good niggas. I like you.

C U T E

>I have no idea how she can be around Gamagoori without her ovaries fucking exploding
Gamagoori's a half-breed mutt.

The whole thing is difficult to say, if only because the series treats the cliche of romance as "We ain't got TIME for dat bullshit!!"

Ryuuko is ambivalent and largely untested- her upbringing from adolescence suggests she's spent too long beating the shit out of boys to develop any kind of attraction triggers. The fact that any male characters in the series completely fail to be anything other than enemies or total fucking annoyances doesn't help decide the answer one way or another. Mako's the only real HUMAN relation she has in the series, so maybe you could go there as a deciding factor.

Satsuki is probably outright asexual, or as nonsexual as you can get- get yourself violated by your mother throughout your entire adolescence upwards and see how that fucks your brain. I would guess she doesn't so much lean Hetero as she would probably be anti-Homo... again, that thing with her mother.

Nonon will fuck dog, Gamagori will fuck Mako,

I just find both Ryuuko and Satsuki unshippable with anyone. Maybe Satsuki and her butler? They really dont give off a very shippable impression on me.

But Gamagoori belongs to Mako.

Why do people hate lesbians?

the dick thing probably wasn't because she was turned on, it was just a genuinely embarrassing situation to be in.

Ryuko, Satsuki, Nonon, Nui, and probably Rei were all gay.
Mako and Ragyo were bi.
Mako's mom and Hakodate were straight.

When a man picks a waifu he likes to think she would be 100% attracted to him if they ever met. This is hard to picture if a character is canon lesbian.

Very much this, and Mako also ends up being big spoon

How can she be gay if she's my wife though?

I was wondering the same thing about Satsuki.

You're not worthy

Satsuki only cares for resolve and her imouto.

Ryuko is for Monkey

Ryuuko is for shirts!