Misato is the best girl

Misato is the best girl.

>mfw listening to arguments about whether Rei or Asuka is better

Don't stoop to their level.

I always thought this. Asuka is second best for sure, but Misato is always and forever best

I like all 3 of them, equally..

FINALLY A user WITH GOOD TASTE!

>literal slut that tries to fuck a 14 year old kid just a few days after her boyfriend died.
>obviously have some serious mental issues
>This is best girl
Sure, she's better than most of the other girls in that overhyped series but still. Get some fucking standards.

Kaji supports them, why can't you?

>used goods
>best girl

>implying gendo doesn't use rei as his Fuck toy

Misato > Asuka > *POWER GAP* > Rei

Will Shinji tell Misato in 4.0 that he promised Kaji he would protect her?

Rei is just a fuck toy for Gendo until he is reunited with Yui.

> posts Gendo's fuckdoll
> talks about used goods

not giving a shit master race.

Rei is for sex. Misato is for marriage.

Regardless of other merits, there is no denying Misato would be the best lay. Years of practicing with Kaji has no doubt left her with the ability to wring every last drop of cum from your dick like a champ.

This nigga gets it

Kaworu is best girl. Challenged only by Yui.

Don't forget this:

>on the brink of certain death
>explains to Shinji that even though she always hated herself and ran away many times (just like him), she never gave up and ultimately felt like she learned, grew and improved as a person despite those awful experiences
>Literally SECONDS after saying this, she proceeds to 'motivate' Shinji with a passionate kiss and the promise of future sex
>Keep in mind that MOMENTS before, Shinji tells her that she doesn't understand him, has never really tried to and never will, and that she knows FULL WELL that Shinji only ever viewed her as a mother/parental figure
>leaves him even MORE mentally/emotionally disturbed and guilt-ridden than before (this exchange is the last living memory he'll ever have of Misato)
>spends her final seconds asking Kaji if she did the right thing

Human garbage.

This nigga knows

Hikari is best girl.

Boring land bitch

t. Toji

Shinji preferred to view Misato as a mommy, he definitely didn't view her like that exclusively. And Christ she's dying from the bullet she took for him and she's talking about always regretting inaction, let her have something for her.

>Misato is the best girl.
Of course.

I recently watched the rebuilds and EoE last night, they were really good.

>Yui
Literally the worst girl.
I mean, fuck, even Ritsuko has redeeming qualities.
Her mom might edge out Yui, now that I think about it.

But what about Ritsuko and Maya?

USED GOODS