Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Did Yui ever win anything, or was she a complete loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErVKHFG70Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yui is shit!

She is not a shit. And she can cook.

Why are the KimiNozo girls in Muv Luv?
I always wondered.

It's all part of the Age metastory

I love Irisdina! She's my cute wife!

Still mad her route was a bait. It really seemed like it would have been lovey dovey, especially since she was finally dropping her power level.

Sumika is cute

why didn't you save them Sup Forums?

Don't say that, the BR and torturespammers will be back soon. It's about that time.

This is true.

Because KimiIta, KimiNozo, and Muv-Luv are all part of the same timeline.

>Still mad her route was a bait. It really seemed like it would have been lovey dovey,
Theo idolizes her too much for it to be truly lovey dovey. He loves "saint Iris" but when she truly tries to open up, he goes into denial mode real quick.

I ain't Bratty Saviour, that's why.

But in KimiNozo it didn't seem they had all that mecha technology.

Because the Bratty Saviour travels between universes.

>saint Iris

Nignog wut. I don't think he ever, ever believed that. He knew she'd done horrible things from the start. And also, Iris' cited opening up are ambiguous, and could just be her sort of rambling, not really trying to give enlightenment.

And he's not in denial, he doesn't want her to go through so much pain reopening those wounds inside. Very different concepts.

How hard is it to understand Extra and Unlimited are different timelines/instances? And Alternative is technically just one derivative of the latter.

I see, thanks.

>Nignog wut. I don't think he ever, ever believed that.
>And he's not in denial, he doesn't want her to go through so much pain reopening those wounds inside
Whenever she tries to open up, or does anything other than what he expects the "perfect angel" to do, he panics and goes into denial. He can't imagine her as anything else than that idealized perfection, once he is converted from his initial hatred and mistrust. She wants to open up, confront and overcome her past, but he wants to sweep it under the carpet. Its clear in all routes, that even when faced with an Iris that is easily manipulated into and willing does horrible things, he simply blames others for it or rationalizes it away, instead of accepting her for what she is and helping her overcome her past.

Its exemplified perfectly in the final part of the Iris-route, where he believes that her waking up from her coma will fix everything, despite the fact that there is very little a mere major, regardless of her prestige and skills, can do to change the policies of the ruling politicians.

He literally knows she's done very horrible things from the very start senpai. It's part of why he utterly hates her.

He didn't have context. Sure, later one could accuse him of overlooking her crimes later on, but at least according to how I read it, he wasn't. He just was being a caring person, and he didn't want to make her suffer more when she already was doing horribly.

>ts exemplified perfectly in the final part of the Iris-route, where he believes that her waking up from her coma will fix everything
You're way overblowing his belief here. He's simply talking to her, doing what most people who do to people who are in a coma. He knows she won't magically fix things, but it's more a kind of wishing and inspiration.

>that even when faced with an Iris that is easily manipulated into and willing does horrible things
Again, you're reading way into things here. If you're referring to her shelling part of the city, big whoop, urban combat is tough tits, and you have to flush your enemies out.

If you're referring to her letting Axmann get a hold of Axmann, he doesn't know she does it, and either way, it makes her love blatant because Theo was her last morality chain and love. Him 'turning' to Beatrix turns her ballistic.

You need to stop interjecting your own desires of how you want to see someone into what they actually are. I know alternating character interpretation is a part of media, but really. You want to keep believing Theo is a fanatical idiot, so you keep trying to interpret everything as that.

Is this true?

Yes, but so is everyone else's cuteness.

Who /Ottoman/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=ErVKHFG70Bs

POLAND STRONK