Monogatari Series: Musubi Monogatari

Okay just to clarify this Hitagi and Araragi are still together. The rest of the spoilers will be posted later.

>Koyomi comes home from work. He notices Tsukihi has come home too (she was overseas before). He meets Hitagi, who has snuck into the house (she knew where the hidden key was because Koyomi didn't change its location). She has a big suitcase standing next to her and is wearing sunglasses, apparently just having come back from overseas. Hitagi tells him that she arranged her work stuff so that she doesn't have to work abroad anymore, can come back to Japan and live together with Koyomi again. Koyomi is taken by surprise (he planned on getting Gahara back to Japan too, but in a slightly different way) and takes off her sunglasses. Hitagi looks like she has cried a lot. Koyomi says that he has something to say too and Hitagi says that she'd cry even more if he started talking about a fourth breakup. Instead Koyomi says "I love you" and Hitagi answers with "Koyomi fascination".

can't quit the araragi dick

Just end it already.

I just wanted cute wedding ceremony for best girl.
Not that "realistic" shit.

>wedding cover
>revealed to have broken up 3 times
>last chapter reveals them making up and getting back together anyway

>basically throwing Crabfags, Catfags and Batfags over, sideways, and under in one whole slew
Nisio, you absolute madman

Crab is wife but bat is partner for life.

> basically throwing Crabfags, Catfags and Batfags over, sideways, and under in one whole slew
This

But cat is best

Yeah, she's best and being forever alone because nobody can stand her bullshit.

Bake OST will bring only sadness after Musubi.

Bat is in it for the long haul. She'll get him eventually.

>Araragi & Gahara are one of those couples who repeatedly break up and get together again all the time now
Gross. Them being together properly or them breaking up once and for all could've both worked, this inbetween they've got going on is weird though.

The stuff mentioned in the previous thread about Araragi being part of Gaen's ghost-busting police unit with a bunch of other half-oddity chicks now sounds really cool though. Nisio's better at writing mysteries and shit than he is teenage melodrama anyway.

We don't know where is she now. Oh shit what if she is the reason of breakups?

>Implying Suicide Master won't try to NTR her

We'll finally get our Hitagi/Shinobu team-up episode.

Araragi is apparently more mature in his narration judging by that amazon review

>Araragi: I love you
>Senjougahara while crying happily: Koyomi fascination
>"It was a memory just between the two of us, a phrase of binding that didn't catch on at all"
>didn't catch on at all
What did she mean by this

>teenage melodrama anyway.
>Says the Virgin fat fuck of Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I bet the only nipple you ever saw in your pathetic life was when you were a baby sucking your mom's tits.

I want to read it so badly.
Maybe Waza's translator will do it next.

Don't samefag user

I could imagine the entire scene playing with Senjougahara Tore at the start, then quickly switching to Staple Stable as soon as Hitagi says "Koyomi Tore".

araragi expected the phrase senjougahara fascination to catch on back in mayoi snail

Shitty translation for the teaser text:
>What of the one who named the legendary oddity(ies) Araragi Koyomi confronts?
>Do not overlook the blade-point, which has endured a long age of submission and gleams.

It looks like Shinobu will be able to hold off whatever Deathtopia is going to do on her own.

I honestly expected Crab and Araragi to be married with kids at this point. Going the realistic angle with them putting work ahead of romance and being on again/off again wasn't what I expected. Not to mention how most of the other characters seem to be doing just okayish and not exceptionally well like how it usually is when you have a time skip.

I like it. I always thought the series(chronologically) should have ended with Hana but this might actually be for the best.

>rich chick working in finance abroad moves back to small village to bang town cop
Sounds realistic to me alright.

>starting another season after the spinoff season from the last season of books
NISIOOOOOOO

But it's basically what people were clamouring about forever. Supernatural detective Araragi sounds fucking great. The only issue is that there's no mention of Shinobu helping him out when that's her turf. At least he now has a stereotype to cover why he buys so many donuts.

>starting another season
Honestly it almost sounds like a fresh start in its own way, what with the timeskip and all.

crab was never really a conceited person who cared about material things even her father was rich

>Skipping all the potential bullshit drama of them breaking up and instead just showing them solidly getting back together.
Based NISIO, saving us from that crap while still illustrating the point that isn't some storybook romance.

Guys, we need to answer the real question here.

Who's the best out of Officer Rararagi's new harem-ettes?

*when her father was rich

The perma-loli of course.

>upgrades from magic school harem to magic office harem (including another fucking immortal loli)
>casually nuts the local shrine goddess too
>rich girlfriend hops countries to stay on his dick as well
>still has Shinobu in tow
>Ougi's still around to give him surprise sleevedickings
How did this madman get away with all this?

Actually, now that Araragi's more of an adult and less idealistic, I wonder how he would get along with Kaiki.

Work is Senjougahara family curse.

Crab back at it again at being worst fucking girl.

>broke up three times
What the actual fuck? Please tell me someone mistranslated this. I don't understand how this is even possible.

>I don't understand how this is even possible.

Pretty obvious why, you never dated a girl in your pathetic life.

snake's mangas have failed. all of them sold like shit

And now crab even is the business rival of her farther.
I expect him to curse her in the future.

Probably broke up because of the long distance.

We still don't know real reasons of breakups. Distance is not a reason itself.

>I expect him to curse her in the future.
Only if he says KUYASHIII

Yeah, I've never dated a girl and even I know that couples can break up and still get back together depending on the circumstances.

>crab literally arranged to move back to japan because of him

distance seems to be a big reason considering the spoilers.

Kaiki is a child at heart though. But I guess Araragi is too, although their ideals have always been at odds.

You're supposed to drop them for good.

How far into the future of the series is Musubi anyway? Way past Hana? Or within that similar timeframe?

Did she has sex with other mens?

He's 23 so 4-5 years in the future.

Araragi hates him mainly because he tried to get Tsukihi killed over a relatively petty reason.

just me

>she becomes half mermaid when she gets wet

I didn't think they let yakuza into the police force.

You know that the spoiler we got is for the final chapter in Musubi only, right? No one has posted much about the rest of the LN which is presumably where all that is detailed

Hey, that's what she told me!

I think she is not police officer. She is from Gaen's net.

Luna > Sun

Although I'm a Crabfag, and I love their relationship, I don't think it's weird at all to imagine that they're one of those break-up-make-up couples that, ultimately, will still love each other til the end. Let's just look at the facts.

Hitagi
>Has severe trust issues
>Has severe abandonment issues
>Is knowingly difficult even on her best days

and Ararararagi
>Dutiful to a fault
>Throws himself into what he feels are his "responsibilities" (be it stopping Oddities as a teen, or his new Oddity-related job)
>Is known to go off on his own and take matters into his own hands, for better or worse

They're made for each other, but they're also kind of terrible partners.

>hanekawa grew her hair out
>looks beautiful as ever
>works for big organization
>is known as joan of arc at work
>living a great free life with no relationship drama

thank you nisio.

Redditgahara was always worst girl

>ultimately, will still love each other til the end
That's more him and Cat I think. They'll never get together because their time passed, but they'll always love each other.

He has his time with Crab now and then with Bat.

> They'll never get together because their time passed, but they'll always love each other.
Stop this shit. They are friends now.

When I first heard the spoilers I was pretty upset, mostly because of how believable it was that they'd break up. I couldn't even be mad at the writing because realistically they would break up or at least have some major issues. Personally I wanted a nice fairy tale ending, even if that would be crap writing.

Thankfully the spoilers missed out on them getting back together in the end but it goes to show just how fragile their relationship is.

You have to be in deep denial if you think they no longer have feelings for each other.

>That's more him and Cat I think. They'll never get together because their time passed, but they'll always love each other.
>Romantic love
>Araragi and Tsubasa
They're super platonically in love. A relationship of trust and respect and adoration, but not love.

Maybe she has something deep inside.

Did Nisio ever date a girl himself?

Permavirgin I'm sure.

It was love. This was settled back in the Neko arcs. Oshino saw right through Koyomi saying he had no feelings for her in black, and then we got her confession in white.

Only one could create such best girls

She was always worst girl, I still don't know how she suddenly become commonly liked.

True

He probably married like everyone around

>suddenly

he's a married man father of two 6 year old twin girls

>he's a married man father of two 6 year old twin girls
How often does he brush their teeth?

any updates on kaiki and whatever the fuck it is he's doing now?

Why Araragi is such a KEK?

>has a rich girlfriend

if anything crab is the one with more chances of getting JUST'd

If she truly thought she'd be kek'd, she'd have killed him back in high school

araragi could sue her for domestic abuse because she's violent and actually hit him and chained him for days during nise. he could take half her money

>not wanting to be beaten and chained by Hitagi

Do you even watch the show?

user, having a hot girl who loves you chain you up and violently beat you is a blessing, a miracle - no reason to sue for that.

Cat is resigned to platonic love because she got shot down hard on the romantic option

Araragi has spent so long in denial about it that actually believes himself

Yep. I can confirm this from my own experience. Koyomi and Hitagi are way too fucking stubborn to just end the relationship for good.

And if they are ONLY NOW STARTING TO LIVE TOGETHER
well
they'll marry at earliest after the 12th breakup.

>Araragi has spent so long in denial about it that actually believes himself
Basically. The only one that sees through all this is Oshino, but he doesn't get involved in all that.

>no girl will ever love you enough to cry when you say you want to break up

Just end it now.

anyone have a better scan of this? it's from the new calendar

you just know they had make up sex immediately afterwards

They're waiting for marriage.

Is that you mentally ill faggot?

>Thankfully the spoilers missed out on them getting back together in the end but it goes to show just how fragile their relationship is.
Nah. They both are stubborn fucks. This is a "whatever doesn't kill it only makes it stronger" deal, it's not a vase that they glue back together every time.

Neko (Black) was an elaborate description why Ragi thinks Tsubasa is not dating material. Not sure when the denial is supposed to have started.

They are? Really? Huh.

>you will never have make-up sex with a woman
>you will never lick the bittersweet tears from her eyes while you're penetrating her with your erect cock

crab's a slut and already fucked alpharagi about a hundred times already, maybe even more

It's not slutty if it's your boyfriend.

>Replying to cheap bait

Is the guy of this pic retards.