You must choose one side and one side only among the two in the picture

You must choose one side and one side only among the two in the picture.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill the muslim, fuck the idf, marry the todler

the ones who are of shem and didnt coin "anti shemitism". or isis. or are fake like the other ones. so. the left ones. also a fake picture. just like you

Palestinian. He kills jews and gurantees arab children die in the process.

hide behind babby, shoot man
cover babby, shoot babby and man.

desu i'd probably just support the one who wins

The israelis in that comic look far too white.

They needed to make the Palestinians look brown by contrast, without actually making them brown

>must choose within false dichotomy
Gas yourself, marxist dialectical materialist

They're both just terrible.

wait i swear i didn't type "desu"
what the fuck

is it the double space magic?

ok this is tripping me out, how in the FUCK did that desu appear there

Under fucking rated

newfag

I hope this is bait honestly senpai

Fucking kek the Palestinians actually look like Arabs, bug eyes, fat lips and sharpie eyebrows.

Your retarded, cant even type lol

I choose the Israeli side. The allah coccadoody heads are terrible.

Kikes must die

stupid yank

I'm on the side of those who want to kill jews. Is that clear enough for you, kike scum?

Palestine. Look at that jew shooting at a baby in a carriage. Absolutely disgusting.

The Palestinian on the other hand is trying to save the baby from the clutch of the jew.

BASED

Ok real talk now, I'm beggining to believe my fingers have achieved sentience and conspired against me by typing desu without my brain's consent.
Please someone help my cause, i genuinely did not type desu on my own will.
I'll blame jews in the meanwhile.

Palestine

Israel, everytime
and if you were smart you would too
inb4 jew/kike, you cant even explain what a jew is

but i promise you this, i am circumcised of the heart

Bravissimo Spaniard!

newfag confirmed. Get your shit together man!

Don't worry either we'll have ethnonationalism and support Israel on that basis soon, or you'll have your le 0% slave caste that will mindlessly support Israel, once again the jew wins either way

I would go with Israel but only because I want to watch the world burn.

this lel

Kek Good post

Is there any evidence besides gay little cartoons drawn by kikes of the "human shield" nonsense? It seems like another Jewish lie.

New fag doesn't know about about the cuck contorversy.

Israel protects its weapons paid for by Americans with human shields called American soldiers.

Palestine. Without the jews muslims wouldn't be a problem but without muslisms jews would still be a problem

Top of the keks

>You must choose one side and one side only among the two in the picture.
I really don't. Fuck off, JIDF.

What are you, an antisemite?

Palestinian.

Palestine. Palestinians never attacked an American naval ship in a false flag.

>unronically posting in kike shitposter threads

I'll choose Muslims over Jews the day somebody blows themselves up, runs people over, or beheads an infant while screaming "OY VEY!"

Until then, pretty sure the crazed psychos are the ones chowing down on Allahu Snackbars.

Nothing wrong with your image. Arabs are not human.

Neither are Jews.

Next time we're on your clay shooting rockets at you and blowing up your buses you can use us as human shields faggot. Hey, you got a Nazi govt one time and we fucked off back to the desert because we aren't retarded Arabs who can't take a hint.

fuck jews, fuck israel and fuck the USA

Welcome to Sup Forums hows your first day?

>[triggered]
Perfectly happy to dish it out
But completely unable to handle the bants. But we already know that about Jews around here.

Nah, I always write like that.

More Yid brainwashing from the JIDF This pic shows the real story.

that liar is no jew. he is of his father, the father of lies.

>Heh... I'm not actually triggered
>*contacts lawyer*
>I j-just always write like that
>*subpoenas Hiro for your IP address*
>I can totally take a joke.
>*contacts the ADL*

Enjoy Israel while you can. Give it 10 years and the muslims in Palestine will have more victim bux than the jews once the holocaust is forgotten. Soon the U.N. will scramble to push the narrative that it is muslims who are victimized, and hey we might even conjure up our own 'holocaust'.

It's 2017 and jews are too white to be given sympathy.

Just a shame you had to latch your grubby Jew claws into the social fabric of America and other Western nations and tear it apart from the inside. We were fighting the wrong enemy all along.

I figured it was mudslimes as well as /leftypol/ forcing this retarded meme

Only we aren't Europeans, this trick is not going to work on us. You think we don't already have pressure from the UN for war crimes or whatever? We are, but I think that their letters of concern go straight into the trash where they belong. Oh and if shit gets real hard to maneuver we can conjure a holocaust for you ourselves like we could have since NAKBA.
It unironically is.

I don't know. It started out as a forced meme but every time americucks start acting like they are hot shit it always fits the bill.

FPBP

Palestinians are the scum of the earth. They shouldn’t even be allowed to used the fake term Palestinian. I’m sick of them. They are evil liars, Mohammed was an evil liar influenced by Satan and that’s who they follow.

>we aren't Europeans

What is 1948. You're eastern european mutts.

>Not posting the best version

Why wouldn't they dream of being white

This.

Yeah, people are so freaked out by ISIS' brutality while completely ignoring that Palestinians consider people who behead infants to be "heroes". Look up Itamar. I don't fucking care how oppressed you are. You do that shit, you deserve to be flayed, pissed on, slowly gassed, nuked, mined, and used to create surface material so that your enemies can walk upon the soil you have become.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack

really, really new

How did you type KEK?

>152133728
op is a kike
so from now on this is a rare merchant thread share your best

cuck

The solider should have an American flag. Here fixed it.

Why would I pick sides in a conflict where both sides hate me with religious fervor?

>overmemeing
Spurdo is clear enough.

Neither, Kingdom of Jerusalem when?

Everyone hates you, Lars.

Whoever will win because I actually don't care about either of them.

cuck

Sorry, we aren't post WW2 faggot Europeams. We don't have psychological complexes that make us cucks.

Whites are the default hero race in fiction.

Not in current year

Israel. I support the military industrial complex and I'll take Jews running the world bank over Muslims abolishing "usury" and shitting up the economy.

I'll be baby behind that Israeli soldier. Kek, must rustle his jimmies to die for a piece of shit like me.

What do you call the thing above his head and also on his shoulder you unobservant retard?

I like it because it shames racemixing

What a simple minded idiot you are.