Slobodan Praljak warrior of all Christians

Here is the Interview that he had back in 2001.

I’ll try to put just one quote that sums up everything

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ryAuSWuFxQ4

>About Bosnian Muslim
>”what are they talking about? They are talking about the path of Allah.
They are talking about bosnia ONLY for Muslims, not a single word about two other entities. Ergo, they are waging a religious war,a war against vlachs, and the vlachs are orthodox and catholic Christians. No matter how much they try to deny the fact that said religious war started in 1992. (((The ones))) that major in politics should know facts before they cast judgment.”

Of course, he talks about Serbs to some extent, which was to be expected, since we were on opposing sides.
But you can clearly see that the ones that weren’t bought by the (((UN))) and (((nato))) wanted bosnia divided between Christians.

>Obligatory thread theme
youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg

Let me remind you that Praljak gave himslef up for the greater good and a desire to prove his innocence only to be convicted in the end.

Hit F for respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ryAuSWuFxQ4?t=1292
youtube.com/watch?v=-yQhLsSKmUU
youtube.com/watch?v=JYjOkLk7qC8
youtube.com/watch?v=6LSzLs3B-u4
youtube.com/watch?v=sR8l_5X8vmM
youtube.com/watch?v=DdS9M7oSVOg
slobodanpraljak.com/MATERIJALI/RUSENJE STAROG MOSTA U MOSTARU/Destruction of the Old_Bridge_in_Mostar.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bosniaks are okay in my book

>randomly click a spot on the timeline
>youtu.be/ryAuSWuFxQ4?t=1292

F

someone give me a rundown, i know its the guy who suicided and i know there was a war. i probably should know about this, my neighbor fought in the war and ended up fleeing the country. his daughter is my age and she is legit a 9.5/10

F

May our divine Lord welcome him with open arms in paradise. I'm going to demand that his picture be displayed at my local church.

The Guardian needs to be nuked out of existence. I want this kike dragged by the balls

He drank the wrong potion

>Bombs historical strategic bridge to prevent Muslim columns crossing on their beheading rampage.
>(((War Crime))) for destroying historical building despite military usage.
>Voluntarily hands himself in 13 years ago to clear name
>Goes to trial in 2017
>"LOL YOU (((GUILTY))). 20 YEARS IN PRISON. TIME NOT SERVED"
>Goes full alpha with smuggled in Cyanide and goes out his own way with a massive fuck you to the (((Hague))) and their cultural marxist kike agenda.

RIP General Praljak. One of the Forefathers of the coming removal.

Slobodan Praljak did nothing wrong.

F

Jackson: Then, it was you, who signed, on July 31st 1941, a decree asking Himmler, and the Chief of Security Police and the SS Gruppenfuehrer Heydrich to make the plans for the complete solution of the Jewish question?

Goering: No, that is not correct. I know that decree very well.

Jackson: I ask to have you shown Document 710, Exhibit Number USA-509… That document is signed by you

Jackson: And it is addressed to the Chief of the Security Police and the Security Service, and to SS Gruppenfuehrer Heydrich, isn’t it?

Goering: That is also correct

Jackson: I am not certain whether the entire thing has been read into the record, but I think it should be; and, that we may have no difficulty about the translation of this, you correct me if I am wrong: “Completing the task that was assigned to you on January 24th 1939”

Goering: Here is a mistake already. It says: “Complementing” not “completing” the task which has been assigned to you.

Jackson: Very well, I will accept that. “Which dealt with arriving at a thorough furtherance of emigration and evacuation, a solution of the Jewish problem, as advantageously as possible, I hereby charge you with making all necessary preparations in regard to organizational and financial matters for bringing about a complete solution of the Jewish question in the German sphere of influence in Europe.” Am I correct so far?

Goering: No, that is in no way correctly translated.

Jackson: Give us your translation of it?

Goering: May I read it as it is written here? “Complementing the task which was conferred upon you already on January 24th 1939, to solve the Jewish problem by means of emigration and evacuation in the best possible way according to present conditions, I charge you herewith to make all necessary preparations as regards organizational, factual, and material matters…” Now comes the decisive word which has been mistranslated: “For a total solution”, not “for a final solution.”

what the fuck, so there was no genocide or anything? it was over a fucking bridge?

20 years in prison for a bridge full of 6 million je- muslims

I'm getting mixed signals here, why the fuck do i listen to Sup Forums

They pinned genocide because everyone who was fighting in Bosnia and wasn’t Muslim had to be convicted.

Also, there was like one Bosnian Muslim on trial in Hague.
Don’t quote me on that, but I think that was the case.

and yet we drone strike civilians on the regular and no one gives the slightest fuck

I see you everyday desperately imposing narrative about Praljak being a christian martyr of some sorts which has no foundation in reality Hrvoje. He was an overly sensible hardliner who could not deal with stigma of being convicted as a war criminal which he definitely is.

He was well aware or atrocities and evictions happening in Mostar and I encourage everyone to read some reports or testimonies about treatments of bosniaks by christians in 1992, that is some ISIS-tier shit.

>Bosniaks are not arabs, we are not fundamentalist nor do we take religion too seriously as 3rd world people do
>PRALJAK WIFE WAS MUSLIM
>PRALJAK FATHER WAS COMMUNIST SPY
>CROATS ARE PUSSIES

>overly sensible hardliner
wat

Everyone wants to be the enteral Anglo. No matter how much they hide it.

BURKA BURKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD

t. muhammed

nobody fucking cares

Cuckholics

Muslims need to be exterminated no exceptions

F

Yugoslav wars were never about religion, that is just an aspect of them used to fuel the fire. The real reason behind it was ethnic.

Then you are the enemy.

Balls of steel.
F

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

Is there proof that the bosniaks were being shits? Only thing I'm struggling to find

lolno
the REAL real reason behind it was to provide a smokescreen for (((them))) and their bootlicks to systematically rob and criminally privatize any and all assets in all of the ex-yu states; they just played up the "historical" hatreds and the local mongs, naive and gullible as they are, just ate it all up

Milosevic, Tudjman and Izetbegovic were all close friends; all three were also "ex" communists so I wonder who they REALLY served...

He was Santa.

>Is there proof?
Kek. You shitting me?
The following videos show Bosnia and Hercegovina in the 90s, NOT Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Palestina or Syria. This is what happened in the heart of EUrope. THe division you are watching is called the ElMUdzahid division.
6 of th 12 terrorists responsible for 9/11 were members of the division and fought against Croats in the 90s.
Think about what I just wrote. Quote from wiki:
>Following the end of the Bosnian War and, especially, the links between the mujahideen, al-Qaeda and the radicalization of some European Muslims was more widely discussed. In a 2005 interview with U.S. journalist Jim Lehrer, Holbrooke stated:

>There were over 1,000 people in the country who belonged to what we then called Mujahideen freedom fighters. We now know that that was al-Qaida. I'd never heard the word before, but we knew who they were. And if you look at the 9/11 hijackers, several of those hijackers were trained or fought in Bosnia. We cleaned them out, and they had to move much further east into Afghanistan. So if it hadn't been for Dayton, we would have been fighting the terrorists deep in the ravines and caves of Central Bosnia in the heart of Europe.[37]

Videos:
Child soldiers:
youtube.com/watch?v=-yQhLsSKmUU

Destroying Churches:
youtube.com/watch?v=JYjOkLk7qC8

Videos Praising their soldiers:
youtube.com/watch?v=6LSzLs3B-u4

youtube.com/watch?v=sR8l_5X8vmM

Tito was a Mason.

you guys have peaked my interest, about to watch this fucking 5 hour long documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=DdS9M7oSVOg

F

Praljak was a great man, he dropped so many red pills about Bosnian Muslims in his trial.

much respect,thx slobo for being a hero and thx for the memes

he even has stored them on his personal website slobodanpraljak.com

what a great man

Bosniaks are far whiter than either Serbs or Croats, Croats called them their "flowers" when asking Hitler to spare them the fate the other Slavs were subjected to because the Bosniaks are the purest Croats and proof of Croat whiteness. They should clean Bosnia of Serbs and make the Croats adapt.

Would you support niggers purging whites because the niggers were Christian and the whites were Muslim, Sup Forums? Because that's what the kebab meme really is.

cant argue with that,they are like 6'1 average and whiter than us,for sure

>*croatian flower intensifies*
say what? i can't hear you from all this BTFOing your family experienced

forgot to add
Nece se babo javiti,klinjo

Christianity is jewish mind control, its a middle eastern semitic religion and has no place in europe

WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evidence that Muslims staged the destruction of Stari Most bridge just to accuse Croats of it.

slobodanpraljak.com/MATERIJALI/RUSENJE STAROG MOSTA U MOSTARU/Destruction of the Old_Bridge_in_Mostar.pdf

Figured it would be depressing. No idea what kind of details are omitted, maybe the guy had a collection of cat scalps or wrote books about how to cook Muslim babies, but it's up to us and history to judge him fairly now. Let me take a wild guess what kind of (((international court))) would do that to an apparent national hero.

F

this is how I feel too

also F

You are that albanian nigger muslim, aren't you?

google Ahmići massacre

A FUCKING BRIDGE!?

(((International))) (((Criminal))) (((Tribunal))) (((for))) (((the))) (((former))) (((Yugoslavia)))

>orthodox wash feet too but he doesn't know anything about religion and thinks it's a gesture of chucking yourself.

You will hang Mohammed. I hope the Croats bomb your roach-bridge again and make an Ahmichi 2.0.

communist fucktard detected

I made pic related a week before this happened, goddamn I hope I didn't accidentally meme someone to death...

Neither will yours, Mile.

>srebrenica didnt happen
>i cant wait to repeat srebrenica

bunch of BBC bullshit. Save yourself the time.

>Croats
You won't bomb shit Ante. Praljak tried, ended up offing himself. Sit the fuck down and take the flag off.

he should watch weight of chains instead, amirite?
it was da vatican

it was never a debate whether the massacre it happened or not
it was debate if women and children were killed along soldiers, and was proven that only males capable of warfare were executed

That's what a Muslim would say.

if you don't take religion seriously why are you still muslims, the religion of the ones who literally conquered and enslaved you?

This.

im not that old,you halfwit

Fuck off you muslim, roach inbred subhuman goat fucker. you never were Croats and you never will be Croats. The only thing you need to be is being dead. There are no muslim Croats.. Just as there are no Muslim Serbs or Muslim Germans, or Muslim Italians, Muslim Hungarians etc.

>Bosniaks are not arabs, we are not fundamentalist nor do we take religion too seriously as 3rd world people do

thats low t my nig nog, what are you gonna do next? suck the kafirs dick?

It was the CIA and the US Government, satanic worshipper Bill Clinton sacrificed Belgrade in return for immortality.

Some of these white dinaric children were killed by brown psychopathic chetniks.

i would wish to slaughter them both. no roach and no nigger deserves to live

You can take the flag off now Mate.

reeeeee
take that flag off Ante, there will never be a third entitiy

Why do Croats and Serbs have that type of nose.

weight of chains is also bullshit. sensationalist one-sided propaganda.

im pretty sure bowing down and loving on some dudes feet is a sign of some cuck shit regardless of context

The Drina will flow red with Serb blood if they ever pull some stunt again.

He was an Hero of Rivia.

FFFF
F
FFF
F
F

Darm. Those bitches are darker than I am, and I'm mid-eastern.

Despicable journalism

>bosniak delusions

They're whiter than pic related because they bow to a dead kike tho

he is a hero

Suicide before dishonor fits better

noice

>warrior of all Christians
including the shitskins

How's the welfare in Kurz country Ante? Pathetic attempt at pushing Tudjman-era propaganda, everyone can find videos of Sarajevo where your kind is tolerated more than it is in Serbia. We won't keep it up for long. And burqas don't exist in Bosnia, apart from a few wahhabi-infested villages.

you will join your "bosniak" brothers in turkey soon
cant wait till RS declares its independence and you subhumans chimp out (again)

didnt the serbs chimp out first by throwing dumpsters on the streets while wearing their moms panties on heads?

>shitting on Bojan
>he is saving lives and doing something good
you are a pathetic little kebab

>muslims using the fleur de lys (christian symbol).
Holy shit these bosni*ns have no decency at all.
Worst than niggers.

Take the flag off Rade, the flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina is aesthetic simply because of the amount of butthurt you feel to when you realize you live in it :^)

And if anyone is going to Turkey it's the descendants of Turk colonists

t. Sandzak