redpill me on micks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJwqYDu_wos
youtu.be/T7FV9OlWEzA
youtu.be/7gmqjBrjVs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cromwell did nothing wrong.

great bunch of lads

how come irish are notorious for being pumpkin thieves? is it a fetish? a religious ritual?

Master race

>pumpkin thieves
wtf you on about, most Irish people never saw a pumpkin in the flesh until about 15 years ago when they started brining them in for Halloween

is it true 6 million died in the great potato shoah?

why

they seem like a bunch of low IQ drunks--even dumber and lazier than Portuguese

is that why they steal them? because they are so rare?

thats eight million racist

smartest people on earth, but also the lazyest to balace things out. god invented whiskey to stop us taking over the world

The only reason they aren't sweden-tier isn't because they aren't gagging for migrant cock, it's because there's a nicer country in-between them and the continent, as is the way with any other celtic country on the British Isles. Not much else to say really.

yeah but why steal pumpkins?

Mexicans of Europe. Next question.

My ancestor :)

the true master race

the girls have the best eyes anywhere on earth

Leftist cunts

fetish, but cant speak for the whole island

Potato nigger parasites that nobody wants

be cause it stops le 56%

The bigger question is why the US has so fucking many of them. There are literally more people of Irish heritage living in the US than in Ireland and to make things worse they won't shut the fuck up about it. I don't need fill my car with bumperstickers of the flag of my "heritage" like these cunts.
Just today I saw some idiot with clovers and "Irish Pride" plastered all over his car.

They are a great race of saints, scholars and warriors.

yeah they cant mate with their own people either,
its a shame really

the irish genepool is nothing but toxic peasantry rife with malformed genetic mutations. good looking irish women are like a rare subhuman species

im assuming youre from boston then

Well when we continuously spout off “hurt nation of immigrants” every time eventually people lose the American identity and act like we’re some vassel state for their “home”country

t brit faggot fuck off cunt the world belongs to us now

the spud shoa, plus inability to into economics until a while after sean lemass fixed the place.
sorry about the state of boston

next you guys will become the pumpkin thieves

They were a massive pain in the arse for a rather long time during the troubles but seem rather reasonable now, for the most part.

Nigger features and overall niggers. I'm fucking one though his ass is pretty tight and has big nigger Irish lips

believe me, i WANT to fuck the late-30-something year old gorgeous single/open relationship irish whore neighbor. believe me she wants it.
but its too much baggage

i would maybe - maybe consider her as a pet sitter for my dog

Is it true that part of the reason that the potato famine claimed so many lives was because a bunch people chose to make the few remaining potatoes into alcohol, rather than eat them?

We need to bring back the American dream
and while we're at that maybe some of that old architecture too

that sounds more like the bones of a joke than historical fact

Potato tits shoah
Remember our match in Poland?

LMAO

The fenian community is pretty welcoming to niggers, it's usually the proud protestant community that doesn't let the nigger defile this great country of NORTHERN Ireland

Other whites dont them because it reminds them how white ppl got here in the first place

No, the Scottish invented whisky as a practical joke. It worked pretty well until you guys tried to copy it and made bland, triple-distilled sugar water.
Don't get me wrong, Irish "whiskey " is okay for teens, girls and people who can't handle a man's drink.
American whiskey is okay.

A.k.a. "The niggers of Europe".

it is true but that's only because some yank promised to send us over a load of pumpkins and the fecker never delivered. It's now a tradition that we steal as many pumpkins as we can as reparations

White people descended from albinos.

Potato niggers are the fucking worst niggers.

Completely useless.

How can the Irish be niggers of Europe of the Polish, Lithuanian, and other Eastern European white niggers are moving here?

Surely that makes them the niggers, since they leave their shitty people and country behind to come here and leech off us (I'm Northern Ireland hence UK flag)

Essentially they look like massive potatoes in the bog half light of a misty moisty morn
mfw we still haven't told them yet

That is true desu. Loyalists are hardcore fuckers

*travellers

Ireland's finest intellectual
youtu.be/GJwqYDu_wos
youtu.be/T7FV9OlWEzA
youtu.be/7gmqjBrjVs0

I'm 1/64th Irish and proud

Polish are the Mexicans of Europe. Balts, Irish and Serbs are our niggers.

>redpill

Fucking degenerate normie!
NORMIES OFF OUR INTERWEBS!

The eternal celt deserves the rope.

Roma must be the reigning niggers of all Europe
And must surely unite the nigger belts of the world in a nigger belt unity nigger off

True Irish scum right here

they're white. they like beer and stew. and they can scrap.

what's not to like?

what do you do with the stolen pumpkins?

it's like an irish andy milonakis

Does anyone have the image demonstrating that the Irish control all the banks? I can't find my copy.

White niggers in every respect.
Possibly the only race uglier than Somalians.

Wtf is that

no such thing, all of them were replaced by travellers and gypsies over the years.

shh, its a secret

simply not true, but sadly happenign currently

We love getting our soft heads patted.

Jews are allergic to them which is a good thing.

they cant even do FC
shut the fuck up

literally don't belong anywhere but their tiny little slice of island the brits allowed them to have

Travellers dindu nuffin wrong. just... a lot of trailer trash level travellers about... A LOT.

Pretty much

least Mayo is probably going to stay untouched, no one migrates to a less technologically advanced place.

Tooth niggers are suicide watch.

Not white, for one.

Cryptobong

Expect to see an increase of Britcuck tears in the future. You've been warned.

the future but as part of a federal european monarchy

WE WUZ SAILBOATS

Also soon to come.

fuk ya,
I'd put me arm behind me back and bate ya with me left one.

ANY TIME M8 ANY TIME

WE WUZ TROTSKY

>another fellow American larping as an Irishman

kek, Jesus Christ.

You fucking tell him Pat!
Worse than that, the potato shoah took place when world populations were FAR lower than today. It effectively wiped out 95% of the Irish population.
POSTID 7R1Y1pph, you are the only one able to read this. Cease and desist all inquiry into pumpkins and their ties to Irish paganism. Seriously it's better for your health.
The Irish genepool is one of the least inbred genepools in Europe. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is ripe though so a lot of us look like shite.
We could economics just fine, its just hard to make money when the English own everything of value.
Where an Irish MADLAD suckled off of a pair of Croats tits? Vaguely.
You fuck right off you filthy Scottish oatmuncher! Whiskey was first and forever will be Irish. You fuckers still haven't learnt that you're not supposed to use stolen wood from varnished floors to make the barrels of your batches, hence every fucking bottle tasting like Ronseal.

Sound lads desu

WE WUZ JEWISH

>Muh heritage
>We wuz sailboats
Stay mad tooth nigger. 1776

why would that give me tears??? thats what i want.

I'm an Englishman....and a Yorkshireman at that.

I dont identify as British at all

>Everyone who doesn't worship the potatoniggers is the eternal anglo

weird to think most brits are more irish than the most fervent plastic paddy.

here you go bud

whats got your knickers in a twist lad?
pretty unimaginative senpai

only an amerimutt would suggest that Cornwall would break from the UK, traditionally the most royalist county. Suggesting Wales would split is also pretty ridiculous, you guys can barely keep up with your own 200 years of history never mind an ancient realm like the British Isles.