Mueller has NOT issued ANY subpoena for Trump bank records!

Jay sekulow, on Sean Hannity just confirmed this has been fake news all day. It was a rumor started in Germany, with no merit!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-sekulow/trump-lawyer-deutsche-bank-has-not-received-subpoena-for-trump-records-idUSKBN1DZ2WT
thehill.com/homenews/administration/363383-white-house-mueller-has-not-subpoenaed-trumps-bank-records
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sean Hannity
Hang on, before you post anything else I am going to go make myself a tin foil hat....

... now please continue.

>Jay sekulow
>trump legal council

>I assure you the president himself is not under investigation; only his finances, past and present business dealings, known associates, actions as a candidate, president-elect and president, and all members of his family and extended family. But the president himself is not being investigated. Donald Trump had a minor role, both within the Trump presidency, as well as within the Trump organisation

Sarah "look to my healthy eye" Sanders

Im posting this everywhere

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

I just heard that too. Hannitys impression of Como was pretty funny.

KEK

This bullshit is coming directly from Trump to try and bluff Mueller into showing the records.

Trump is literally shitting melons.

>literally no source

This is like the fake news from TrueAmericanChristians.net that my grandma shares on facebook

Fuck off OP

>on Sean Hannity

Well then it must be true

The fake news is getting over the top now.
At first it was just clickbait garbage, easily identified and ignored.
Then it became misleading garbage. Things you would click on and within the first sentence find out it's something completely different than what was expected.
Then came the fake news. Lies hidden behind "anonymous sources" and "people with knowledge of their thinking". Unverifiable garbage intended to trick more retards into attacking Turmp.
Now it's straight up bullshit. Fake news isn't strong enough for what they're pulling now. With the Flynn report on ABC or this shit now, they're making up stories that are easily disproven. Things that only take someone a few minutes to figure out were false as fuck. They've reached peak bullshit and I can't see them going on like this anymore. This is all going to end soon and it's going to come hard. I hope you're all ready for it.

Deutsche Bank confirmed that no subpoenas were issued whatsoever, you insufferable cunt.

you got a source on that

Governor goombah is always a fun impression

"a source close to the investigation" just like the one claiming it has been issued.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-sekulow/trump-lawyer-deutsche-bank-has-not-received-subpoena-for-trump-records-idUSKBN1DZ2WT

DB has no reason to lie either. They're not compelled to legally respond to any US subpoena. In all likelihood, the first thing they'd do is contact Trump if someone sent them a subpoena. They can literally tell Mueller to fuck right off if he tried to subpoena them in Germany. It's legitimately Fake News

thehill.com/homenews/administration/363383-white-house-mueller-has-not-subpoenaed-trumps-bank-records

THERE IS NO SOURCE FOR THE CLAIM THAT THESE SUBPOENAS HAVE BEEN ISSUED. MORE FAKE NEWS FRIEND.

And trump would want that why?

Idiot

holy fucking shit this timeline