India's nuclear submarine Aridhaman (Slayer of enemy)

Why is India ramping up it's nuclear submarine fleet?
They have already but one. They are leasing one from Russia and they are building 6 more.

What's going on /pol?
Is there going to be a nuclear war soon?
Should I start spending all my money on fun stuff while I can?

India's nuclear submarine Aridhaman (Slayer of enemy). How advance is it??

youtu.be/idgTTTyOBh0

*They have already built one.

admit it, you just started this thread to collect poo in loo memes

Brace yourselves for the nuclear poo.

so this is the power of poo'ing in water?

We will track their subs by the floating clouds of poo they will emit.

0/10 stealth

Floaters or sinkers?

Can you imagine the smell?

>designated cylindrical shitting tubes

BROWN OCTOBER STANDING BY

>Nuclear submarine
>No toilets
>Designated shitting corridors

I can just imagine how the nuclear smell will decimate everything in a radius of 50 kilometers from the sub. Good thing you can easily pinpoint it's location by the hordes of dead fish that float up to the surface.

looks like a sewer pipe

Nuclear sub with indians. I can just imagine how nothign will go wrong.

turds as torpedoes

Yeah...Swedes would instead put it to right use i.e. to import refugees from all around Africa and Arabia.
You Swedes have no right to talk about things getting fucked up while you're fucking up your entire country.

that's the Designated Shitting Seafloor

>What's going on /pol?
>Is there going to be a nuclear war soon?

probably... but as for Indian nuclear fleet, they probably just want to remove all shit from Ganges river.
They gonna need couple thousand more of those motherfuckers though

From systematically rape, to biohazard causalities, to coding errors.

I will pay for that movie.

So turdpedoes then?

Shitty Tide. Remember: one poo only.

They now have the potential to launch intercontinental ballistic feces from anywhere in the world.

This is business as usual for the military world. India is simply trying to secure the ultimate nuclear deterrent by having nuclear launch capabilities that cannot be targeted as easily as a traditional launch silo, thus allowing them strike back abilities even if their land based facilities are destroyed.

Dammit, I forgot to sneak a poo joke in there.

Mk I SCAT-missile.

Actually yours was the first serious comment.

>Weapon proliferation
>Means a war is happening soon
More like they don't want to be the smallest kid on the block if something happens. India and Pakistan are always trying one-up each other.

How many nuclear subs does it take? I mean how many do US or UK have?

Das Poop!

Bet the active sonar emits MF farts. BTW - wouldn't a sub like this be considered bio weapon considering all the poo inside?

>Should I start spending all my money on fun stuff while I can?

Good question.
Somehow I think there won't be anything left when I'll be old so I feel like a retard for not spending.
But if I'm wrong then I spend everythng on BS I don't need.
I' like to spend money on "prepper stuff. Something to clean water but you can't take this stuff with you if you have to get out

afaik the US has 14 Ohio class SSBNs in service

and each Ohio-class has 24 Trident missiles in top-mounted tubes. man, what a fun job... just cruising around the deeps with a payload that could wipe multiple cities off the map

the best part about so-called "deterrence" patrols is that by definition you're never going to use the nukes, unless the world ends... so yeah! have fun on your patrol! hope you don't get the order to end the planet!

India is preparing to nuke the pakis

Pooplear poomarine pajeet