This movie, starring a strong, female lead and a prominent, black character...

This movie, starring a strong, female lead and a prominent, black character, amongst a cast of ethnically and sexually diverse characters, will gross billions and billions of dollars and all of Sup Forums's autistic screeching won't change that. What does it feel like to be on the wrong side of history, you bitch-titted neckbeards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKbL5PVTjqs
youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU
youtube.com/watch?v=qQhkqUyH8kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q0r4jNhG9Z4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh... Its just a corporate cash in now. It will have lasers and splosions. But no soul.

Pew Pew

*explodes IN SPACE*

however no matter how hard they will try they will never make a star wars film. this is just fanfiction.

Who is the asian chick ? (in the film) is she supposed to be an important character ? if so how ? (i'm late to the party)

>Together we are a force to inspire

>We have joined forces with Lucasfilm and Disney to inspire more girls to think about where a career in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) could take them.

>Featuring two exciting and inspirational female characters with strong STEM skills, Rose and Rey, Star Wars: The Last Jedi (in cinemas December 14) can encourage girls to look at STEM in a new light.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKbL5PVTjqs

The Brand was built. The fans are (((hooked))) it’s a fantasy for children. There is no value in this. Stop you’re only hurting yourself by caring

I want to nut on Daisy Ridleys face so badly.

Finally, it's about time that we had top-grade movies with strong, virile male leads. I can't wait to see the film and I will gleefully await all the screaming and moaning from the incel virgins of Sup Forums.

>This film will make billions just because it has "Star Wars" in the title
fix'd

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>>>remake of Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
>>> remake of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

I fell asleep halfway through TFW. Really don't know what it's supposed to be about other than some chick goes from not knowing the Force exists to fighting more skillfully than Vader within the span of about two days. Garbage movie for garbage people.

Just look at that crap.

Was this statement an implicit admission that non-whites aren't human?

Luke Skywalkers daughter. Gook Skywalker.

StarWars is shit mate.

LOL @ how disgusting they are.

Rogue One had an asian kung fu master as a character lol is this progress? how was that not shit all over from every side? are asians really that beta they won't stand up to blatant sterotypes???

If the story is a good one, AND they do not push SJW shit then it can be good. Wonder Woman was a good movie with a strong female lead that did NOT push SJW philosophy.

Please tell me that's not seriously going to be his daughter. So I guess we're just going to completely wipe Mara Jade from the Star Wars Universe, then?

It simply highlights that the entire shit show is totally selective.

It is all just an anti-white hate session.

And it was the shittiest SW move ever

its pure fanfiction. a writer liked the star wars universe and decided to add their own deviant art characters into the story not keeping to any of the story rules set by the previous star wars films.

They mean to imply that it's staffed by mostly humans or that humans are the supremacist elements
remember there are a lot of aliens in the star wars universe

It's Star Wars retard. How'd Ghostbusters do again? Sequel announced yet? Die.

umm sweetie
rey is obi-wans secret daughter if you didn't know
obviously her dads force spirit taught her everything, and since shes a genius womyn she learned in 2 days

>So I guess we're just going to completely wipe Mara Jade from the Star Wars Universe

Never really part off the star wars universe dude.

Even if it was that does not change the fact that the character and plot were tired and lame.

I have a white son. The more shills out there that are hypnotized by (((them))) will produce half breeds that my son can employ to become wealthy. I'll make sure and instill values such that he will have babies with a white woman and so, the force will be strong in my family.

Saged

I'd rather take aliens over niggers thank you very much.

first post best post

i just want to see something blow up and to know snokes identity

snoke = trump

Jews aren't good at ingenuity.

People shit on George Lucas for the prequels, but at least they were creative.

/thread

>HURR DURR THERE AREN'T ENOUGH FEMALES IN SCIFI
Okay, Doctor Who, bring back the Rani or Roma-
>NO MAKE THE DOCTOR A GURL
I'm beginning to fantasize about your death. Okay. Star Wars, Han and Leia's kids, one of whom is a girl, and then Luke's chick, Mara J-
>ROLL DIVERSITY DICE, RULE OUT WHITE MEN, GOOOOO
You're really working on destroying everything good about sci-fi, are-
>SPOCK FUCKS BLACK GIRL, WHATEVER HER NAME IS
(pic related)

>this is what Hillary voters actually believe

all hail our god emperor!

Bullshit. Lucas built the franchise on the backs of whites with minimal blacks or the token ones getting killed. I was an 8 year old kid who watched it 22 times in the theaters in '77. Already wildly popular so you could put trannies in it and I would watch. I buy a ticket now but don't think I don't notice how much better it would be without the nigs/fems/homos in it.

>John Boyega literally gets cast as the plucky, black comic relief

Which is dumb, because Boyega can actually freaking act. I think its an insult to him.

Space Hitler when?

>Never really part off the star wars universe dude.
Except in tons of the books, comics, video games, card games, miniature games, and other shit, but yah brah.

>the character and plot were tired and lame.
are we talking about the last 5 star wars films

14th december

Fuck you nigger.

It was literally a copy of A New Hope with different characters and a few bells and whistles to trick dumb goyim into thinking it was something new.

Such is the case when you hand it over to Jewish-owned Disney, and Jew Jew Abrams.

>le Starkiller Base
>people being able to see its laser from light years away

The term you are looking for is canon.

None of that shit is canon including your cookie cutter female sith.

They watch because it’s Star Wars, I haven’t because all I see is the abomination I knew Disney would make it

In Trump we Trust!

I liked VII and I'll probably enjoy VIII

Starwars has been shit for a long time but now it's really shit. They market to children because the kids don't know better, but the versions have finally put me off enough that I haven't seen either of the new movies and don't care at all. It might as well be Ghostbusters to me and I used to love this shit. It's a good wakeup call to grow up actually. I shouldn't care and now I don't.

what?? u didnt read the part where luke got cucked by an asian?

You know I wouldn't put it past them to make some reference about it.

I never watched the new parts out of respect for the original 6.
>Come this thread to find out that they used this Holy Sequence to further diversity
No wonder there are white spree-shooters.

Fuck ayyy lmaos we're full.

>Sith Jews
Could it be... that simple? Are the Sith... actually just... space Jews?

Never been so glad I chose to pirate it instead.
When I was watching it, I could pretty much recite the plot in advance.
Also, seems that story writers do not understand that omnipotent characters are boring as fuck.

The prequels weren't even that bad. The only thing wrong with Episode 1 was Jar Jar. The only flaw in Episode 2 was Anakin and Padmes clunky dialog. How awkward they were makes it hard to believe that the fear of losing Padme was what drove Anakin to the dark side. The Clone Wars did a much better job, especially in the later seasons when Anakin saw the janky shit the Jedi were up to. That and losing Asoka felt more impactful than Padmes death.

I honestly thought the prequels were better movies than The Force Awakens. Was TFA "entertaining"? Yes, in the same way watching milkdrop visualizations in Winamp while stoned is "entertaining", in that it's completely mindless, pointless lights and sound with no rhyme or reason.
>DUDE! LIGHTSABERS! FORCE SHIT! VADER'S MASK! CARRIE FISHER'S DRUG USE HAS TURNED HER INTO THE EMPEROR! COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY NIGGER THAT DOESN'T HAVE A FRACTION OF THE CHARISMA OR BACKSTORY OF LANDO CALRISSIAN! MILLENNIUM FALCON OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>I changed my mind about IQ and race
Was the title of the last thread this black moron posted an hour ago. I suppose it's forgotten it's lies already. That's because it's IQ is so low.

>1 post by this ID

It is depressing how it used to be something I liked and now turned inro a souless whore for disney.

Do you have any idea how many loads I've blown on pictures of her face? She's not in charge here.

>The prequels weren't even that bad.

LOL no dude they were pretty much rock bottom.

None of that would be an issue if the story didn't gobble donkey dicks. Making Luke into a useless, scared outcast ruins the entire point of what he was out to accomplish. Scrapping the extended universe for this garbage was a mistake.

I am sorry you are such a homosexual that some man face thing turns you on.

>the Expanded Universe wasn't a thing for fucking forever, all the way up until Disney bought Star Wars in 2014 and decided to ruin everything by throwing it all out
Uh, okay, faggot.

It's not fanfiction if the fans hate it.

I'm sorry that you're such a beta you don't understand the pleasure of debasing "strong" female leads.

Sage in all fields

Her head is the new starkiller base

The nogster in this film is a black Dean Kain (superman) and his career will be this film... nothing else.
What OP is describing is a politically motivated box office drag.
>there's nothing you can do
Maybe not but we aren't trying. If we'd wanted to do something earlier this film wouldn't exist now.

>a movie in a series created by a white man starring a white woman with a white main villain has some token minorities tacked onto it by hollywood and will make billions on brand recognition alone
nobody is watching it because of the forced diversity
disney could shit on a reel of film, call it "STAR WARS" and make hundreds of millions

>The prequels weren't even that bad.
you could cut them all down to one film and probably get a decent movie.
>something somethings gundark something >hurr hurr
90% of the dialog could go as well. they were fucking bad user

That's because it has the name of something created by a white man attached to it

How does it make you feel that minorities and women can only be successful from leeching off of something white men built?

Again, canon.

Sorry you don't like it but you do have to accept it.

For every single cool thing about the expanded universe there were 10 really stupid things.

Force active rancors?

Come on man..

>disney jews getting billions of jewbucks backed by nothing
>people spend 2 hours in theaters going "huhuh explozions"
>true fans complain on message boards
nothing to see here, move along

I love the fact that there are still countries out there that are wonderfully, homogeneously white--and you can't do anything about it.

This

man calm down with that aggressive spacing

The drones will do whatever society tells them. It doesn't matter if Star Wars makes billions if we just destroy this nu-Weimar state and raise our own revitalised fascist states from the ashes

Remember this: the military is heavily right wing

They're in for a rude (force) awakening.
There is nowhere near as much hype for this one as compared to TFA.
Since TFA, people have steadily soured on that movie. It released to acclaim, but after a while its true mediocrity started to be trumpeted across the net.
This movie will continue the downward trend. Star Wars will be fully kill within 15 years.

>Star Wars will be fully kill within 15 years.

5 or less

>1 post by this ID

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums

Money laundering.

>Star wars then
Men fighting each other in epic sudden-death battle youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU
>Star wars now
Empowered women and niggers, also I haven no problem with niggers if they're good characters, but Finn was black for the sake of being black.
youtube.com/watch?v=qQhkqUyH8kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q0r4jNhG9Z4
Mace Windu was fitting character without him feeling like he was there for his skin color.

3 was ok, 2 was utter shit though I'll give you that.

>one post hurr durr
It matters not if someone is shitting all over their own thread or not

Really doesn't make a slight bit of difference

but that's not James Cameron's Avatar which has grossed 6.8 trillion dollars worldwide

The left ironically is more closer to the empire than the supremicists they hate so much

>The Farce Awakens trailer: 100 million views
>The Last Jedi trailer: 42million views

Your post sums up what is happening to Star Wars and all the oversaturated series, like this new Harry Potter trilogy.

Hollywood now is about milking what worked wonderfully before, they're scared of the word "creativity", just like Bethesda and Skyrim.

Op just got archived the fuck out.

how do you know finn isn't the same as mace? i didn't see people screeching about mace back in the day

>88

stop fucking talking about it is how you fix it; star wars is literally made for ten year olds
sage

Sup Forums thinks Trumps twitter tantrums, wall prototypes, and travel bans will change this. They might win the fight but the war will be lost. The next generation will be raised with globalism and diversity as their primary ideology.

This. No reason to subsidize the rape of my childhood anymore. Freeing really.

Hate to say it but this is mostly true lol
Anyone want to remember KOTOR which is canon and the Sith's code of order?

>Mace Windu was fitting character

No not really, even that was pushing it.

/bigguys/ posted leaks yesterday and Rey is a Palpatine.