youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get me wrong. I'm not claiming to be European here. I'm proud to be Chepni. However, whenever i look at Greeks they just look like Syrian refugees that we have here.

Well, Greeks are a mixture of Pontians, Armenians, Syrians, Lebanese and Balkan Slavs after all.

Greek MPs. Most of them have a European phenotype. You're cherry picking shit to suit your shitposting.

More Greeks

>Most of them have a European phenotype

Greek-American detected. Most of them look Syrian to me. only some of them look vaguely European.

Aaaand more Greeks

Aaaaaaaaaaand more Greeks

aaaaand more Greeks..

Again, EUROPEAN Phenotypes

>Literally proving my point itt
:DDDDD

Oh look, here's more GREEKS, with EUROPEAN phenotypes.

Oh look, here's MORE. With EUROPEAN phenotypes.

No, I'm EMBARRASSING you on your own thread....Turk Roach.

greeks are not greeks anymore, just a bunch of race mixed mediocres, poor shitskins, they don't deserve being called greeks

They are European, unlike T*rks who are basically desert rejects

see

Oh look, here's actual TURKS.

Notice how you do NOT possess the European phenotypical traits. Meaning, you are NOT White.

NOW FUCK OFF!!

read retard

More Turks.

NOT EUROPEAN. NOT WHITE.

WE are in the process of creating Greek looking people all over the EU and into all of the land occupied by Russia

Aaaaaand MORE Turks. Not White. Non European phenotypes. AGAIN.

There are ZERO White phenoptypes in this photo. Meaning Turks are NOT WHITE...and NOT European.

Should I continue, Roach? Now get the FUCK out of NATO.

Amerimutt goblin is so assblasted itt that it can't even read
would drag him by his pontian-armenian nose

If you called me European i'd break your skull. Subhuman amerimutt.
read this properly or else i'll fucking rape you itt.i

Nope, not Armenian. Although Armenians are 10 times more preferable than you.

Keep going, ROACH.

k amerimutt
now fuck off from my thread

>Race of cockroachs
>Makes fun of American Ogres
While Americans are a very low tier of human, T*rks are nothing

Because you raped them too hard

shh. don't trigger my truck driver senses. i'm focusing on Greeks itt.
if you want me to wreck your white subhuman kind you have to wait.

You're not European. You're not Arab. You're not African. In fact, Turks are their own MONGREL race. Should be classified as such. What the FUCK are you anyways?

LOL...."Muh Amerimutt"...coming from some mystery meat poster in Goblinastan.

FUCK OFF.

Don't you have some mosque to be at Muhammad? Why are you committing HARAM by posting here? Fucking mystery meat??

Fuck off and get OUT of NATO. You don't belong in a group with civilized Westerners. Eat shit.

Do T*rks run away whenever they see a pest control van? Or is T*rkey so filled to the brim with cockroachs that no pest controller who valued their live with set foot there?

There is no difference...you're embarrassing yourself...greeks and turks look exactly the same. Just accept that you are all of the same kin!

Turks are mongolian, get out of greek clay bucket hats

The Greeks that live around my area don't really look like Turks, they def look more European. Is it a regional thing?

>There is no difference...you're embarrassing yourself...greeks and turks look exactly the same. Just accept that you are all of the same kin!

no sorry Kara Boğa is not same as hellenized Pontians, Armenians, Syrians, Lebanese and Balkan Slavs

1) I'm not Greek

2) I'm just responding to a fucking Turk Roach telling other people "Who is White"

3) Kikeposting and Turkposting is garbage.

Almost every Greek i have ever met looks like one of the bottom faces.

>makes thread to trigger greeks
>no greek flags itt
what happened to turkish shitposting

Slide thread retard

You look like a Japanese native, Is that because of the East Asian genetics most Turks have?

my last thread attracted more Greeks i think Greeks are sleeping and i'm triggering their subhuman diaspora here

Nobody on Sup Forums cares what you think. You're not actually part of any race, tribe, ethnicity...mystery meat.

Literally, nobody outside of Roachistan thinks what you say has any value.

Not sure it's a rich vein for trolling to be honest. Maybe back in 2015 when greeks were posting a lot trying to prove they're white, but most of them follow kara boga nowadays.

Dude we keep having the same thread. Why?

I think T*rks see themselves as Greeks because they swarm any discussion about it. Soon we will call Euclidean geometry Mehmedian geometry.

Back to Africa, negroid subhuman

Turks are a mix of everything, Even the East Asians colonized their women during the Ottoman Empire Days

>Not sure it's a rich vein for trolling to be honest
it actually is
>Maybe back in 2015 when greeks were posting a lot trying to prove they're white, but most of them follow kara boga nowadays.
I have nothing against those who follow Kara Boğa (PBUH) but some of them are still cancerous (that Greek who posts youtube videos, kellyfat, cypriot burn't ass etc) and i'll make them bow to my bbc

SSA features in Greeks are still visible

>still superior
>lives in Canada
INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Greeks by far turned our the ugliest and most cucked though. That’s how their ELITE looks like ffs. Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

He only looks half caste aboriginal, because both of his parents are Greek

turks are Greek rapebabies, ironically

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

>the albanian subhuman is here
kek, this will be a good thread
bump

>posts balkan Turks to prove that we're related to its inferior kind
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
do you see any resemblance to this?

Looks like your DNA became European...............NOT

There ARE pureblooded Europeans in Balkans.

None in Greece.

Why Greeks are so ugly: subhuman African genes or inbreeding?

A lot of Greeks look white. There are tons of people with Greek ancestry in western Anatolia. So a lot of Turks actually look white.

This belief isn't widespread because Turkey is a backwards Islamist country.

We are not white leave us alone

>A lot of Greeks look white

see if you're a follower of Kara Boğa then you're welcome

>Kara Boğa
What the fuck is this?

Most of greeks in pic are Aravanitas AKA Albanians

After the revolution the Greeks removed based Arvanitas and imported christian Egyptians.