imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 5
>IS claims Homs attack that killed 8 civilians when IED was detonated inside of bus
>SAA advance in Beit Jinn despite Israeli airstrikes, broke HTS lines at Tal Shehab, impose fire control, currently at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir
>Iran Parlmt Speaker; Iran will continue to help Syria fight terrorism as long as it’s necessary
>DeZ; IS nearly encircled at Al-Salihiyah and Al-Jalaa, SAA working to link up with their forces currently positioned N of Albukamal
>NE Hama; SAA storms HTS lines at Al-Rahjan for 3rd day straight, have yet to secure the site lost to HTS days ago
>SDF; Kurds ready to ensure Russian military security E of Euphrates, thanked Ru for assistance in bringing peace to Sy
>S. Aleppo; HTS counter attack capture several sites from SAA, including Al-Rashidiyah, have retaken almost all territory lost last wk
>Israeli jet in Lebanese airspace reportedly fired 7 missiles towards SAA post in Jamraya, 3 were intercepted
>Report; Netanyahu recently sent a letter to Assad threatening strike on Syria if Iran sets up bases
>Houthis continue to hold 41 journalists hostage inside the Yemen Today broadcaster’s headquarters

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/NotUntilHeFalls/status/938152131609157632
twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/938141099704668162
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.360916&lon=37.145805&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;370964527;353317921;985336;0;497817;357033;44631;488606;0;302438
youtube.com/watch?v=7y2dBhj8sOM
youtube.com/watch?v=SmhzFQoNr-M
twitter.com/SkyNewsArabia_B/status/937811712438398976
twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/937944895590883328
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938042031485566977
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Houthi shelling and trying to siege Taiz

Absolute madmen

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>News from last bread

Death to jews

>News from previous breads

Ne Hama
DeZ
Bukamal
DeZ/Buk
BMP delivery
NE Hama
Al Asharah

>Compiled news by Pingu

DeZ
Beit Jinn
Aleppo
Hama
Daraa
Homs
Misc.
Videos

Free Palestine and shit yo

PISSRAEL

>Houthi shelling and trying to siege Taiz

Good
Allah is great

WHO WILL STOP THESE MADMEN ???

>Turkey president Erdogan tells Trump declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital is a 'red line' for Muslims | The Independent

sauce on that MIlF, for Allah sake?

me>shit>jewish jew>/sg/ except al irani>al irani

He is unstopable. And always win.

hunger

If you kill that user Ill make this milf your slave

>Reports that #houthi checkpoints are now forcing people to hand over their mobiles for inspection of their social media activity #sanaa
twitter.com/NotUntilHeFalls/status/938152131609157632

>tfw even dirt poor tribal villagers have facekike accounts and social media presence and i don't

>According to the military report, hundreds of civilians traveled from the SDF-held areas of Deir Ezzor to the western bank of the Euphrates River, which is controlled by the Syrian Arab Army and their allies.

Madmen

Most important cargo

>Report; Netanyahu recently sent a letter to Assad threatening strike on Syria if Iran sets up bases.

Deplomatic response: "well you havent shown any respect for me thus far you cunt. Al mawt li Israe"

>America president Trump tells Erdogan that occupying Constantinople is a 'red line' for Christians | t. me

So who killed Saleh? I refused to even listen to the aljazeera/ al qaeda report on it.

>There is no way man could be so incompetent, all what he does to destroy America and Israel he does on purpose.
I don't think so. Incompetence is one thing, zero political experience too, but imagine what he has to go through against sharks of diplomacy like Lavrov, Putin or Bibi when meeting them.

>Clashes between the HTS and the ISIS in the vicinity of the village of Al-Dubeiyya in the eastern Hama countryside in an attempt to organize the progress towards the village.
twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/938141099704668162
Also, ISIS captured Muylah Ben Hadid earlier:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.360916&lon=37.145805&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;370964527;353317921;985336;0;497817;357033;44631;488606;0;302438

imagine Mattis' face rn
cucked out of his civilians

>who killed Saleh?
honor

Ah the women ofc.

Sheep herders running away from PKK-linked, Kurdish paramilitary-held territory to the government-held territory.
Who would've thought.

do it! do it! do it! do it! do it!

I like how IS there prefers to engage Nusrats because they don't get instant air force on their asses, like when attacking SAA.

*And cholera

He killed himself by betraying the yemeni people.

>western christians suddenly pretending to give a fuck about eastern christians after all these centuries of backstabs

>/sg/ except al irani>al irani

It won't happen, the US statement is recognizing Jerusalem at some indefinite point
Of course rumor is that Trump is going to announce it tomorrow, so who knows at this point

>IS there prefers to engage Nusrats
tbqh, have we even seen any footage from that pocket? Seems to me like HTS retreating, not fighting back.

Don't you dare talk shit about Al-Irani

Recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel is such a big fucking deal for Muzzies there'll be suicide bombings all over the damn place.
I'm not sure if burgers are aware how much this city matters for religious people over the last few thousand years. They can't be that stupid now, can they?

Haven't seen anything recent, just some clashes around sparsely populated areas, that raid with drone view, IS SVBIED once.. But that's all weeks old.
Didn't check the news yet so maybe I'll find something tho

>Recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel is such a big fucking deal for Muzzies there'll be suicide bombings all over the damn place
wishful thinking
you'll have one or two more stabbings than usual and then it'll go back to normal

The evangelicals over here are super excited about it since it means the rapture is almost here and they can start killing all non-believers

never underestimate Trumps stupidity and ignorance

why the fuck is so much stuff of a german "surface protection" company in an isis warehouse ?

>you'll have one or two more stabbings than usual and then it'll go back to normal
Lmao, no. It's literally a huge fucking deal. They fought for this city for some thousand and five hundred years already. Do you think they'll just give up now when Israel decides something so provocative? Martyrdom operations will be all over the place, but maybe it's the casus belli that Bibi needs. Who knows?

who are you and what's your endgame?

Mia san eine friedliche Nation, ok?

You know me, de la Maghrebois
Fair note.

>they can start killing all non-believers
..what's the connection to Christianity again?

>And Christ said:
>Let's slaughter those motherfuckers
>t.American Jesus
or what?

>Capture ISIS bureaucrat
>he comes out and does this speech
What do?
youtube.com/watch?v=7y2dBhj8sOM

>They fought for this city for some thousand and five hundred years already. Do you think they'll just give up now when Israel decides something so provocative?
t. i have no clue of the situation in the field except from caricatural memes drawn from Sup Forums

You're retarded if you think every Majoosi around the place won't seek Shahada for such act.

JA !

>The Iraqi foreign ministry has strongly rejected French President Emmanuel Macron’s call for dismantling the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), also known by their Arabic name as Hashd al-Sha’abi, which have played a significant role in crushing the Daesh Takfiri terrorist group in the Arab country.

Ahmad Mahjoub, the spokesman for Iraq’s foreign ministry, made the remarks in an exclusive interview with PressTV on Tuesday, describing Macron’s call as a blatant intervention in Iraq’s domestic affairs.

He said Baghdad highly appreciates its relations with Paris; however, “the issue of PMU is an Iraqi internal affair… therefore any statements regarding the PMU or calls to dismantle it is an intervention in Iraq’s domestic affairs, which we reject.”

Mahjoub also stressed that the PMU has made great sacrifices in the fight against Daesh and has been an effective force on the ground.

On Saturday, French President Emmanuel Macron visited Iraq, calling for “a gradual demilitarization” of the forces and for all militias in Iraq to be “dismantled.”

Reacting to Macron’s call, Iraq’s vice president and former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, said in a Facebook posting that “Macron interfered unexpectedly in Iraq's internal affairs by calling for the dismantling of a legal institution, Hashd al-Sha’abi.”

>CONT....

A day after Macron’s controversial request, Ahmad al-Assadi, one of the PMU’s leaders, said that “any such discussion is rejected and we do not accept interference in Iraqi affairs.”

In October, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi strongly defended the Hashd al-Sha’abi after comments by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson that militias in Iraq should "go home."

Hashd al-Sha’abi is a combination of some 40 groups of mostly Shia fighters that was formed shortly after the emergence of Daesh in Iraq in mid-2014. In the early days of the Daesh’s reign of terror, the then volunteer fighters played a major role in reinforcing the Iraqi army, which had suffered heavy setbacks in the face of lightning advances by the terrorists.

The organization is considered to be part of the country’s security forces and reports to the Iraqi premier, who is the commander in chief of armed forces.

>The UAE and Saudi Arabia are forming a new all-out alliance as the existing crisis in the [Persian] Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has cast doubt over the future of the Arab bloc.

UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan announced the news of the formation of the alliance in a decree issued on Tuesday, noting that the new committee will function separately from the GCC.

The committee "will coordinate between the two countries in all military, political, economic, trade and cultural fields," the decree said.

The announcement came on the same day that the six Arab member states of the GCC held their summit in Kuwait City amid their ongoing dispute with Qatar.

Back on June 5, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates imposed a trade and diplomatic embargo on Qatar, accusing Doha of supporting terrorism, an allegation strongly denied by Doha.

Later in June, the boycotting states issued a list of demands for Qatar to meet in order for the dispute to be resolved, but Doha has refused to comply with them, slamming the demands as an attack on its sovereignty. In return, the four feuding countries vowed to impose further sanctions on Doha.

A number of attempts to heal the rift have so far been made, but all to no avail, including those of US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Kuwaiti Emir Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah, whose country has been playing the role of a key mediator since the beginning of the crisis.

>CONT....

While Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani accepted an invitation to attend the GCC summit just hours before the talks on Tuesday, the kings of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain as well as the president of the UAE refused to take part in person.

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir, the Bahraini deputy premier and the Emirati state minister for foreign affairs represented their countries at the summit.

On Monday, the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia and Qatar attended round-table talks in their first such encounter since the diplomatic crisis began in June.

Omani Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Yussef bin Alawi sat between them at the meeting which was also attended by the foreign ministers of the UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.

Apart from the diplomatic crisis with Qatar, the GCC’s future is also threatened due to the Arab bloc’s failure to implement its long-delayed plans for economic unity, including a customs union, a common market, a single currency and a single central bank.

Despite the existing crises, Kuwait's Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah said on Monday that the GCC member states are still determined to preserve the bloc.

Why would Iraq care so much for PMU?
I mean sure, frogs don't have anything to do with their internal affairs, but still it smells Shia sectarianism from a kilomeme.

>Yemeni sources have indicated that the top commander of forces loyal to slain president Ali Abdullah Saleh has died of injuries he suffered during clashes this week with fighters of Houthi Ansarullah movement in the capital Sana’a.

Yemen’s General People's Congress party announced Tuesday that Tarek Saleh died of wounds suffered during clashes over control of Sana’a.

A statement from the party said the commander had sustained wounds to his liver and died in a hospital. It did not give more details. His residence was a first target of Houthi fighters when clashes broke out in Sana’a on Wednesday.

A nephew of the former president, Tarek was a key figure in Saleh’s efforts to push back the Houthi fighters from Sana’a and restore ties with Saudi Arabia.

Saleh himself was killed Monday after Houthis said his convoy was targeted somewhere south of the capital and the former president was shot dead. His death came days after he broke alliance with the Houthis and said he wanted to open a new chapter in relations with Saudi Arabia. That had angered the Houthis as Saudis have bombed the Arabian Peninsula nation for over two years.

More than 13,000 people have been killed in the devastating campaign which began in March 2015 allegedly to restore power in Yemen to an ousted president. The United Nation says the conflict in Yemen has created the world's worst humanitarian crisis as a Saudi-led blockade has exposed millions to malnutrition and endemic diseases.

The UN had expressed worries about the recent escalation of violence in Sana’a, saying dozens had been killed and hundreds, including civilians, had been injured in the clashes between Houthi and Saleh forces.

>it smells Shia sectarianism from a kilomeme.
Can you blame them?

>in the [Persian] Gulf

No, not really.

I'm his boyfriend

Another cool video from the zionist report cannel

>youtube.com/watch?v=SmhzFQoNr-M

>All I see is "Genocide" in Thumbnail
Yeah, not gonna watch this even for humour.

Good evwning, death to America.
Anything regarding Yemen?

mmmm We postin Yaoi again mmmmm

Sources in Sana'a confirm that the leader of the Popular Congress Party Aref al-Zuka was executed inside the military hospital
>twitter.com/SkyNewsArabia_B/status/937811712438398976

The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard: What happened in Yemen stop the coup plot against Ansar Allah
>twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/937944895590883328

Presidental Palace dun goofed too

>Yeah, not gonna watch this even for humour.
Pussy ass faggot Hans

>tfw I'll never hug Irani
It hurts

houtis are brutal

its woke tho... it is believe ZE is full 14/88 i promise

>Sources in Sana'a confirm that the leader of the Popular Congress Party Aref al-Zuka was executed inside the military hospital
Holy shieeeeet. Another son of Saleh too as I've heard?

Why do you have to be so fucking gay, geez.

That's how you deal with the traitors, Ivo.

>Another son of Saleh too as I've heard?

President of Supreme Revolutionary Committee, al-Houthi: Some of Ali Abdallah Saleh's sons are being treated in hospital, but not arrested
>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938042031485566977

Are you homophobic or something?

How do you fuck up a backstabbing this badly

I'm fine with it, I mean I don't care, but find some other place for this stuff, alright. Don't need a faggot shitposting every second post when we try to discuss stuff and share news and events..

So Iran has just made the Saudi Vietnam all the more worse for them.
There's no way out but conceding defeat anymore.
That's hilarious.

eternally BTFO

>tfw no other place to go
But you're right I guess, I'll stop.
For now.

>I'm fine with it
>I mean I don't care
>t. "zionist isn't bad" polish priest

>the suicidal feel when whe you cant get on good data plans and download/stream "videos" bcuz the blackouts make it impractical since you cant use a router

Thank you for your support maghrebi, I always knew you were tolerant and open-minded person.

im suprised you even have internet to be honest

RARE
A
R
E

As per Väinämöinen's promise; The Greater Finnic Khanate shall be restored once again. From 1917 onwards shall be praised as the golden years of Eurasia.

From the Vienan to the Baltic and from the Meditarranean to the Kalevala'n Atlantic; The might of the Finnish Empire shall rule once more.

To the conquerors of the 1070 housing project shall be given control of the General Governorate Of Syyrian Levantti.

Praised be Väinämöinen!

Chargeable batteries are your friend.

>Jerusalem is recognized as Israel's capital
>Muslims and /sg/ BTFO

Today is a good day

>thinks i'm a cultural marxist assadist khommeinoidistoid weeboo like him

Stop describing me

hurr durr