He would have been a SJW Cuck?

He would have been a SJW Cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yR0YjRfkQPk
youtu.be/K0LSuY2TDwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm glad AIDS killed that faggot

I dunno, I always got fascist vibes from his performances.
I think he would have been a sjw, but he would be the chad sjw. He would at least be less of a cuck than Brian

I hope not. Probably one of my favorite artists.

No he wouldn’t, Freddie was extremely masculine. He probably would’ve been apolitical/slightly right leaning like how David Bowie was. He was not the type of person to be easily offended.

Queen was ONLY good because of Brian May. Mercury was literally just one more faggot dancing around yelling lyrics, and contributed nothing important to music. The only good song he sang was with Bowie, who actually tried new things once in a while. I guess Mercury also wrote Bohemian Rhapsody, which is good for the lols.

He had great vocal chords.

He is once quoted that he doesn't make songs with "political messages". He would be left, but I doubt he would be the worst.

In the eighties Elton John was in the closest and even felt enough public pressure to get married to a woman. Fucking ELTON JOHN. Now he's a massive sjw who got married, has two "sons" and supported Hillary.

Ofc Freddie Mecury would have evolved into a sjw. He would have got married and supported mass immigration, "I can from Zanzibar as a child" etc.

Going on the reputation for his degenerate parties I'd say no.

He was dirty and he knew it and loved it and had no shame in showing it.

I respect that.

>Freddie was extremely masculine

Mercury hated being political as I thought it was a way of dating your work and make it harder for them to become classics. Incidentally he was right, but behind closed doors who knows, probably a little left of center.

Really?

Check 2:15 to 3:00

Hitler's wet dream:

youtube.com/watch?v=yR0YjRfkQPk

And he wrote a lot of great musical cords

He was homosexual,not gay.

He blatently said none of the songs he wrote had political meaning. Fuck his bandmates for ruining that. RIP you faggot. You had lungs like a fucking demigod.

>Freddie was extremely masculine
He literally wasn't though. He gave off a masculine vibe but in his private life he was a limp-wristed faggot, and I say this as someone who's loved Queen since I was a kid.

I think he would've been another Morrisey, surprisingly based.

Either way, he aids.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

IS THIS JUST FANTASY

He pretty much was
youtu.be/K0LSuY2TDwE

There's nothing more masculine than going drag as a joke or a stunt.

It demonstrates a lack of insecurity.

Rubbish!

That was written by Brian May.

he would only stand up for gay rights today

he never stood for gay rights in the 80s and pretty much kept his HIV/AIDS illness private till pretty much the day he died.

like all homosexuals and other sexual deviants, he was a hedonist, sick to his core.

he died the way he lived, fast and loose.

Never mind the faggotry he was Farrokh Bulsara of Tanzania for fuck's sake. And don't get me started on Georgios Panayiotou.

did he die of AIDS too?

Yes, listen to the lyrics for bicycle race or i want to break free.

Don't know what to tell you. Masculinity is not hotdogs, beer, and baseball games.

No, more like a Milo

Morrisey was pretty iffeminate and yet has a pretty normal political leaning.

I want to break free was written by John Deacon. A married father of four.

What's your point on Bicycle race?

get a life

>Not sucking your bros dick as a joke
What, you're gay?

>and I don't like Star Wars

what did he mean by this

Star Wars (Ep 4, the only one released at the time of Bicycle Race) saw the thwarting of the Imperial empire and their Stormtroopers.

FFS. He even grew a black moustache!

He did a song calling out his kike producers.

No he would be a noble performer. Wouldn't let the media pressure him into choosing a side. Very talented.