So I've started Aikatsu recently loving all the characters so far, on episode 72 so far

So I've started Aikatsu recently loving all the characters so far, on episode 72 so far.
Is Aikatsu Stars just as good? Heard mix things if it's not Ima just start up Pripara

Also I'm a Seirafag

PriPara is really good and hilarious. Based Moriwaki Makoto never fails (except that one time when she did)

I've seen threads and a couple people talking about heard it's really good for a children show

So I'm really thinking of starting it

Pripara is seriously pure fucking gold.

It's better, at least in the beginning.

Just hope the characters and stuff live up to as much as the first Aikatsu, everyone in Aikatsu is great so far

Is this gonna be THAT thread?

Yes, it has the same spirit as Aikatsu, but many different elements that make it fresh too.

I also like Aikatsu but I don't like the second season much, it feels too kinda weird and meandering. Dream Academy is kinda weird. I admit it took a good few episodes for the first season to really gain it's legs, but the second season should have been able to ride of the momentum of good storytelling and hype from the end of the first.

Maybe I will actually just watch pripara for now instead because Lala is cute and sexy.

I forgot to say I'm on epsiode 68 of Aikatsu or so.

True can understand that, seeing more and more of Lala makes me wanna start Pripara even more

I'm around there too, one of my issues is with the QUALITY. I might be one of the only people that like the DreAca girls.

It gets better at 76.

I honeslty like them lie I said I'm a Seira fan, she's interesting and yeah she's the Ichigo of DreAca basically but still unique in away.
I also like Sora, Maria, and Kii they're all like able in their own ways

The second season definitely had some quality issues but the DreAca girls are all really good, especially Kii and Sora. Just finished episode 99 myself.

Ran is the perfect idol and my wife.

I've been stuck in Ran's Trap of Love for about 5 years now

Ran is an unfaithful jerk.

>it's been almost 5 years

Sora was sex.

Less than four and a half right now.

>Also I'm a Seirafag
I like you, OP.

We Seira Bros

Do we know if Lily has a new song? I remember seeing a stage for the Gothic Victoria brand debut in the game, I guess we're going to see it in this episode.

QUALITY gets a lot less pronounced once you get past DreAca and on to Akari generation IIRC.

It's almost time.

Did they say one of the other idol schools is called Sunlight Academy? Cheeky bastards.