First Native American civilization: Norte Chico, 3100 BC
First Indian civilization: Indus River Valley Civilization, 3000 BC
First White civilization: Minoans, 2700 BC
First East Asian civilization: Xia China, 2100 BC
First Black civilization: Nubia, 2000 BC
First Pacific Islander civilization: Fiji, 1500 BC
First Caucasian civilization: Scythians, 900 BC
First Aboriginal civilization: N/A

If whites are so superior, how come middle easterners, native Americans, and Indians built civilizations before them?

pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni–Trypillia_culture
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot the white global megalithic culture 300,000-12,000

"""archaeology"""
"""history"""

You forgot the Pre Dilluvian world m8
you're only covering recent history

What river valleys should Whites have settled? WE BE living in the ice

WE WUZ ATLANTEANS N SHEEEEIIIITTT MAYN

Whites are superior because we mastered mechanized warfare.
Eat hot lead, normies!

It took the sons of Japhet a while to settle in and develop.

moar

You forgot the druids gaylord

Northern Europe was not populated until recently (places like the middle east had been inhabited for tens of thousands of years while scandinavia was under a glacier), it had low population density (How can you create an advanced civilization when very few people live there? You can't create a roman empire when you have a population less than the city of Rome itself), isolated from any other major civilization (Where would Italy be without Greece? Where would Greece be without the middle east?) and winters which made half the year unproductive (Try living in place that gets 3 hours of sunshine during the winter without electricity and see how much you accomplish).

Fuckin brush up on your ancient history retard. There is so much hidden from you that that bullshit list isn't even accurate.

>3500 BC babies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture

Whites in the danube valley predate all those you fuckin moron

>1 post by this id

It's all genetics until you start talking about white people's failings, then you start talking about conditions.

Not even white and I can admit you're being willfully ignorant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni–Trypillia_culture

>OP's Logic

>If the human race is so good and launches rockets into space, why-come the first life forms were single cell bacteria HMMMMM?
>CHECK MATE.

Not a civilization.

>who are aryans
kys dumbass. Why were Sumerian and everyone elses 'gods' who brought civilization depicted with blue eyes?

Watch the jew and nog recoil in the face of what they know deep down inside is true

Mainland Persians are genetically different from central Asian iranians

You forgot Göbekli Tepe, the buried civilization just north of Mesopotamia

Some of your ideas as to what are comparable civilizations are bit off lad.

>Peru
How? I know about how rest can be traced, but how did Indo-Europeans got to South America?

Exactly, human civilization has existed a lot longer than (((they))) want you to know. The evidence is easily verifiable in the stone works and even if you discount that there are numerous settlements all under water which can be found which disproves the common archeological timeline of humanity.

Geographical areas back then don't correspond to current demographics you retard.

[citation needed]

>First Black civilization: N/A
Fixed.

Thank you.

Have another frequency of time.

>we're hitting wewuzzery levels that shouldn't even be possible

Boats? I don't know how they got there but it's my belief there used to a global civilization. They have statues with beards but can't grow facial hair. So how would that ever make sense for them to carve someone with one if they had no contact until the Spanish rape gangs showed up

>doesn't refute my point
Nigger

We're living in the Americas so I guess we're both natives, huh?

Jesus christ that picture is so factually wrong I don't even know where to begin

Please, do enlighten him.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

The one that founds the first city doesn't always win the game.

The Middle easterners you're talking about were white in ancient times, obviously.

Try This on for size! I keep an eye out for autistic memes and autistic accessories.

god damn broken screen.

That's because your point is simply retarded. Blue eyes arent exclusive to Aryans so why the fuck would a select few (far from the majority) statues having blue eyes mean they're Aryans? If all of the statues had blues, sure but they don't. This is literal cherry picking. The word Aryan isn't even European either, it's primarily Indian and Iranian or the Indo-Iranic people.

That source says nothing on civilization there.

Thats a fairly nice analogy my dude.

Id also like to add that its fairly difficult to live at one place and build when snow and ice spreads as far as your eyes can see and when you finally reach the end of snow you get to swamps, were humans not mythological ogres or niggers.

Africa has been the richest continent since the day it separated from the other piece of rock it was connected to.

Because pajeet, ahmed and ching chong had areas better adapted to earlier civilizations.

>settlements underwater
This. Google either the underwater city in Japan or the one in India. Whereas the Japanese sunken city is unforunately a heated matter of discussion due to a lack of evidence, the sunken city off the coast of India is undeniably a lost civilization that was carbon dated to at least 9000 years ago (predates Egypt and Mesopotamia by 3000 - 4000 years).

>nearly every civilization talks of a time where blue eyed light skinned bearded people came and brought them civilization
>y-youre p-point is s-stupid

WE WUZ ARYAN N SHEIT

>"The phytolith record provides evidence of severe droughts, and the charcoal analysis indicates recurring vegetation fires"
We tamed and cultivated the same type of environment that niggers in Africa havent ever been able to and we did it millions of years ago retard

Well for starters, Buddha was born in Nepal but he achieved his "awakening" in India, that's an undeniable fact. And it wasn't in Taxila but in Bihar India under the Bodhi tree. The Indus water *basin* and it's significance to Hindus and Buddhists predate China. And Alexander the Great did penetrate what is modern India but only to the border of Punjab where he fought with the Indian King, King Poros or Porus.

That's just for starters.

Kek

>nearly every civilization
Okay. Show me.
>inb4 he simply means Aryans

I just think the meme is funny I know India is comprised of many different ethnic populations and languages

lol wtf couldnt they build a rocket to take them to the moon. All they did was push some rocks together and eventually die from disease. Cool accomplishment bro.

>meanwhile whites couldn't even do that

If Middle Easterners, Native Americans and Pajeets had such a headstart how did they get BTFO by the mighty European?

Sumerians, Egyptians, Indus valley, Inca

The absolute state of white apologists.
Also not a civilization.

You didn't show anything, you just made a few claims.
Learn to logic.

The Watchers.

You didn't show me anything except reiterate what your picture said in As I've already said. Unless the *majority* of statues have blues eyes. It means nothing. Show me the physical proof besides four statues from different parts of the world.

Whites are superior because they started at an extreme disadvantage yet rule the world we currently live in.

how come middle easterner, native American, and Indian civilizations of any importance have been relegated to the past? Why has European civilization dominated the globe so easily?

The amount of time that non whites have been dominate dwarfs the time whites have been dominate.

but those were white civilizations