Sam Seder Loses MSNBC contract over 9 year old tweet

Sam Seder from the Majority Report is not getting his contract renewed by MSNBC after a 9-year-old tweet was brought to the attention joking about allowing his daughter to be raped by a talented person. It was first brought to the public eye a month ago by Mke Cernovich

MSM and Sam Seder already crying about Alt Right Troll and how dishonest the right wing trolls are being but it is funny how they do the exact same thing with other people with old post too

Personally, I don't feel any bad about Sam getting fucked cause this was a long time coming but this does set a bad precedence with using someone's past to fuck them in the future which assholes like Sam have mostly pushed and now are on the receiving end.

What are your thoughts?

Sources
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sam-seder-msnbc-fired_us_5a25c064e4b086e4e503ce2f

youtube.com/watch?v=DPbLitzSaig&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=swfXYt1R9rBSOoiy-6

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/05/msnbc-is-ok-with-joy-reids-homophobic-blog-posts-but-not-sam-seders-bad-jokes.html

is he Jewish?

Yup

Kek

I don't like how social media posts are being used against people. Most of us have posted fucked up shit when social media was new.
All it takes is to type one dumb thing while drunk, and your whole life is ruined. Not a good place for society to be in.

>using someone's past to fuck them in the future

If people don't want this happening then they shouldn't dump their whole lives and every stupid thought they have onto social media. If you make stuff public then you should be prepared for any potential consequences.

>muh precedent
Leftists are just sour their own methods of attack are being used against them

What the fuck is going on with this jew?

Lol jews jewing themselves with their own jew ware
This timeline is the best simply for the delicious irony

That a real question?

do you have to ask

I like to see people on both sides held to the same standard. I just don't like the standard.

lmao

then you better get off Sup Forums faggot

The set the rules
we're just playing by them

b-but it was a joke guys

Yeah.
It's just funny to me how Sam and the msm are now trying to bring up Cernovich's past tweets but the dumbass doesn't get that Cernovich is self-employed and Sam had a contract with a media corporation that had Sam's balls in a vice.
It's just so fucking petty and hilarious at the same time.It is showing Sam to be no better.

think rather of the positivites of islamic culture than the negative of the jewish

Lol this is why twatter is cancer. if you are retarded enough to own an account you deserve everything you get. I want a emp. Ya I will miss some of you cunts but we and our society would be better off with internet at this point.

>((Seder))

i tried to listen to this kike once, it was nauseating.

the arrogance coming out of his mouth is not a show, he legitimately believes he is a god among men, an intellectual giant. This kind of kikery is what happens to jews that live in a bubble.

This isn't really social media faggot. We are all anonymous and the MSM will never find out who we are.

Y R male Jews so degenerate? Maybe getting raped at birth by a Rabbi?

Joy has leverage at MSNBC, Seder doesn't. Seder was sacrificed to 'balance' things out.

I remember when Peter schiff destroyed him in a debate

How about that retard Shia Lebutt doxxed yesterday?

That's why you don't have social media.

he always strawmans libertarians so i guess karma

This