DNA tech admits adding African ancestry to "screw with racists"

Why is nobody discussing this?

We told you fucks not to give them your DNA.
twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/937765507532541953?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWZZ7uPuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had not african dna in mine.
But i did have some ashkenazi and Scandinavian out of left field.

Why would this shock anyone? It's yet another enterprise, that produces nothing of value, owned by kikes.

(they) got your number

I remember seeing so many people with 99.9% northern European ancestry and then a

if you give your dna to these fucking companies you deserve everything that happens to you. Why do you think clinton does speeches at 23andme?

Who the fuck even cares? Only two retards like the ones in their story wouldn’t know that a

I don't feel sorry for anyone who willingly paid for some (((company))) to own their genetic information.
Screw them

>Cracked

Is there any website that fell further than they did Sup Forums? There was once a time when they put up interesting and hilarious articles and then (((they))) decided that BTFOing Blumpf and empowering womyn was better.

I miss old Cracked.

Our understanding of DNA is infantile anyway, giving your money and samples to these clowns is a fools errand.

Yeah that is pretty much par for the course for the anti-racism people lol. Imagine dedicating your life to deliberately being retarded

I had Middle East/North African but not sub Sahara African

I told you retards this months ago.

Also stop eating onions and just accept you're a beta. Sup Forums is filled with complete faggots.

>99.9% northern European ancestry and then a

WTF these fucking kikes need to be turned into lampshades.

Same

1) Get blood samples from a pair of siblings
2) send the blood samples under seperate, false names to two or three times each to various companies.
3) Report the results.

I guarantee you the whole thing is a scam, surprised nobody has done this yet.

Ashkenazi are caucus mountain whites mixed with something else.
Lot's of white people are going to end up with Ashkenazi in their blood, because it's DNA from a white group.

Honestly if you give them your DNA you are pretty retarded because they can use that info against you.

(((scientists)))

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWZZ7uPuE

the're quite unprecise as well

Probably just bullshit, but if not, it should be easy to retest and find out.

Class action lawsuit incoming.

It all started with Christina H., the fat literal cat-lady gookess they hired back in the day as an editor, around 2009 or so. She made the most painfully unfunny articles with titles like "10 Ways My Coworker Didn't Notice My New Sweater (And Why He's an Asshole)" and "7 Funny Cats in Media and Television". Everybody in the comments and on the forums made their hatred aware of her, and of course she thought it was because she's a woman and people are just being misogynistic. Eventually the cuck admins including Wang and DOB gave in and literally started censoring and deleting any negative comments on her articles.

From that point on, Cracked was never the same.

How far back do you know, I mean having less than 1 percent would be a very long time ago, I doubt anyone other than maybe royal families or nobles could track that far back.

And find out your mother is whore.

How exactly?

just lol @ all the mongrel fucks that now have their DNA rank and filed with LE and the government. Nice job faggots. I could have looked at most of you idiots and told you you werent white.

Should I gas myself anons?

Lmao

oh it's possible potatobro, i was just giving anecdotal evidence that confirms what OP posted

I had 0.1% African DNA. This makes me feel better. Now I'm sure I'm free of any jew or African blood. The 0.4% east asian/native American makes sense because my grandfather on my mom's side claimed to have a native in his family somewhere.

This user is correct. I was one of the posters regularly dismantling her shit articles

From a family tree I found at least seven or eight generations back to the 1600s for one side of the family. Trail ended when it got to France, probably no records or translation.

Well, now we know

Designing diseases for you, allergic reactions, or even cancers. That's only if you are a person of interest going against the status quo.

Where is the garden of eden located.
Africa

Likely explanation, unfortunately, pic related.

>low confidence

So it's unlikely reliable.

>broscience

Forgot to include the screenshot

woah guess amerimutts are pure 100% white

This is up there with "inherited holocaust trauma". Literally don't trust anything a kike has to say about genetics.

>tfw bought a test kit but threw it out because of paranoia
My sixth sense is on point

you stupid asshole you just dont get it. They now have your dna which they are sharing with other companies, law enforcement and the government. Holy shit you faggots are fucking retarded, giving up the most valuable blueprint of yourself just to prove you are ONLY 25% mongrel.

>mfw tards gave up their dna willingly

God, I remember that. Absolutely no one liked her and rather admit the problem was with her content they just went the gamergate route suggesting anyone that did have a problem with her was a misogynyist. I was blue pilled back then but even so I still hated her articles and never read them. I was a contributor for a time and I could never figure out why she got a columnist role because her articles always had the lowest views by a huge margin and aside from John Cheese she was the only columnist who didn't do fact based articles in lieu of anecdotal asinine bullshit.

amerimutt memers btfo

How retarded are you? For anons to have 1% nigger DNA would mean they had a black ancestor 20,000 years in the past that mated with one of their white ancestors in Europe then got bleached over and over until user is 99% white and 1% nigger, you guys are fucking retarded.

And yet, they still got your shekels.

That's why I used a black friend under my name.

> Jew the Jew first

She doesn’t look Mormon... must work for 23&me

Just south of Santa Claus’s North Pole huh ? Fucking retard.

Saving these for future use. What a load a shit.

Already done, some American daytime tv show sent the data from identical twins and triplets to multiple DNA testing companies and only 23&me came back with identical results, Ancestry was close if I remember correctly

How exactly are they more capable of harming you because they have that information. Break it down

This makes me sad, but for a different reason.

Why couldn't right-wing, non-kike scientists start these DNA companies? I don't understand how kikes beat us to the punch with everything. Whites lack guile.

You idiots realise is referring only to the two specific cases mentioned in the paragraph above right? Did you fucks only read the highlighted bit and thought it meant they did it for every single person who got tested?

I'd rather pay the price of stupidity in currency instead of the loss of my privacy and sanity.

Poor ‘victims’. The horror.

Woah, imagine my shock

Bahahahaba I think they did this with my grandfather’s test.

When I saw the result, I said good, now I can call them niggers and not have to worry about anything.

You think this is the only way they can get or do get your info?

Pay to give up their DNA

>Why is nobody discussing this?
Because only idiots would have their DNA tested to see what race they are.

>joke on pol that 23&me changes results to make a more tolerant world
>they actually do

big lol if you are an idiot that gave these people your blood

DNA BTFO HOW WILL DOUBLE HELIXES EVER RECOVER

Blacks weren't even around whites that far back, so it's easy to know. Race-mixing is a VERY recent thing.

>mr. cuckinstein we have dna evidence that shows you were at this crime scene
>b...b...but I never consented to a dna sample
>we already had one on file

>mr. cuckenstein, this is a letter from united healthcare lettin you know that your premiums have risen 75% due to the fact that you have aspergers
>b....b...h...how did you know that
>the disclosure agreement you didnt read but signed when you tried to prove to a bunch of retards on the internet had a clause that allowed us to buy your dna sample and test for diseases

Carrying DNA isnt equivalent to the DNA actually doing anything you retard. A rat can carry the plague without getting sick, this is basically the same.

i dont care. i didnt pay money to give it away

Told my coworkers this and not to give genetic info ever to (((private companies))) because someday they would use it clone goy slaves.

Yyou mean you let them harvest your genes and pay them to boot?

sorry, this is some fucking bullshit science made to make us look stupid. fuck off with that shit. women are terrible but not because of this

Race mixing isn't a recent thing, there was no racial preferences until the advent of civilization. Before that, Eurasians mixed with each other to a varying degree, like the Proto-Indo-Europeans.

>How retarded are you?
Not retarded enough to believe communism is good. Also read the rest of the thread on how DNA works you little kid.

>thinks the government hasn't been collecting DNA through hospitals for decades

This violates ethics in science.
The point of science is to find the truth.
If you want to screw with racists find a way that doesn't violate scientific ethics, like mock them.
Don't lie about an objective fact.

This is one of the biggest honeypots ever, convincing "problematic white supremacists" they aren't white. Not only do you get psyop wrong results but your DNA might be used in the future against you if your causing trouble for the status quo globalist cabal. Save your money and skip these type of tests.

True if big.

kek

now all the people on Sup Forums that showed their DNA tests are vindicated. I figured it was bullshit, but cant people sue/get refunded for that? I mean who knows what else is a lie.

even so giving jews $100 to give you bullshit dna results and free range to share your entire genetic profile with other private companies is probably the most retarded think people on Sup Forums have ever done

Anthing under 1% is called genetic noise, i know people are stupid and have no clue,but they even explain that.

It's because they use meme ancestry, like "British" and "French", you can't be British and not have Scandinavian ancestry, they should use more broad definitions for ancestry or maybe eve do Paleolithic populations only, it won't work on modern ethnicities.

23andme shill pls go

They have the largest database so it's no real surprise

That's not how that works you tard, they specifically mentioned only adding

I don't care about the ancestry data. The MTHFR data was very useful.

I told you
I told you
I told you Sup Forums
>litterally cannot happen
I fucking told you all this was happening

>Christina H
Why did you have to remind me of her? I'm pretty sure you're right, I remember almost EVERY article she posted people would bitch about her not being funny but the white knight brigade always showed up to claim muh soggy knees.
>You will never again check Cracked in the morning and feel excitement seeing Seanbaby's name under a title

I found a nigger in my family tree back to the 1400s. Feels bad, man.

>trusting corporate daytime television

come on dude, try harder than that

That’s a negligible error. You might as well be 1-2% eggplant, and still be a white European, with blond hair, blue eyes and tall stature.

THOSE SHAMLESS FUCKING KIKES WERE CRYING ON NPR ABOUT INHERITED TRAUMA ON FUCKING VETERAN'S DAY!

I wouldn't be too worried about the government having my DNA on file except they are notoriously bad for breaches of information and just misplacing shit. Give it a couple decades and I'm sure some blackhats will be rolling in it because they pilfered some 23andMe database and sold it to a contact of an insurance company. You're retarded for PAYING to give up that information.

>there are people retarded (and insecure) enough to send their DNA to some private company for (((testing)))
holy shit nigga how sad do you have to be to spend money on some dumb shut just so you can brag to your online friends (not actually your friends) about being 56% white

>What does this We don't know but if you buy another one of the exact test you took that said

yep to you and hundreds of other private companies lol