DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Could suck two dicks with that mouth.

I hope you're prepared. Half the season is gonna be like this.

I literally wanted to just close the window at some points because the animation is pushing it.

This feels like watching the crap show they did at Girlish Number.

That's optimistic.
Isn't DEEN doing like, 4 series this season?

And the other half will be worse.

jesus fucking christ is the animation THIS bad? I dont remember the first season being terrible. Sasuga Deen.

How does DEEN keep getting away with it?

I refuse to believe that their reputation is confined solely to the west.

>is the animation in this inanimate jpg that bad?

The worst thing is I can't even tell if its intentional.

They've had months to do this show.

Deen probably put all their veteran talent toward Rakugo, realizing that isekai shitters would buy Konosuba no matter what it looked like.

based deen

sameface loving moefags need not apply

I think it looks pretty funny honestly.

Out of all the examples you could have used from the episode you chose this one? Is this supposed to be ironic?

Yes there was ALOT of quaility. but episode was fun as hell so im good.

Not to be that guy. but that quality adds more fun to the show.

Exploshunn and other magic was well made tho.

i cant see the bad stuff
arent you guys just complaining over irrelevant stupid stuff

This quality is the same quality we had even with the OVA.

what do you want?

Why is everyone freaking out about this, I don't see anything wrong with this shot.

People are trying to propagate a false narrative that Deen fucked up season 2 of KonoSuba's animation.
They forget that this is actually pretty much the same animation from season 1.

Looks fine to me. Isn't that just the style?

AOTYAY's

It's quite possible.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That was clearly intentional you stupid fucking shitposter. That scene was pretty funny as well

>Konosuba was QUALITY and it sells
>this means QUALITY = profit, lets make more
Ok I know that's not what actually happened, but it certainly felt like it.
The bottom line is, would investing more money to have better animation make it more popular? Clearly the publisher didn't think so.

>People hating on the shitty art
That's half of why season 1 was so damn good. The quality is what you recognize from just a glance, and the cast wouldn't look as good if they were animated with more reasonable motions.

Konosuba anime is like a western cartoon, but with plot.

>is the animation really that bad
>the image is a dumb face MC made that's supposed to be funny

That isn't a Deen example, OP can't even figure it out. For one it's symmetrical, when you see DEEN seel of quality you'll know it like an Atria running straight at you.

>If you like konosuba you're a redditard MALfag
>if you hate konosuba you're an IRC orbiter/kyoani dicksucker

Can't believe Konosuba threads are already fucked beyond repair

Its just the first episode lad, this always happens.

never change Sup Forums

But I'm a kyoani dicksucker and I love KonoSuba.

THEY TOOK AWAY AQUA'S WINE
Ok, that really pissed me off.

I want to bite her nipples with my teeth.

>Darkness being happy in the OP
Cute as fuck

Why are his arms so short

That's pretty nice.

> not being able to grasp the inferred meaning.

I dont think you know what good animation is.

>a comedy show about a bunch of lovable idiots getting owned all the time
>Sup Forums can't just enjoy the ridiculously stupid faces because of a 10-year-old meme that half of them don't even know the roots of
if you guys can't enjoy konosuba you're actually broken in the head.

No one was expecting good animation. Just something passable for a light comedy. Which is about what we got.

Its just funposting

konosuba by kyoani would be better than deen

but then I wouldn't like any of the characters

why even have fucking professional judges and prosecutors and a public trial if the lord is just gonna do what he wants anyways

It's a comedy show and Kazuma isn't meant to be a fujobait bishounen. He's a hikki/NEET loser so a somewhat goofy look actually fits his character.

Holy shit, my sides.

>getting arrested and all of your friends bail on you
steal ALL of their fucking panties

Just like in real life!

Eh, no. While the animation would have been better, the comedy would probably suck. Deen has a better track record of comedy shows like this (KoreZom and Seitokai no Ichizon for example). Once you move from one studio to another, things change drastically.

Because the lord wouldn't care for every case.

>darkness goes and gets molestered by the lord and enjoys every fucking minute of it
>cockblocks kazuma the one time he tries to make a move
1 fucking episode in and the mc is already a cuck
nice meme

>faggots can't distinguish between QUALITY and caricature

>he doesnt know

better question- why bother with a judge and prosecutor and building cases and the like when you have a perfect lie detector?

still a chance it could be tampered with magically

Next you're going to say Pain Arc has bad animation.

they still need welfare jobs for dat sweet federal pension, dude
the entire case of the prosecution was dismissed because cuckzuma passed a lie detector test, so the case itself literally doesn't matter

...but it does? :^)

>10-year-old meme
>2007 was literally 10 fucking years ago
Where has the time gone? It still feels like yesterday I was shitposting about code gay ass, gurren lagann, and kenichi. Fuck.

>getting owned
Did I travel 10 years back in time?

Its very painful to watch, thats for sure.

well user was bitching about "10 year old memes" in that post

Konotsuba

The lie detector only works when you can get the person you're after to show up and make statements like that. They'll need to do some cases the hard way, and once you have staff, they'll have a procedure to follow every time.

>getting pissed about Divorceness' supposed chastity

>defending a degenerate whore

>implying

I'm not defending her, I'm just laughing at the people who think she was ever, in any way, pure

I'm pretty sure that face is supposed to look like that, unlike the funny faces from Higurashi which were unintentional.

Except he's bashing her.

Why are you so retarded? Both shows have the same staff they had previously, many of whom have no specific ties to DEEN. The reason they look different is because the people working on them have differing aesthetic sensibilities, nothing more.

Terrible, episode 1 and they already over doing this shit drawing and calling it a stylistic decision

It felt like they just accepted that it was going to look like shit and decided to go all out in hopes of comedy. It works decently, though I still wish it had been done by someone competent.

Still, as long as they keep faithful to the source it will be hilarious no matter how badly they fuck up.

>ALOT
I like how you took pains to highlight your lack of basic English skills for us.

> cheek cancer
> "differing aesthetic sensibilities"

Alright, alright, alright.

I fucking cried laughing at this face, people who say the QUALITY doesn't just compliment the comedic timing don't know shit.

iirc they're too rare to have everywhere so they only bring them out when important people are involved.

>> not being able to grasp the inferred meaning.
Is the inferred meaning that you're just shitposting?

I really hope that all the people posting inbetweens and comedy reactions to mock the quality of a fucking DEEN show are doing it ironically and that everyone else is in on the joke.

This is Sup Forums so no.

I can already tell you it's fatefags too because they're cancerous like that

It's bad on purpose

That's a definite over-estimation of Sup Forums

Doesnt make it any less shit

Stop posting split second frames.

that one from th opening doesn't look like an inbetween to me

Perfect lie detector doesn't work against people who don't believe they're lying.
>no I am not a terrorist! I'm a freedom fighter! Allahu Akbar!

Well, it is an inbetween. Here's something that's just plain bad. You don't have to look hard. It's DEEN for christ's sake.

Posting the image you say you did is a good thing.

>Actually looks worse than the already crappy S1

You can't make this shit up.

God, I fucking love DEEN

Ah, but you missed a crucial point, if you're indifferent to konosuba you're clearly a well formed man with good taste and a sensible attitude.

You don't have to like it, but don't pretend the difference in the two shows is some plotted compromise by DEEN, instead of just having different staff with different styles to their work.