youtu.be/GoIe1rHeae8
>Natl Sec Adv McMaster on NoKo @Reagan Def Forum 12/2/17
youtu.be/VwBrGNiZljY
>Pres Trump Speech in Wall Street Fundraiser (gets cut off) 12/2/17
youtu.be/m5uJFCk6i1g

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/mueller-deputy-praised-doj-official-after-defied-trump-travel-ban-order-am-so-proud.html
archive.is/oqqI5
archive.is/M057K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

MAGA!

>argue that religion is not a protected group and therefore the religious beliefs of cake shop owners are irrelevant
>argue that people can be islamophobic and it's discrimination to not let muslims freely migrate into your nation

PICK ONE YOU FUCKING RETARDED LIBSHITS

Motherfucker what are you even trying to argue at this point? Uranium One was Hillary's baby, and it was and always will be a bad fucking deal. Nobody sane would ever be happy about it. America first. Not Russia first.

What's Trump's endgame?

How long does the Special Counsel have before it's forced to close?
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/mueller-deputy-praised-doj-official-after-defied-trump-travel-ban-order-am-so-proud.html

The dude sitting in Pence's chair is wearing a goddamn tuxedo.

(to the tune of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus")
I saw Lori kissing Joe Scarborough
Underneath his office desk one night
They didn't see me creep
To the window to have a peep
They thought they were all alone
And all of DC fast asleep

Then they said Lori cracked her head open
Rolled underneath that office desk and died
But that bloody bust of Lincoln
Really has me thinkin'
'Bout what really happened there that night

Would taytay no longer be /ourgirl/ if she ended up dating a non-white dude?

>user, why do you have a folder full of literally hundreds of anime wolf girls?

What an interesting poem there, Ian.

>Then they aren't conservatives. They're called RINOs (Republican In Name Only).
I would certainly agree but in some respects like religion and many areas of personal liberties they are socially conservative but also desire big government. Enter the neocon.

I love Kellyanne.

plus all those millions that hillary recieved from that deal.

I wish I had a hot cosplayer wife.

They're going clinically insane. This is good for us.

The Virgin bow / The Chad handshake

because you're a fag

You know America is dead when a baker won't bake you a cake. The founders have no idea what real tyranny was.

how close is Trump to locking her up?

If this ruling goes like I expect we're in for some Nov 8 tier salt mining

We have the best botes with big beautiful cannons (BBCs)

Trumpism, national conservative pragmatism.

Do we have a link to the upcoming Moore Rally?

Better than her finding out about my loli folder :^)

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland, jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus, those things will tear you to shreds!

fatty taytay

>because I masturbate to them, wanna watch?

>In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.
Liberals suffer this 24/7.

Well just put my 100+ year old dog down
Can I get some rest in peace awoo (You)'s

Because I can.

An America that wins again.

only Rosenstein knows, this certainly puts pressure on Rosenstein to put Mueller on a leash

>Getting this worked up over cake
Why?

i have no idea how they close one of these

>Judicial Activism Status: She's dead Jim

>nige in low mood in latest episode
its getting to him bros. he can't deal with this shit any longer

>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus, those things will tear you to shreds!
leave taytay alone

RIP doggo

Remember just a few months ago when liberals thought the courts would stop the travel ban and were the greatest institution in the country?

Once the Republicans in congress get off their asses and get the backbone to fire him for this conflict of interest.

> Liberal detected

Reminder that the real Mike Flynn is in South Africa building Outer Heaven as we speak. The one you see in public is just a phantom.

F

That's what, 20 years, right?
Was it suffering? Why did you put it down?

Did you headshot it?

>mental discomfort

I don't think they experience this at all. It's classic liberal doublethink.

>the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

If your desire is to have a wife whose profession is to dress up for other men, sorry user. You are a cuck.
Get a decent conservative wife, role play within the wholesome boundaries of marriage is very common.

Rulling for Ginsburg to crook before end of the year.

All I want for Christmas is a second SCOTUS seat.

Did you fucking take him out of cryogenic storage?

Yummm

F Doggo

An unnecessary and useless position.

>Heather hints at 'diplomatic progress in North Korea and 'new back channels' since May
>Pompeo in an interview says 'Kim is a rational actor but we have reason to believe he is being fed false or poor information'
>A recent leak hints that Mike Pompeo could have been pushing Trump as early as December 2016 to set up a counter-CIA with more powers outside the bureaucratic element he considers corrupt
>some of that extra power could allow spies hired by the US government to work within two countries previously banned from intelligence agency work-NORTH KOREA and Iran
makes u think

AWOO~

>US border arrests at lowest since 1971 - Trump administration

>Despite the decline in Border Patrol arrests, officials at Immigration and Customs (ICE) report a significant increase in arrests within the US. Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke praised the "successful results".
>ICE made 143,470 arrests in the fiscal year ending 30 September - a 25% increase over the previous year - according to data released by the Department of Homeland Security.
>But while arrests of people living illegally in the US were up, deportations dipped by 6% from the previous year to a total of 226,119. ICE attributed the decrease to the decline in border apprehensions.

archive.is/oqqI5

>Border arrests fall to 45-year low, but deportations soar in Trump’s first year

>Border Patrol arrests plunged to a 45-year low, but detentions by deportation officers away from the U.S.-Mexico border soared during President Donald Trump’s first months in office, as his efforts to overhaul the nation’s immigration system took effect.
>In all, the Border Patrol made 310,531 arrests during the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, a decline of 25 percent from a year earlier and the lowest level since 1971. But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, whose officers pick up people for deportation, made 143,470 arrests, an increase of 25 percent. After Trump took office, ICE arrests surged 40 percent from the same period a year earlier.
>“The president made it clear in his executive orders: There’s no population off the table,” Thomas Homan, ICE’s acting director, told reporters in Washington on Tuesday. “If you’re in this country illegally, we’re looking for you and we’re going to look to apprehend you"

archive.is/M057K

My father came up to me, and asked me what I'm browsing

Then I had to explain every news article and meme to him

After the thread died he went to take a shit, please don't post anything weird

My Kellyanne folder is halfway to 300.

Again then: they aren't conservative. Would one really refer to an individual such as Bill Kristol as a conservative? Of course not.

What's with the Deutsche Bank story?

How does she get away with not recusing herself from cases involving Trump after the shit she's said? This is even worse than Mueller's "investigation team".

What are you talking about?

RIP old doggo

>>A recent leak hints that Mike Pompeo could have been pushing Trump as early as December 2016 to set up a counter-CIA with more powers outside the bureaucratic element he considers corrupt
source on this? (if not the Intercept article, I've read it)

sharp dressed man

That's something I'll never hear since I've encrypted the folder.

a revote on brexit would be the most bs shit ever

It's going to be ok user

But all women are leftists.

Homo here, has the horrid bake the cake debacle been shot down by the SC yet and preserved the right to religious liberty?

Why is this so bad to liberals?
That a private business owner can refuse business to whoever he/she wants? That’s called freedom, my rights don’t end where some STD filled anal prolapsing orgy having faggot’s feelings begin
My rights begin and end where I fucking say they do

#MAGA

We're here for you user

Hi Hungarian user dad.

rip sessions

Nice

It was fake news.

>Again then: they aren't conservative. Would one really refer to an individual such as Bill Kristol as a conservative? Of course not.
Not properly, no. I wish these people would wake up. Neoconseratives are cancer.

They found a new level of Fake News beyond Very Fake News. This is Mega Fake News.

stripper KAC is my favorite

RIP in peaces puppers.

HELP ME HILLRAY

milk

That Hiro is on the anons' side.

Is that you, skittle?

justices have extreme freedom to choose if they recuse themselves or not, and it is virtually impossible even for a normal justice to prove a need to recuse without direct familial or financial connections. There are court cases where judges presided over friends and strangers, sided with the friend, and the decision was upheld.

Now apply that to the highest court in the land, and to one of the most respected members of the court (even most conservative legal experts respect her, including Scalia), and she can basically do whatever she wants.

Never ever

saggy monghol milkers

I mean when confronted, political indoctrination is not a thing anymore, they are taught how to think on leftist terms, which means they are broken for life.

im talking of the hill article yes, but based on it being intelligence agency shit we can just assume that if this was ever an idea for Mike's this shit could have been going on for months unnoticed and unleaked, definitely as early as may cause thats when Heather starts saying that stuff as press sec in the briefings

He looked good it's just I've never seen a Representative or Senator wear a tuxedo on the floor. He must have an embassy party of something he's going to later and wouldn't have time to change.

what if she took it all off, user?

i fucken lel'd

>I care about people more than I do things *