Has Drumpf been the biggest political disappointment of your life?

Has Drumpf been the biggest political disappointment of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937661677700550656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost

Yes. I'm Jewish and I thought he would be /ourgoy/, but he's fucking over Israel at every turn.

>35 second interval between posts

babby's first day shilling?

No I always new he would be a zog puppet, just glad he got Gorsuch in the supreme court and btfo the media

I gave Obama 6 years before I turned on him it's only been 1 with Trump and I'm happy

I was 19 when I voted for Obama. I didn't know. I was just a dumb college student.

no because I'm not mentally challenged, to believe a NY billionaire who was a Democrat donor for years is ''people's president'' who will clean shit up
still better than Hillary though

lads, it's Donald Trump
KEK amerimutts never change

Nope. Glad I voted for him. Hoping tax plan passes. Taxes are too high here. And the Government is too big. I wish he’d have layoffs to cut spending across all 3 letter federal agencies. Especially the EPA, FBI, IRS, FDA, and DEA.

BLUMPFYTARD DETECTED
pic related you kys we own this board you alt right scum your time is over

My only expectation of him was that he would be less cancerous than Hillary.

Every time I think I stand corrected in this, I have a look at some summaries of her emails.
I'm then reminded that all of her corrupt shit was openly exposed to the public while the media acted with blind sycophancy of the kind I'd expect in unstable 3rd world countries or communist shitholes like North Korea.

And every singe fucking time, I'm reminded it could be worse.

The power-struggle between Trump and the Deep state was kinda fun while it lasted though.

by far, I can't believe I voted for him

>nothing but britflag posters in this thread

slow day in /sg/ shitskins?

No, I tempered my expectations

I'm just happy he BTFO'd Democrats & Republicans.

>Has Drumpf been the biggest political disappointment of your life?

The opposite is true.. which is Hillary Clinton's loss is the biggest disappointment of your life..

Bewahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nah, that was the nigger that came before him.

What do you think I have morals or an educated opinion on politics?
I just like to trigger le libuhrals XD

Same, he said he was for Israel but yesterday he didn't recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel hes a antisemite

No homo, Trump is worth supporting based on immigration alone. Now go have your sister raped and Kebab'd by some sand nigger while you apologize for your white privilege. Stupid faggot bong.

>Criticizing Trump=Supporting Hilary

Oy vey.

you serious?
>U.S. to Recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, Trump Says, Alarming Middle East Leaders

he is biggest lover of Zionist lobby ever. And he is fucking Russian plant. And we are losing allies all around world because of him. And he is making USA laughing stock all around world. And he is favouring rich with his tax reform. And he is favouring rich and destroying net neutrality with his poo in the loo friend.

He is literary worst president ever.

No. I have never been more happy with a president in my life

No shoo you limey twat. You can't even keep muslims from murdering your innocent children. You're a disgraceful nation of sniveling cowards.

Nope. He is fucking amazing and I know you shills get together to post these here. You must be allergic to truth and reality.

Couldn't be prouder. He's not even fucking up the country. The only people that are upset are stupid people (liberals).

dindu

Yes he is.

All the things he promised, none happend.
>lock her up
said something as "sounds good when elections are, eh?"
>muh wall
no wall at all
>drain the swamp
made it even more with nepotism and doing deals with big corps and lobby
>better relations with russia and world
gone full beserk and wants another war
>muh working class
putting tax reform which fucks working class
>muh people
wants net neutrality act abolished

He is literary shit trier and literary made fools out of his voters :(

LOCK HIM UP

Obama fucked up on day 1 with Rahm. Trump's too early to tell. So no not yet.

no, I'm loving every second of it.

hes fucking with us

Trump supporters just follow their daddies example, if criticized, just deflect to Hillary or perhaps Obama.

Every other mainstream pro migrant rapist politician disappointed me more

>i dont check the news before I post

>Be born into a wealthy family
>Father was a literal white supremacist and a believer of eugenics
>Instilled this his children, Trump takes this to the next level with his racism, and literally pays his wife to have kids with him
>So silver spoon he literally had someone drive him around in the rolls royces for his paperboy job if it was raining
>Horribly business practices, very selfish without a care for those in his employee or living his buildings
>His "art of the deal" tactic is to avoid taxes, take out endless loans and go bankrupt. He considers this abuse to be "smart" and acceptable
>Somehow people thought he would serious drain the swamp, or that he is in any way a working mans president
Can't kek hard enough. Best part is he'll never be thrown out and he has 2020 in the bag. America is going to shit and its all the uneducated amerifats fault.

You are not a white supremacist.
You are an idiot.

Trumpies don't even know the history of their beloved Trump, thinks I was talking about me lmao

>2 filet o fish
>2 big macs
I should have voted for hillary

Your narrative is shit, just like your brain is.

One day, all communists will be hung. You will have forced out hand. There will be no emotion in our minds except relief when we watch you shit yourselves at the end of a rope.

Best reality show on Earth, The Apprentice: Washington.

The fact that Mueller has not indicted Flynn over his Moscow visits – or over undeclared lobbying on behalf of the Turkish government – suggests Flynn has an interesting story to tell.

to be continued...

nope. he is delivering.

>Trumps literal family history
>Known facts about his business and personal life
>A "narrative"
>One day, all communists will be hung. You will have forced out hand. There will be no emotion in our minds except relief when we watch you shit yourselves at the end of a rope.
*teleports behind you*

lol Brit saying this. May is even worse and you know it. She's letting the EU raping you

I voted for trump because I didn't want a woman as president. Not about to let that shit happen.

>1 post by this ID

I would've voted for him twice if it was legal. No matter how much libshits try to stop him changing our country for the better, he just keeps bull-dozing right the fuck over them.
>"Reee he won't build a wall!"
>Prototypes for wall already built, construction to begin in late January.
>"Reeee la raza we ain't going nowhere!"
>Trump played the "Dreamers" aka illegal mutts and gave them an extension that ends in 8 days while there are no proposals on amnesty or DACA in any bill anywhere near the Senate to vote on; they're all going back.
>"Reeee he can't ban potential terrorists with his travel ban!"
>Supreme Court just upheld his travel ban
>"Reeee my feminist rights!"
>Included in his tax bill was a provision that recognizes life at conception
>"REEE he'll get impeached or we'll revolt and start a revolution, let's go comrades!"
>Pic related
He is beating the absolute fuck out of liberals and returning our country to normalcy, fulfilling more campaign promises than probably any other candidate in the past 50 years at least. On top of that, his cabinet on Education has made it easier to send your kid to private school instead of failed public (((indoctrination))) daycares and is dismantling affirmative active quotas at universities. Best prez ever.

>Trump is a total zionist plant, he says he loves Israel and his daughter is married to a jew, trump can't fake loving Israel.

>Israel is vehemothly pro trump for his anti muslim idea's and because he says pro israel things and his daughter is married to a kike, this is not at ALL a good cover guys.

You do realise 88D Zyklon Backgammon is not a meme right?

No, that would be the native peoples of the UK.
Your's was once a great nation, now you have become a police state, with Big Brother/Sister watching your every move.

It's going to be a loooooong seven years for you, bong.

Think again libcuck 2024 isnt over with yet :^)

No
That would be my parents giving my this crystal thing, like literally a plain old shiny rock nothing special, and my nine year old mind telling me I'm a millionaire.

>Implying Trump is a disappointment to begin with
Libcuck detected, sage

A must watch:
Legal Scholar Alan Dershowitz was just on @foxandfriends talking of what is going on with respect to the greatest Witch Hunt in U.S. political history.
Enjoy!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937661677700550656

No, that would be Nigel Farrage taking a job at LBC instead of a leadership role in delivering Brexit.

I'm right there with you.

everyday has been like christmas post trumpening, my only disappointment was the lack of mass-suicides on the left